Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

BULBUL IS WRONG AND CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED

loserass911 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
you can justify what bulbul is doing, the creatives are playing with the sacred institution of marriage.
if this happens to a good woman then it is wrong, if it happens to a bad woman, then if it right???
bulbul is doing what anushka did. they cant portray bulbul as right. this just angers me.
if bulbul can be justified then so can anushka.
and anika did what her mom told her to do, and now that she realizes her mistake, they should show a positive a change in her, and save this institution of marriage, 
this drama has only made fun of marriage which is one of the most sacred institutions and has promoted extra marital affairs, 
Creatives of this show cannot justify an extra marital affair. if they r trying to do that with vihaan and bulbul then anushkas is also justified.
it was very disappointing to see this marriage of vihaan and anika being called off.
coz bulbul is wrong and is just another anushka. 
only coz she is monas daughter and is shown in a positive light, doesnt make her right.
this show is a major disappointment. CVs never played with mona and pradeeps marriage. they should not do this with this marriage. STOP PROMOTING EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS. NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT. IT IS WRONG. INFACT THROUGH YOUR SHOW YOU SHOULD GIVE THE MESSAGE THAT NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES U R WEDDED IN, YOU SHOULD MAKE A SINCERE EFFORT TOWARDS YOUR MARRIAGE, RATHER THAN MAKING A FOOL OF YOUR WIFE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as much as i adore vibul and their love, i cannot help bt say i agree with you, completely. what the CV's are showing right now is an insult to vibul's once-pure love and the idea of marriage. im probably gna get bashed like hell for saying this, but i think vibu's relationship is illegitimate right now. i used to enjoy their chemistry so much :( this is turning into another pavitra rishta and that just SUX. their once-pure love has become something that is not even imaginable for a married woman. i get it, the marriage happened forcefully, but it DID...its like, once ur labelled as a positive character on screen, ANYTHING you do, kill, steal, have an extra martial affair, is automatically justified. what kind of a logic is that?! im praying and hoping that vihaan and anika's marriage turns out to be fake or something...to at least let me and other principled viewers enjoy vibul's chemistry the way it has always been enjoyed.
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahahaha calm down people. Marriage (the real thing) requires love, intention and the will to marry. For it to be valid on moral grounds and not legal, two people must be mutually interested in marrying each other FREE WILLED (not one holding the other at gunpoint). Yes, in some backward villages in India it is still considered real marriage even when two people are forced into it. But I'm talking about the real thing not that bs. Pradeep and Mona WILLINGLY got married, THEREFORE Anushka was the homewrecker. But vihaan was forced into marriage against his will on the day of his wedding with bulbul for gods sake THEREFORE Anika is the homewrecker. Just because vihaan and bulbul weren't married doesn't mean there is room for a third person. Many girls here must have boyfriends and are not married, does that mean it is okay for another woman to break your relationship or marry your boyfriend by force? Just because you don't have the defence certificate of marriage?

Today you are saying they should respect this bs marriage of vihaan and Anika and tomorrow you will want vihaan to be raped by Anika because its her right? πŸ˜†

GET REAL.Edited by .Sonya. - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Sonya.

Hahahahahaha calm down people. Marriage (the real thing) requires love, intention and the will to marry. For it to be valid on moral grounds and not legal, two people must be mutually interested in marrying each other FREE WILLED (not one holding the other at gunpoint). Yes, in some backward villages in India it is still considered real marriage even when two people are forced into it. But I'm talking about the real thing not that bs. Pradeep and Mona WILLINGLY got married, THEREFORE Anushka was the homewrecker. But vihaan was forced into marriage against his will on the day of his wedding with bulbul for gods sake THEREFORE Anika is the homewrecker. Just because vihaan and bulbul weren't married doesn't mean there is room for a third person. Many girls here must have boyfriends and are not married, does that mean it is okay for another woman to break your relationship or marry your boyfriend by force? Just because you don't have the defence certificate of marriage?

Today you are saying they should respect this bs marriage of vihaan and Anika and tomorrow you will want vihaan to be raped by Anika because its her right? πŸ˜†

GET REAL.

v.well said!!πŸ‘i completely agree wid u!! i also believe in marriage institution but it doesn't mean one shud got in it forcefully like anika did wid vihaan. so here bulbul & vihaan r justified. anika deserves this. 4 the 1st time i m happy wid ekta's this so-called extra-marital relationship.anika & anushka shud learn the lesson that they can't forcefully get wat they want.
it was anika who left vihaan @ the altar of their marriage & she broke his heart 4 the money & status. and now he'd bcum big on his own shes behaving like "sati-savitri"!!
i fully support bulbul bcoz anika & anushka snatched her rite & that 2 forcefully. its not that anika'd sum genuine"majboori" 2 marry vihaan. 
and she'd done bad wid both vihaan & bulbul so she deserves it. bcoz even in "Gita" its said that if we'd 2 employ wrong methods 2 defeat evil & wrong then its not sin or crime. so here both bulbul & vihaan r rite!!⭐️ β­οΈ

edit- its not that bulbul is +ve ckt or lead so she shud've the rite.but here situtn & condns r difft from wat anushka did wid mona or wat happens in sum forced marriages. and vihaan & bulbul r not having sum type of relationship. their luv is still pure as bulbul is not living in vihaan's room & sharing his bed. she just wants anika 2 drive away which is rite!!
and is it rite that anika is trying  2 seduce vihaan just bcoz he'd marry her that  2 forcefully!!πŸ˜•
if sum1 murder sum1 in his/her defense then its not called murder but self-defense.
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I sincerely believe in the institution of marriage provided the wedding is between two sensible people. Had Anika been nice or is trying to reform herself then I would support this marriage. When Anika is still only interested in his money then why would anyone support this marriage?
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love ViBul to the core but cannot close my eyes on what BB is doing
she is wrong Balaji Telefilms is passing a wrong msg to the society
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic.pari

