ff:Only Mine Part 21 pg 46(08/07/2017)

Posted: 10 years ago

Ok guys I know I am still writing ff: forever & always but I had this thought running in my mind and couldn't control it so thought of writing it so here is a character sketch  and part 1

Character sketch

The rathord family

Aroona Irani
Mrinalini rathord ' a loving grandmother, mother and mother-in-law she loves her family a lot. After her husband death she took care of the business and her children and now her company is very famous and on number 1 position. She has one son Brij and daughter mainka who died in a car accident with her husband'.Most of the decision is taken by her in the family and nobody can go against it
Priyal Gor
Manyata rathord ' 23 years old' a very sweet girl who can do anything for her family and friends'. Three years ago (when she was 20)She was studying in New York but all of a sudden came back to india and continued her studies there where she met unnati and became her friend' everyone asked her a reason for coming back but all she said was that she was missing home hence decided to continue her studies in india' manyata is an interior designer but in her free times she sometimes helps her dad and brother in business or her sister. Manyata doesn't tell her problem to anyone however if she cant control it then she will only say it to someone who understands her and will give her a solution

Shritama Mukherjee
Jaynandini rathord ' 21 years old ' j is a very fun loving girl who loves going out and partying, shopping, meeting up with friends but more than that she loves her family and her sister the most'sometimes the family member don't support her staying out till late but manyata always supports her hence j always gets away with it' j is a fashion designer and because of manyata help her own business is running well.. which she made manyata as her partner and always takes advice from her .
Mark Farokh Parakh
Vijay rathord ' vijay is 24 years old' he is really funny, but annoying at the same time' he was 10 years old when his parents passed away' vijay was in depression that time as he coudnt bare the loss but love of his family and sisters made him live again' though Brijraj is his mamu (uncle) he calls him dad and komal ma as they told him that from now on they r his parents' he does miss his parents sometimes but brij and komal treat him just like manyata and j.

Shahbaz Khan

Brijraj rathord ' a successful business man thanks to his mother' he always thanks god for giving his family so much happiness' he had a friend years ago called giriraj who was brij childhood friend but giriraj planned to move away to London since he wanted to start a new business over there. Though these two friends haven't met for years they still talk to each other on the phone. His family means everything to him and loves his children a lot.

Anita Kulkarni
Komal rathord: a perfect housewife, mother and daughter ' in- law. Komal is a very kind person' she loves her family and kids a lot though vijay is not her child who she gave birth to but she still loves him equally and treats all the children same.

Imli: is aservant who works for the rathord however they treat her as a family member' she does all her work very well and also gets along with k, vijay and manyata

The singh gamily

Rita Bhaduri
Shanti singh ' an old lady who lives in india' she is very sweet' she didn't want to move to London with Giriraj but at the same time she couldn't live without her son, daughter-in-law and her three grandchildren hence had to go india' however when her youngest granddaughter unnati decided she wants to study in india shanti was happy and decided to go back to india with unnati and giriraj agreed. Shanti is also close to mrinanli
Amit Behl
Giriraj singh ' giriraj moved to London with his family to start a business there years ago and also his company is really famous' when it comes to business he is really serious but at the same time he cares for his family and staff a lot and respects them

Natasha Rana

Vasundra rathord ' vasundra is just like komal a perfect housewife and a very caring mother and daughter- in- law' she loves her kids a lot and misses her daughter unnati who is in india' however she is worried for her elder son uday as she always sees different girls with him and wishes someone changes him

Ashish Kapoor
Udayveer singh ' uday is 25 years old' is an arrogant person but also flirts with girls and also is cold towards everyone except his family members, every girls dies to be with him' he knows his mother is worried but he cant help it as something changed him to become a arrogant  person like this...he does smile but that smile never reaches his eyes. the one thing that hasn't changed is that he use to flirt with girl before and still does now

Ankita Bhargava

Unnati singh ' unnati is 23 years old only few month younger than manyata' unnati and manyata became friends when manyata was new to college they didn't know about their parents being friend however when manyata invited unnati and her grandmother over to her house they were shocked and happy to see shanti and unnati and manyata were surprised that their parents were friends and they didn't know about it' unnati has a very sweet nature and she now has a great bonding with j and vijay she loves both her brother and family a lot. She is an interior designer just like manyata and both started a small business together and whenever they get a deal they work together with their small little team.

