WU - 16/05/2013...firebrand bulbul..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone...updater is back again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Episode starts with police station scene contd. where police refuses to arrest rano...  (mona mahaanta opportunity missed 😭😭😭). 

anika tries to romance a blanket covered jogi πŸ˜†

mona still angry on rano & bulbul. jatin tries to make her sees sense. but mahaanta bhoot still on her head 

anika trying to romance jogi but shouts on realizing who he is. jogi tells her dat all d time she was imagining him to b vihaan. πŸ˜‰..(by d way jogi is too cute πŸ‘)

Vibe shares moments of solitude. telling how difficult it was to b away from each oder. bulbul says dat dey have a dil ka connection πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
& she has all rights on him.

jagat mata mona interrupts & starts off her ranting about marriage vows...history repeating itself...loss of bulbul's dignity...o ya she slaps bulbul also.....

but bulbul says she doesnt care about d world but cares only for vihaan. she wont let anushka do wat she did to her mom. she wont take it lying down and fight for wat is rightfully hers. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mona tries to take her back from home but bulbul is stubborn dat she wont ever leave vihaan as dey love each oder and she can see it clearly in their eyes. mona finally decides to stay in vihaan's house to keep an eye on vibu (dere goes all vibu moments 😑)...

anika all elated calls anushka to tell her...& both r happy πŸ€’

mona at night tries lecturing her point further but bulbul says dat she is as stubborn as her daughter and mona should let her do what she wants. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (sargun was simply fab...hope she does sumthng better next time,...no ekta shows plzzπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

anika vihaan face off...anika tries insisting dat she is his wife and he shud forget bulbul. vihaan says dat whether bulbul remains or not in his life but she will remain always his one & only love. anika shouts dat wat does bulbul have which she does not πŸ˜‰. vihaan angry on anika & tells her not to even utter bulbul's name. she doesnt deserve to do dat. he says anika is devoid of self respect and repeats her dialogs of anika being nothing without her father's name. & he taunts her dat she isnt even sure wat her surname is. he says he doesn't want to see her face ever πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Precap: mona recognizes rohan's face 

Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago
@madhu thanx 4 the update!!i simply liked 2days epi. i was not expecting this much bold ness form bulbul as its ekta show & mona's mahanta rant in pre-cap!!πŸ˜ƒ
i luved the way bulbul stand up 2 mona & told her in no terms that she won't let it happen wid her wat mona'd gone thru.⭐️
and i m happy that bulbul is still not budging even after mona's stupid logics!!⭐️⭐️

@madhu i agree sargun is fab. πŸ‘shes fab in all scenes as me & u'd also seen her in phulwa.⭐️⭐️and i also wish she won't do any ekta shows in future bcoz she deserves much better.i wish & hope 2 see in sum phulwa like gud & cult show & if possible wid ajay!!😳
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
thanks madhu for the wonderful WU.   bulbul and vihaan rocked today.

precap.  glad rohan track will be back to name the main culprit anushka.

knowing ekta it will be in the last few minutes of final episode.  
Someone please give me a small update: How and why Anika and Vihaan marriage happened? Why does Bulbul live in Vihaan house? Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
^ Thanks much for the WU, Madhu .. πŸ€—
Originally posted by aishray

Someone please give me a small update: How and why Anika and Vihaan marriage happened? Why does Bulbul live in Vihaan house?
its not shown whether they married or not.it was shown that vihaan got vanished from the marriage car & wen all were trying 2 reach him on phone he came wid anika having garlands in their necks & anushka told that they got married in the temple!!
bulbul was shocked & went away. but wen vihaan & anika went  2 his home daadi & harsh refused 2 welcum anika. then bulbul came & said that shes the real bride of vihaan & said that she won't let anika get snatch her rite from her & she"ll live in vihaan's house as his wife. tho bulbul is not living in his room but in the oder room opp. 2 vihaan & anika's.πŸ˜†and 2 teach lesson 2 anika & anushka & 2 get her rite bulbul is staying there.😊
Originally posted by tiny15

its not shown whether they married or not.it was shown that vihaan got vanished from the marriage car & wen all were trying 2 reach him on phone he came wid anika having garlands in their necks & anushka told that they got married in the temple!!
bulbul was shocked & went away. but wen vihaan & anika went  2 his home daadi & harsh refused 2 welcum anika. then bulbul came & said that shes the real bride of vihaan & said that she won't let anika get snatch her rite from her & she"ll live in vihaan's house as his wife. tho bulbul is not living in his room but in the oder room opp. 2 vihaan & anika's.πŸ˜†and 2 teach lesson 2 anika & anushka & 2 get her rite bulbul is staying there.😊

Thank you for explaining πŸ˜ƒ
Thankz Madhu for the wonderful WU.   
Bulbul and Vihaan rocked today.