I love ViBul to the core but cannot close my eyes on what BB is doing
she is wrong Balaji Telefilms is passing a wrong msg to the society

i m not supporting her as i also like them or they  r leads but i think bulbul is not wrong. here situtn is not like mona-pradeep-anushka but here vihaan was made a scapegoat by anika. and its not that bulbul & vihaan r cheating anika or they r sharing beds. shes driving anika away by staying there as its her rite & not anika's. if anika'd got genuine  "majbori" i wud'd supported all 3 & most probly more anika.

and if 2 ward away or defeat wrong we've 2 employ wrong methods then its not sin.and if its wrong then all revolutions happened in the past r wrong bcoz they involved the killings of  so many ppl. tho theft is wrong but stealing a roti or money 2 curb ur hunger is difft than stealing 4 ur pleasure. thatswhy ppl admire dacoits who snatch money from bad & rich ppl & give it  2 poor. rembr robinhood @ abroad & maan singh chandel ,dulha bhatti r still revered.

even God know & thatswhy he also 4gives 4 such things.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Trust  me,  you  have  no  idea  how  wrong  Anika (Anushka  too)  is.

I  believe  Bubul's  done  something  which  was  required  as  not  only  is  this  a  way  of  showing  Anika  who  Vihaan  loves, but  also  its  a  HUGE  slap  on  Anushka's  face. :D

Me  likey.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its not about whether Anika is bad or Bulbul is good. Its about these two mother daughter duo who only know how to snatch things from others. Anika doesn't deserve Vihaan. She doesn't understand the meaning of love. She only wants to win. Bulbul is fighting for her right for her love. She is not doing it to prove someone or win something. Anushka and Anika never have never will understand true love. If Anika loved Vihaan truly then she wouldn't have left him at the marriage alter cause he is poor. She would have stood by him and become his strength. She would have accepted him the way he is. Bulbul is the one who loves him truly and will do anything for her love.

Mona is the one who has gone crazy. Her story is different. Pradeep left her for Anu on his own will. Pradeep was fed up with Mona and wanted something which he felt Anu could give.

Whereas here Vihaan is being forced to act like someone's husband against his will. He doesn't want to be with Anika. Vihaan and Anika's marriage is not real. Vihaan was forced and blackmailed to do this. Anika and Anu should be punished for this. The only reason Anika loves Vihaan is because he got back his status and money. Anika is selfish and mean. She only cares about herself and no one else.

What Vihaan said about Anika is so true. Anika is a big fat nobody. She calls Vihaan looser and good for nothing. Anika should look at herself in the mirror and see who she really is before pointing fingers at others.

Even after so much happened she still doesn't care. She forces Vihaan to be her husband and love her and behave normal as if nothing happened. She is seriously the most pathetic woman I have seen in my life.
Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I not about whether Anika is bad or Bulbul is good. Its about these two mother daughter duo who only know how to snatch things from others. Anika doesn't deserve Vihaan. She doesn't understand the meaning of love. She only wants to win. Bulbul is fighting for her right for her love. She is not doing it to prove someone or win something. Anushka and Anika never have never will understand true love. If Anika loved Vihaan truly then she wouldn't have left him at the marriage alter cause he is poor. She would have stood by him and become his strength. She would have accepted him the way he is. Bulbul is the one who loves him truly and will do anything for her love.

Mona is the one who has gone crazy. Her story is different. Pradeep left her for Anu on his own will. Pradeep was fed up with Mona and wanted something which he felt Anu could give.

Whereas here Vihaan is being forced to act like someone's husband against his will. He doesn't want to be with Anika. Vihaan and Anika's marriage is not real. Vihaan was forced and blackmailed to do this. Anika and Anu should be punished for this. The only reason Anika loves Vihaan is because he got back his status and money. Anika is selfish and mean. She only cares about herself and no one else.

i agree wid u & u r absolutely rite!!πŸ‘ tho i also think in terms of sum1 is bad or gud but i agree wid ur point also as it has more weight & esply ur last part. πŸ‘its bang on!!⭐️
vihaan is forced 2 marry that gal who ditched him 4 money & status & that 2 @ the altar of marriage. and even if she now redeems herself she can't've vihaan as vihaan has moved on & is in luv wid bulbul. if anika redeems truly then she can've 4giveness & happiness also but not wid vihaan.😊
and abt mona pradeep left her on his own will as he thot anushka as better version just like anika thot vihaan as poor version 4 her life-partner & pradeep was not forced 2 marry mona under any pressure by mona but anushka'd left him  4 her career!!like mother like daughter.anushka left pradeep 4 her career & better status & then came back playing the victim card & now anika left vihaan 4 status & money & then came back playing victim card !!🀒πŸ₯±πŸ€’