Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by aishray

My paisa vasool moment was when I saw my Mr Rathore in green frog colored trousers ROFL Those were distracting me Day Dreaming. What was GC thinking? My trousers has to match atleast one color in Rashmi's sari. Vaise Tappu sari was all blue, but I could only see the green bits in her sari LOL

Beside I am loosing my patience Mr Rathore and that only because of your patience. Ek Surbhi aapko chakma de diya D'oh Why couldn't you call the police to the busstation HUH Confused

its the prolonging tactic of our uttaran cv's. thats how they have been streching it for the past 4.5 yearsLOL

wohi toh itne jaldi problem solve kaise ho sakta hai...yeh uttaran hai...lol...but anyway it was worth watching...Big smile..disha..you tube me dekh lo...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "paisa vasool episode (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

My paisa vasool moment was when I saw my Mr Rathore in green frog colored trousers ROFL Those were distracting me Day Dreaming. What was GC thinking? My trousers has to match atleast one color in Rashmi's sari. Vaise Tappu sari was all blue, but I could only see the green bits in her sari LOL

Beside I am loosing my patience Mr Rathore and that only because of your patience. Ek Surbhi aapko chakma de diya D'oh Why couldn't you call the police to the busstation HUH Confused

its the prolonging tactic of our uttaran cv's. thats how they have been streching it for the past 4.5 yearsLOL

wohi toh itne jaldi problem solve kaise ho sakta hai...yeh uttaran hai...lol...but anyway it was worth watching...Big smile..disha..you tube me dekh lo...LOL

no meekash and atisgarh today?LOL  i h8 atisgarh familyDead except kajri. cant bear those criminals.Ouch ok will try to watch. tappu and rpr ko kaise miss kar duBig smile

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

no meekash and atisgarh today?LOL  i h8 atisgarh familyDead except kajri. cant bear those criminals.Ouch ok will try to watch. tappu and rpr ko kaise miss kar duBig smile

are..maza aa gaya..full of action...but tappu ko surbhi ne chakma de diya...but i hope rpr n tappu will follow by car...filmy style...auto n car competition...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeakVishalCksp

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i will wait for tom's reviews. whether surbhi is caught or she runs away i want to know. phir both episodes i ll watch at a time on satLOL

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

i will wait for tom's reviews. whether surbhi is caught or she runs away i want to know. phir both episodes i ll watch at a time on satLOL

lol..ok dear..but rasya rocked..today.Dancing..watching them is full on entertainment...very nice dialogue delivery superb acting...both r damdar...dabang kind of...ClapClapClap...taking on villians suits them...as it looks believable...full family has detective mind...LOL

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

My paisa vasool moment was when I saw my Mr Rathore in green frog colored trousers ROFL Those were distracting me Day Dreaming. What was GC thinking? My trousers has to match atleast one color in Rashmi's sari. Vaise Tappu sari was all blue, but I could only see the green bit in her sari LOL

Beside I am loosing my patience Mr Rathore and that only because of your patience. Ek Surbhi aapko chakma de diya D'oh Why couldn't you call the police to the busstation HUH Confused Patience ka Devta mat bano please Sleepy

lol...he displayed those green trousers on his page too..its his summer look..i think he looks well suited booted...ya they wer distracting...i mean quite unusual color..

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

My paisa vasool moment was when I saw my Mr Rathore in green frog colored trousers ROFL Those were distracting me Day Dreaming. What was GC thinking? My trousers has to match atleast one color in Rashmi's sari. Vaise Tappu sari was all blue, but I could only see the green bit in her sari LOL

Beside I am loosing my patience Mr Rathore and that only because of your patience. Ek Surbhi aapko chakma de diya D'oh Why couldn't you call the police to the busstation HUH Confused Patience ka Devta mat bano please Sleepy

lol...he displayed those green trousers on his page too..its his summer look..i think he looks well suited booted...ya they wer distracting...i mean quite unusual color..

Those were new to me LOL I can not enter his page as I get some error Cry Well I was all droooling over him so I think it was a nice move of RPR to wear those trousers!

Too me it felt like it has been for weeks that I have seen RPR. It is so unfair to see GC once in 2 weeks in a decent episode. The same for other cast members.

Edited by aishray - 16 May 2013 at 1:20pm

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
wow..looks like a power packed action by rasya ..vl definitely watch it Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top