Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Deeploveuttaran

Groupbie

Deeploveuttaran

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Here are my expectations from the rocking couple rpr and tapasya. im expecting lot of action from them:

1.expose surbhi infront of damini and kanha. seriously these innocent ppl need to how evil and mean she isAngry

2. takeout all the information from surbhi and go to atisgarh.

in atisgarh

3. send ekadashi to mental asylumROFL she can be provided with a free wig ordered from filpkart. im sure filpkart service will be available in atisgarhROFL

4. please take agarth mama to hair cutting saloon.ROFL

or i have even more awesome idea. take mama's hair and transplant it to ekadashi. then she wont miss her lambe lambe baalROFL

5. send nirbhay and clean shaved mama to jail and give justice to kajri and mami(kajri's MIL)Tongue

6. pavitra can join comedy circus.LOL gomti let her stay alone in atisgarh and keep taunting the wallsLOL

7. send akash to jailOuch

8. reunite meethi with veer and ammo. seriously they need meethi's support.Big smile

Kafi lamba list hain na. rasya rockClap

hahahaha!!! i liked that "take mama's hair nd replant to ekadashi!!! hehehehehehe!!! no need to pay shipping tax to flipcart!!! :p lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixashmerryfaceitstimetospeakakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My expectations from Rasya (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Here are my expectations from the rocking couple rpr and tapasya. im expecting lot of action from them:

1.expose surbhi infront of damini and kanha. seriously these innocent ppl need to how evil and mean she isAngry

in atisgarh

3. send ekadashi to mental asylumROFL she can be provided with a free wig ordered from filpkart. im sure filpkart service will be available in atisgarhROFL

or i have even more awesome idea. take mama's hair and transplant it to ekadashi. then she wont miss her lambe lambe baalROFL

5. send nirbhay and clean shaved mama to jail and give justice to kajri and mami(kajri's MIL)Tongue

6. pavitra can join comedy circus.LOL gomti let her stay alone in atisgarh and keep taunting the wallsLOL

8. reunite meethi with veer and ammo. seriously they need meethi's support.Big smile

ROFLROFLROFL

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
disha ur list the cvs shud read...its going to be awesome...

ATISGARH FAMILY...VS...RATHORES..I GUESS VEER WILL ALSO JOIN...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixash

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
LOL hope all ur expctn trn true...disha...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ninetosixash

ninetosixash

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

in atisgarh

totally agree with plan 1 and 2 Angry

3.ROFL ...asylum is too good for her though..she might corrupt the poor madies in there with her schemes Tongue

4 transplant?! brilliant!!ROFL

5.Clap (where yuvi can beat them up for torturing his sister...and then yuvi can be released for good behavior and for performing an act of social service Wink )

6.Thumbs Up

7. agreed. and if they really want to have a love track, let them show him repenting in jail, for ALL the crimes he has done, and then we'll talk about being released and asking meethi for forgiveness. 

8. yes. let her reunite with her family. let her continue her studies, and be supportive to her dad. let her motivate veer, and help yuvi...there's A LOT she can do besides "coochi coo-ing" at akash Big smile

and once Rasya have completed your list, let them concentrate on their own happiness as well Big smile Wink

and i love ur post! LOL

merryface

ninetosixash

ninetosixash

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by merryface

i dont want our beauty queen tappu any where near that criminal family. i cant bear itDead

but i want rpr dishoom dishomm with nirbhay and mama. and kajri shud get justice.
and meethi shud return home. itna to hona hi chahiye.

ya dear...but no one else can takeon ekadashi other than tappu...rpr..ladies se deal nahi karta...today he sed..aap aurat hai isliye mujhe sach ugalwane me itna time lag raha hai...LOL

OMG did he say thatROFL oh so if he meets akash/mama/nirbhay LOL phir to "ram hi rakhe"ROFL

in that case ur ryt.  tappu needs to handle evil women. Tongue

LOL our RPR behaving like a true gentleman at all times Wink

love the way he was all "hello.." and "may I?" 

scarily polite! LOL

Edited by ninetosixash - 17 May 2013 at 1:18am

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninetosixash

Originally posted by merryface

i dont want our beauty queen tappu any where near that criminal family. i cant bear itDead

but i want rpr dishoom dishomm with nirbhay and mama. and kajri shud get justice.
and meethi shud return home. itna to hona hi chahiye.

ya dear...but no one else can takeon ekadashi other than tappu...rpr..ladies se deal nahi karta...today he sed..aap aurat hai isliye mujhe sach ugalwane me itna time lag raha hai...LOL

OMG did he say thatROFL oh so if he meets akash/mama/nirbhay LOL phir to "ram hi rakhe"ROFL

in that case ur ryt.  tappu needs to handle evil women. Tongue

LOL our RPR behaving like a true gentleman at all times Wink

love the way he was all "hello.." and "may I?" 

scarily polite! LOL

n that makes him damdar...n dabang style...that day vikas as veer was yelling so much...that looked so not like r veer...nandish wud have done it perfectly...damdar hone ke liye chikhne ki zaroorat nahi padti..the expressions n dailogue delivery does it all...one look of rpr is enough to scare ppl...hello n may i me bhi style hai...Clap

ninetosixash

nnmm

nnmm

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I hope in tomorrow's episode RPR kicks that rikshaw. It actually happened when one of my friend kicked  rikshaw and it rolled down.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top