Kunal Bakshi
Jagat singh ' jagat is 24 years old he is helping his dad and brother in business' his is a very cool person' despite having his brother with him he misses his brother who use to laugh, make pranks on everyone'

Part 1 (below)

Edited by preya_radev - 6 years ago

At rathord mansion

In the afternoon

Brijraj: komal, ma hurry up we r getting late said an impatient brij

Komal: maa see how impatient Brij is getting to go to the airport said komal who was coming down with Mrinanli

Mrinanli : haan komal after all he Is gone see his friend after so many years

Brij: thank god u came come on lets go their flight would have landed and shanti ma would have reached their

Mrinanli: but where r the kids

Brij: ma vijay had to attend some important meeting so he had to go to office and he was tensed so manyata joined him and j is in the car waiting for us

Komal: k come lets go all three headed out to go to the airport meanwhile

At  the singh mansion

Shanti: unnati beta hurry up we r getting late

Unnati: coming dadi she said running down the stairs and headed off to the airport

Brij and everyone met at the airport and were waiting to see giriafter few minutes they saw giri coming out with vasundra, uday and jagat,

giri and brij hugged each other and so did komal and vasu shanti and unnati went to uday and jagat and hugged them after giri and vasu took blessing of shanti and mrinanli

giri: brij meet my children uday and jagat both the boys moved forward and took all the elders blessing

vasu: bhai saab where r ur kids

brij: bhabi vijay had to attend a meeting so he was not able to come and my daughter went along with him but my younger daughter jainandani came he said putting his hands around his daughter shoulder who moved forward and took giri and vasu blessing and said hi to uday and jagat both the guys smiled to her.

Giri: come on lets go home all nodded and headed off and soon reached to the singh mansion uday excused himself and headed towards his room while j and jagat were talking

Brij: giri yaar uday and jagat have grown up so much.

Giri: haan yaar  time flew really quickly

Komal: im glad u all came back. And bhai saab ur friend was missing u so much do u know how impatient he was getting to receive u all laughed

Brij: komal

Mrinanli : k we will leave now

Shanti : arien mrinanli so early stay for a while

Giriraj: haan mrinu ma stay a little longer Mrinanli smiled

Mrinanali: we would but its getting quite late and manyata and vijay would be coming back home soon. Just then uday came back

Uday: y r u all standing

Komal: beta we r gone leave now as its quite late uday smiled a little bit and nodded and took their blessing and jagat also took their blessing and exchanged numbers with j uday saw this and smirked at his little brother

Brij: k giri we will leave j hugged unnati and after went up to uday who looked at her confusingly

J: erm is it k if I call u uday bhaiya uday nodded and j hugged him excitingly   uday didn't know what to do and he looked at vasu who nodded as if saying hug her and slowly he hugged her back

Brij : k we will leave now

J: wait hold on I need to make an announcement when she got everyone attention she continued k tomorrow is my 22nd birthday and I want all of u to come as we have organised a party at 6pm at our mansion so please be there on time along with my gifts thank u now we can go.

Shanti: k beta we will be there

Meanwhile in a car

Manyata: see vijay bhai u were so tensed but the meeting went so well haan nahi toh

Vijay: that's because u helped me otherwise I don't know what I would have done without u manu manyata smiled at him

Manyata: tomorrow is going to be a long day as its j birthday got so many preparation to do

Vijay: don't worry that all will be done by the way wt did u get her

Manyata: a latest ipad u?

Vijay: a dress from Paris otherwise if we don't have madams gift then she will run behind us until we don't get her gift I TELL U

Soon both reached home where they saw their family sitting j ran hugged manyata

J: omg didu what took u guys so long u know I haven't seen u for nearly a whole day

Vijay: we went to buy u ur gift otherwise u will ruin our life if we don't bring ur gift

J: very funny anyways what did u bring

Vijay: j when is ur birthday?

J: tomorrow

Vijay: so then u will get to know tomorrow

Brij: vijay beta how was the meeting

Vijay: it was good dad

Komal: k can we please stop this business talk and have dinner

Manyata: yeah im Hungary they all went to eat after a little while soon headed of to sleep

In the morning manyata went to jays room and sat on the bed next to her she smiled and caressed her hair j moved and placed her head on manyata lap making her smile more

Manyata: j

No response

Manyata: nandu

Still no response

Manyata : j she said shaking her slightly

J: hmmm this time in a sleeping tone and making herself more comfortable in manyata lap

Manyata: happy birthday my baby sister she said whispering in her ears j smiled and opened her eyes slowly she got up and hugged manyata

