Mahasangam missing someone

Posted: 10 years ago
I know Punar Vivah is ending but still feel that QH mahasangam should have had yash aarti from Punar Vivah as they had already witnessed asad s love for zoya in mangalpur. They would most happy to participate in wedding celebrations of asad and zoya. Don't u all think CVs could have somewhere brought in this couple instead of dastaan couple? Since yash had adviced asad to confess his love soon I think he would have been most happy to know about their marriage...just a thought..
agree!!
it would hv bin really nic 2 watch!!
bt alas!! nthn lik ths is honna happen!!
Yeah but Punar Vivah is ending on Friday so they cannt bring them..their story is over...Daastaan couple have a twist I guess.
I totally agree with you! I was also disappointed when I found out that Punar Vivah wouldn't be in the mahasangam episode. It would have made perfect sense because Yash and Aarti WJERE the first ones to see Asad and Zoyas love for each other and they told them to act on there feelings as soon as possible. Im sad that Punar Vivah won't be apart of the celebration. 😭
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !!!!
Me too! Especially since its ending it would've been fun to yash and aarti teasing them =P 
When they showed a wedding invite from Bhopal, I was like, is it from Asad!
Originally posted by Sweety1985

I know Punar Vivah is ending but still feel that QH mahasangam should have had yash aarti from Punar Vivah as they had already witnessed asad s love for zoya in mangalpur. They would most happy to participate in wedding celebrations of asad and zoya. Don't u all think CVs could have somewhere brought in this couple instead of dastaan couple? Since yash had adviced asad to confess his love soon I think he would have been most happy to know about their marriage...just a thought..
remember... they don't have any contact details of them...
i agree but one of the main purposes for other serials to do mahasangams is to give publicity and promote their own individual show...so if PV is ending, kinda beats the purpose, u know? 
Sad though cuz i totally agree...would have loved ArYa and AsYa to be on the same screen together again :( 
Originally posted by -Racha-

Yeah but Punar Vivah is ending on Friday so they cannt bring them..their story is over...Daastaan couple have a twist I guess.

is it confirmed that PV ends tomorrow?? i didnt know that.