Suggestions / Comments

Emoticons are not working, can someone help me?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
The emoticons are not working for me. I thought that the problem was with my ipad device, so I cleared all cookies and history and completely shut it down. I did it 2-3 times, but nothing happened.

I think that the problem is not with my device but with my account in the forum. I used to see the emoticon sign after the B I U (bold italic underline) symbols on top of the message text window but now I don't see it. I still have the emoticon icons on the left hand side but when I click on them I get the text equivalent smiles instead of the emoticon symbol.

Can anyone help me or advice me on how to solve this problem?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emoticons are not working, can someone help me?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JujuK

IF-Rockerz

-JujuK

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
You can use the codes as an alternative till your problem doesn't get solved. Smile

Edited by Kashy15 - 16 May 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashy15

<div align="left">You can use the codes as an alternative till your problem doesn't get solved. Smile</div>

Thanks.
Ill try that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top