prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beta is in jail and bahu is running around. What happened to all the industrialist's lawyer's who should be available to him. 

beta ko jail mey ek baar bhi nahi dekhney gaya??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree... garrr very wrong dad.Mr.. khanna.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seems like Mr. RK is too much upset with his son...huh..hmm so only Miu moving around the lawyers😭
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not Only RK but where is DT...Prithvi's God father. How is it possible that DT doesn't know that Akash is dead (if at all, it's true) and Prithvi is arrested? Such big industrialist beta died and ek beta in jail...no news in papers or in media? For me RK was never a trust worthy person...so don't expect much..but what abt DT? Why is Meera or Khanna's not informing him? I'm sure with DT in picture, things will be so different and his support would definitely mean the world to MiThvi. An emotional scene between DT and Prithvi..where DT wouldn't believe Prithvi committed such a crime and Prithvi confessing that he did..and DT making out it's somebody else that is involved and not Prithvi..!!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh u ppl dont know..?RK is now doing da vanishing act wid invisibility cloak in bhoot bangla nd i also saw DT sharing da cloak wid him...😡😡😡
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldreams

<font color="#0000CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not Only RK but where is DT...Prithvi's God father. How is it possible that DT doesn't know that Akash is dead (if at all, it's true) and Prithvi is arrested? Such big industrialist beta died and ek beta in jail...no news in papers or in media? For me RK was never a trust worthy person...so don't expect much..but what abt DT? Why is Meera or Khanna's not informing him? I'm sure with DT in picture, things will be so different and his support would definitely mean the world to MiThvi. An emotional scene between DT and Prithvi..where DT wouldn't believe Prithvi committed such a crime and Prithvi confessing that he did..and DT making out it's somebody else that is involved and not Prithvi..!!
</font>

You are talking too much sense , if all these logical ,practical and sensible stuff happened I would defo have fainted by now
prem_diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

seems like Mr. RK is too much upset with his son...huh..hmm so only Miu moving around the lawyers😭

RK heard the confession himself so how can he still be upset...
prem_diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldreams

Not Only RK but where is DT...Prithvi's God father. How is it possible that DT doesn't know that Akash is dead (if at all, it's true) and Prithvi is arrested? Such big industrialist beta died and ek beta in jail...no news in papers or in media? For me RK was never a trust worthy person...so don't expect much..but what abt DT? Why is Meera or Khanna's not informing him? I'm sure with DT in picture, things will be so different and his support would definitely mean the world to MiThvi. An emotional scene between DT and Prithvi..where DT wouldn't believe Prithvi committed such a crime and Prithvi confessing that he did..and DT making out it's somebody else that is involved and not Prithvi..!!

Correct ..👏. By now DT should have been here... where was Meera and Prithvi's famous SR phone... On the run they could have called, or atleast after Meera came back... This is absolutely time both his kids need him...