Uttaran

Wow tappu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sendenlama

Groupbie

Sendenlama

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Loved rasya today. Omg tappu looked so beautiful .. Loved her make up today.. I hope surbhi gets caught again.. Missing my ichha and mukku so much.. Go rasya go..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmmkinny_ranviraishrayThe_Trendsettergeetika22VruShan_MaNanakshirocks-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow tappu" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I hope that Surbhi gets caught soon and that Rasya don't have to chase her for too long. I would consider that as such an insult to THE Mr Rathore. I mean come on it is Surbhi PFFF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22-Navetha-

Banu148priya

Banu148priya

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Rathore will find Surabhi. I am happy that there are still twists and turns... Loved it when Surabhi brain was working to find the person behind the mysterious call...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merryfacegeetika22-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Rasaya Rocked.. Surbhi must be punishedAngry hope Rathore wil give her nicely

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
tappu is awesome...want ichki and mikku back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
rocking tappu...she always rocks...rpr n tappu...rock...they look perfect to take on the villians...it looks  so convincing...that we feel isko sirf tappu hi thik kar sakti hai...n rpr hi isko thik kar sakta hai...waiting fr some dhishum dhishum...frm rpr...Big smile..n if its tappu vs ekadashi..phie toh maza aa jayega...Clap

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sendenlama

Loved rasya today. Omg tappu looked so beautiful .. Loved her make up today.. I hope surbhi gets caught again.. Missing my ichha and mukku so much.. Go rasya go..

rasya r alwys mindblowing...love thmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by Sendenlama

rasya r alwys mindblowing...love thmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

see one day they showed rasya...n so many ppl applauding it...so many ppl r happy to see it..the cvs r so cunning...ppl whu can do wonders r not being given roles..n scenes...so many weeks we  saw rasya family..fr only 1 min...see one day they showed rasya n so many ppl r coming n commenting...coz rasya rock..its a known fact...its full on entertainment watching them...but cvs r instructed not to show them more...we all know why...mukku ko pata nahi kis kam ke liye bheja hai...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top