paisa vasool episode

Posted: 10 years ago
friends how many of u feel it was a paisa wasool episode...😊😊😊...r khyali pulau was not spoiled by karele ka juice...hope surbhi doesnt run away...rpr n tappu rocked today..πŸ‘

friends surbhi is caught red handed by rasya...today...it was awesome...the way they blocked her frm both sides...but she managed to escape...but rasya will trace her fr sure...πŸ˜ƒ

ab maza aayega...now the action starts...😊

n best part no atishgarh today...so guys those whu didnt watch can watch it on you tube..
Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
i like today's epi...
bas ye ekadashi crap end ho jaye...and i want my mukta back...
Originally posted by akshirocks

i like today's epi...
bas ye ekadashi crap end ho jaye...and i want my mukta back...

ya ishani...bina atishgarh family ke uttaran dekha...lol...that too..full on entertainment...ab maza ayega...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

one of those moments when politeness and gentlemanliness becomes something scary πŸ˜ƒ

haww mr.Rathore  πŸ˜³

rasya rocked today πŸ˜ƒ let's hope it's not a one day thingy πŸ˜›

Originally posted by ninetosixash

one of those moments when politeness and gentlemanliness becomes something scary πŸ˜ƒ

haww mr.Rathore  πŸ˜³

rasya rocked today πŸ˜ƒ let's hope it's not a one day thingy πŸ˜›

ya aysha...hope we get rocking n interesting episodes ..like this everyday...nice action packed scenes..n detectives rasya...😊😊
waiting fr aishas update...lol..u both write so well...really entertaining...😊
Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
My paisa vasool moment was when I saw my Mr Rathore in green frog colored trousers πŸ€£ Those were distracting me . What was GC thinking? My trousers has to match atleast one color in Rashmi's sari. Vaise Tappu sari was all blue, but I could only see the green bit in her sari πŸ˜†

Beside I am loosing my patience Mr Rathore and that only because of your patience. Ek Surbhi aapko chakma de diya  Why couldn't you call the police to the busstation HUH πŸ˜• Patience ka Devta mat bano please πŸ₯±
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aishray

My paisa vasool moment was when I saw my Mr Rathore in green frog colored trousers πŸ€£ Those were distracting me . What was GC thinking? My trousers has to match atleast one color in Rashmi's sari. Vaise Tappu sari was all blue, but I could only see the green bits in her sari πŸ˜†

Beside I am loosing my patience Mr Rathore and that only because of your patience. Ek Surbhi aapko chakma de diya  Why couldn't you call the police to the busstation HUH πŸ˜•

its the prolonging tactic of our uttaran cv's. thats how they have been streching it for the past 4.5 yearsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

its the prolonging tactic of our uttaran cv's. thats how they have been streching it for the past 4.5 yearsπŸ˜†

ha ha...
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

wohi toh itne jaldi problem solve kaise ho sakta hai...yeh uttaran hai...lol...but anyway it was worth watching...πŸ˜ƒ..disha..you tube me dekh lo...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by merryface

wohi toh itne jaldi problem solve kaise ho sakta hai...yeh uttaran hai...lol...but anyway it was worth watching...πŸ˜ƒ..disha..you tube me dekh lo...πŸ˜†

no meekash and atisgarh today?πŸ˜†  i h8 atisgarh family🀒 except kajri. cant bear those criminals. ok will try to watch. tappu and rpr ko kaise miss kar duπŸ˜ƒ