J: thank u didu just like always u wished me first manyata smiled

Vijay: happy birthday my sweet irritating doll he said hugging j j gave him an annoying look but then hugged him after

J: thank u my lovely annoying brother soon the elders wished j and all got ready for the pooja as whenever its some family member birthday they always do a pooja first and then give poor people food who sit on the temple stairs Manyata and j were wearing anarkali they all got out of the car and were walking up the stairs when manyata received a call

Manyata: erm papa I will just attend this call quickly and come soon

Brij: k beta  

Meanwhile the rathord family were walking inside the temple where they met giriraj and the rest of the family

Giri: arien all of u here what a pleasant surprise

Brij: haan its jays birthday so we came here they all wished her j took blessing of the elders and moved towards unnati, uday and jagat

Unnati: happy birthday j she said hugging her

J: thank u j hugged back

Uday: happy birthday jainandani

J: thank u uday bahiya but please call me j and both smiled with each other

Jagat: happy birthday j

J: thanks jagat arien wait vijay bhai come her vijay excused himself from the elders and moved towards where j was standing

Vijay: haan j

J: vijay bhai this is uday bhaiya and jagat.. all the guys smiled at each other and shook hands

Vijay: nice meeting u

Uday: same here

Jagat: j where is ur elder sister

J: she is just downstairs she received a call so just attending that

Manyata was walking up the stairs and all of a sudden she was feeling uncomfortable her six sense was telling her to run away but she ignored it and walked up concentrating on her phone and walked inside the temple

Unnati: look here is manyata uday stiffened at that name while unnati went forward to hug her friend who was lost in her own world vijay, jagat, uday and j turned around uday was shocked for a second but after a while a cold look came on to his face

Manyata who was busy texting found her to be hugged by someone stopping her from walking she came out of the hug and saw it was unnati

Unnati: manyata come I want u to meet my brother manyata nodded and walked with unnati with a smile but when she looked ahead the smile was slowly disappearing from her face and a shock look came on her face and all she whispered was uv Unnati bought her near to uday and jagat,,, she tried to compose herself as she saw others around them

Unnati: manyata meet my brother uday bhai and jagat

jagat: hey, jagat said with a smile shaking her hands

Manyata: hey and gave a small smile

Uday: hello Miss manyata he said in a cold tone forwarding his hand

Manyata: hi manyata said bringing her hands forward to shake and she could feel his tight grip but she didn't dare to look at him and was avoiding his gaze j, unnati, jagat and vijay didn't miss the cold tone and the way he addressed her.

Mrinanli: j beta come its nearly time for the pooja come and give the pooja tray to pandit ji

J: jee dadi manyata walked of followed by the rest j was standing at the front while the rest were standing behind and praying all finished their prayer and soon took Prasad manyata didn't turn back as she knew uday was standing behind along with vijay and jagat and she could still feel his cold gaze she felt like running away and thanks to her all left once they were near their car

Mrinanli: acha shanti we will see u all at the party tonight manyata was about to sit in the car but stopped when she heard what her dadi said

J: didu what happened come on sit inside manyata came out of her thought and sat inside.

Precrap: party time, maveer meeting again.

K guys here is part 1 hope u like it sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes and if you want pm then please do mention it in your comment

Edited by preya_radev - 10 years ago
awesome chappy after a long time i read an ff and it make me remember the show again gonna watch the show again i loved your work but i think ur other ff which i use to love by heart have to go through it once again :)
Wow u statrted another one...👏👏

Yaayyy humari lottery hai...

Nice intro...👍🏼

chappy 1 was Awwesum...

Loved it...

Y r Manveer so cold towards each other...??😕

guess dis somethng related to their past...

do cont soon...
n plz do pm me...

bubye..
tc..

Luv u...
Super awesome chappy...

plz.. do pm me if posible
Edited by htgcute - 10 years ago
Nice cs...awesome update...pls pm me nxt time...

aaawweesomme.

nice concept.nice cs.

loved d chappy so much.

waiting to reveal past of uday and manyata.

do continue soon.

now cant wait.
Edited by ...anju... - 10 years ago
Awesome concept 👏
And a really nice character sketch and update !
Uday and Manyata have a past and ...
Maybe that's why Manyata came to India ? (That's my guess 😆)

Continue soon ...
And do PM me !
really good update
mee tooo
i think uday nd manyata have a past
plzzz
contuneee
zaldi se ab next chap update kar dainaaa
loved it so much

continue soon.