Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

LOL stop acting like your 10+ years older than me  Why such a issue over my age 😆 , maybe your school lacked to teach you respect as you were the one disrespecting everyone's clothing, upbringing and morals😛  and I don't really want to  argue wth pople who don't know the meaning of logic and drag people's personal lives into arguments  so I rest my case. btw I am way past "school" age😉

If you wanna gain respect, respect others first😉

Very Good post!!! You are bang on @ bold
Edited by rayadallie - 10 years ago
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I have gone through a whole lot of threads for the past few days and I cannot understand why people just keep going at one argument over and over and over to justify a point. For one instant, lets just stop and think what would be the way forward for arjun, purvi, onir and Ovi?

Purvi had premarital sex with her would be husband the day before she is supposed to be married. She, at the request of her adopted sister Ovi give way for her sister to marry her to be husband so that her sister can be happy as well as her adopted mother and father. She felt a stronger obligation towards her mother because of everything she did for her. Was she wrong?

Ovi was promised by arjun that he would marry her. She came to India and found out that he fell in love with purvi while in India and could not marry Ovi under the circumstances because he love purvi dearly. Ovi decided that she was going to get arjun at all cost from purvi as she was not ready to give up arjun and saw her mother who she hated badly as a pawn to get her love arjun. Was she right in doing so?

Arjun loved purvi so deep that he decided that he was going to marry Ovi at purvi's request if that would make purvi happy. He did marry Ovi although he was upfront in telling her he love purvi only but he would work to make their marriage a success. He did try but did Ovi try?

Purvi found out that she was pregnant with arjun's child after he was married to Ovi and decided that she would keep her child. Based on that decision, she went away to kolkatta so that her pregnancy would not cause problems between arjun/ovi and the family as a whole. She knew full well at that point what she was doing and the repercussions that can follow. Nevertheless, she stuck to her decision. Was she wrong in doing this?

Onir met purvi through her teaching job and fell in love with her. He became good friends with her and suggested that they get married because he was fearful that she may face problems in the society if people found out that she was unwed and pregnant. She reluctantly agree. How can people now form conclusion to say she married Onir to save her face when she herself told him the truth that she was unmarried and pregnant? By virtue of telling Onir the truth she was willing to face any humiliation that come with it. Onir could have reacted in the negative but he did not. She could have even lied while there that her husband died, or they divorced etc and no one would have know as they dont now her and her background. So did she really marry Onir to save face?

Onir is a good guy so far, his past might be a bit shady but he is dealing with it and does not want to trouble purvi or want to get her involved. Is he right to hide it from purvi?

I do not wish to have this topic to be sabotage by members assumption but what really happened in PR. Thanks in advance for your maturity and understanding.

Excellent topic! Much needed!

Personally I feel like there's one or two people with multiple accounts bashing purvi over and over. I feel this way because of the numerous topics being opened about purvis daughter or purvis clothes etc. and then the same people like the posts instantly. Thus I kinda just stopped responding to such posts. Unless someone actually posts a valid point worth discussing.

I'll say this tho I'm not a purvi fanatic. I just think she deserves to be back to Arjun so we can move the damn story forward.

I wish they just open one topic where they could spew all the negativity towards whatever character they want and leave it to that. But most importantly keep the convo to what they see in show and not assumptions.
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sk11

Excellent topic! Much needed!

Personally I feel like there's one or two people with multiple accounts bashing purvi over and over. I feel this way because of the numerous topics being opened about purvis daughter or purvis clothes etc. and then the same people like the posts instantly. Thus I kinda just stopped responding to such posts. Unless someone actually posts a valid point worth discussing.

I'll say this tho I'm not a purvi fanatic. I just think she deserves to be back to Arjun so we can move the damn story forward.

I wish they just open one topic where they could spew all the negativity towards whatever character they want and leave it to that. But most importantly keep the convo to what they see in show and not assumptions.

@bold Its exactly what I am trying to say. keep the arguments base on what you saw and not on what you assume and go off on a tangent.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  respect  Purvi  for  how  she  always  sticks  to  her  decisions  especially  when  they  concern  her  sacrifices. I  am  no  being  sarcastic  here.

I  respect  Ovi,  for  fighting  for  her  love, and  also  for  not  being  a  sissy, when  everybody  kinda  expected  her  to  Paalofy  Pari  who  happens  to  be  the  love  child  of  the  man  she  loved,  with  an  another  woman.

I  respect  Arjun  for  TRYING  to  make  his  marriage  work. He  put  his  soul  into  it. I  also  like,  how  he  loved  Ovi  as  a  best  friend  despite  what  the  two  have  been  through.

I  respect  Onir  for  being  the  good  soul  that  he  is,  and  not  matter  how  negatively  he  could  be  portrayed,  for  me,  his  so  called  sins  are  definitely  smaller  than  all  the  good  he's  done.

For  me, this  is  all  I  adore  in  the  above  four. All  of  them  hace  done  things  which  were  wrong, which  I  will  ignore  here.
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

Raya I loved your post, ignore the haters after all haters gon hate😉

As for your post it is on POINT. These characters simply took life how it came them, at the end of the day life did not come with instructions right? arjun purvi had sex before marriage so what, why are so many people taking it to heart. I simply don't understand😳 I'm only 17 but I've met people who have children but are not married I don't find it "disgusting" or "unsanskaari" its up to them to do whatever, Only the lord can judge. Ovi's lunatic behaviour broke ArVi apart and if punir arovi marriage is not working so what? When it comes to ArVi I see all these questions being raised, makes me think would you go up to a unmarried single mother in real and question her about her giving birth out of wedlock, no ofcourse not😆  so why's everyone giving so much hate on a fictional characters.. good god. 

People are unfortunately mixing reel and real life together, otherwise would you really see anyone do what purvi did?😆 don't think so.

Calling others fans 'haters' is againt the forum rules, it is name-calling and even Vijay has stated that it is against IF rules.

@pesi11,@pallavi25 - Saying one is more negative than the other is a form of attacking. Also, Pallavi, calling other member 'childish' is attacking. This debate is regarding a character, members should stay away from attacking each other.

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I don't argue with younger people, so I rest my case, I find it below my class, 17 year olds 😆

High school right? So, maybe they should begin with teaching you how to respect other people 

Please note you are atatcking a section of members of this forum, that is Violation of Rule Number #3

Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Mods thank you so much for the policing. I know you have a very challenging Job but I do appreciate your timely intervention to keep the thread going.