My experience at KKR v PWI Match in Ranchi 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Everyone.

As you all know I went to KKR v PWI match in JSCA stadium Ranchi. This was my first live match experience and one of the best cricketing memory of my life. Too much to write so writing in points:-

1. Entry:- I entered at around 4:05 PM(yes I was late😆) and till then almost 1 over was done. I got a front row seat in front of the cheerleaders and could watch everything clearly. The thing I liked most was the brilliant management of crowd, not 1% rush was there in entering.

2.  The first moment of the match was a hilarious one. :- Around 3rd or 4th over the cheerleaders with their manager came to the dance table set there. The manager was also a lady and so fat she got herself entangled in the wires and fell flat🤣 . Nothing serious happened and she got up easily but the fall was a hilarious one.

3. Greeted by a SIX :- In the 3rd over Uthappa hit the first SIX of the match and it landed just in front of us in the vacant space between ground and stands. 5-6 sixes came towards us but not one six reached us or went over us.

4. Chants :- Whenever the DJ started the KKR chant. 5-6 sikhs and me started cheering PWI 😆. Then whenever anything happened crowd started cheering and making noise. Somebody shouted from behind "E kiska home ground hai bhai, pate nahi chal raha hai" 🤣(Who is the Home team here guys, nothing is clear), some more random chants were Mahatma Gandhi jindabad, Chacha Nehru jindabad and some more freedom fighters 🤣.

5. Crowd gone wild :- Whenever song song played in the break or timeout the crowd went nuts. The songs getting maximum cheer were "Kamariya" (A bhojpuri song😆), Gangnam Style, Fevicol Se, Jiya ho bihar ke lala. Other songs included all the current hit songs. One of the hilarious songs was the "Valentine Mashup". I completely didn't understood why this song was played 🤣 Another occasion where crowd went wild was when karishma and Alan wilkins made thier entry.Most of the people didnt even knew wilko😆, but when karishma came the crowd on our end started jumping like they would eat her alive🤣. That was just uncontrollable energy, one of them fell in trying to stand on chair.

6. Some Hillarious Nicknames :- Crowd gave some hillarious nicknames and some absolutely hillarious comments were passed🤣. When bhatia came for fielding people started chanting "Gotia 😆", then yusuf pathan came for fielding and morgan and mclaren came as waterboy and crowd started calling him "Big Boss" 😆. The reason was he single handedly controlled the match against MI and made KKR lose that match 🤣. Morgan was named as "Quick Gun Murugan", Whenever Yusuf came crowd passed some random comments with Yusuf bhai attached to each comment. One of the random comments was " Bhabhi ji ko kyo nahi laye 😆" Gambhir was told " Oye Gautam itna gambhir mat bano, Indian team me nahi aa paoge. 😆

7. Fake cheers and excitement :- Once even 15-20 minutes people stood up and all started looking and cheering towards VIP Boxes in hope of seeing SRK or Juhi. But everytime crowd sat down disappointed. 😕

8. Coming on TV :- Around 9th to 10th over. Our section of crowd started showing a banner thanking MAX and Amitabh Chaudhary and at that time, the camera focused on us and we were on the large screen.

9. Yuvi hitting SIX on demand :- In the 17th over, Narine was bowling and Yuvi came on strike, and Suddenly our section started chanting SIX, SIX and the next ball yuvi hits a SIX. The crowd was very happy as yuvi listened to them🥳.

10. Police Involvement :- In the whole first innings there was a antisocial element passing some cheap and vulgar comments on the cheerleaders and any girl that passes by😡. Some body complained and a lady constable came during the break and blocked his view and from that point till the game ended, he was stunned and stickied to his place like he got and electric shock (In hindi:- "Jaise saanp sungh gaya ho")😆.

11. Break :- In the break I went to purchase drinks and food but everything was very costly and only disappointment in the whole match. One glass of water was priced Rs. 10 and one large glass(1/2 ltrs) glass pepsi was of Rs 50. But free KKR merchandise like T-Shirts, flags, caps, 4/6 written banners were given for free👏.

12. Pandey ji Seeti :- When Manish pandey came towards our stand for fielding "people started singing "Pandey ji Seeti" and during presentation also🤣.

13. Yusuf "The comedian" Pathan :- There were 3 incidents with pathan that were hilarious according to the crowd. First was the "OUCH" incident, the throw from fielder hit yusuf in the back and the giant screen showed "OUCH" and crowd started moaning "OUCH" in such hilariously awkward tomes and accent that nobody could stop laughing🤣🤣🤣. Second was his cramping up, when there was a lot of time wasted due to the injury Someone at the back said "Yusuf bhai revital khaya karo" and promptly another one replied "SRK khane nahi deta hoga"🤣🤣🤣. Third incident was the obvious "Obstructing the field" and people were shocked more than angry and another comment came, "Yusuf bhai nahi sudhrega, baklok(Stupid) ke baklol hi rahega"🤣

14. Tu kaun hai be:- During the KKR innings Raiphi Gomez came to field near us but still some what far from us and somebody shouted fromt the front "Tu Kaun Hai be"😆.

15:- Respect for Rasool:- As soon as they saw rasool going in front of us, everybody started appreciating him  for his no whisky stand👏.

16 :- Murtaza possessed by Dinda's Spirit : - After Murtaza was being thrashed, a person from my left said "E pagla bowlerwa ke dinda ka bhoot pakad liya hai ka"🤣.

17. Brilliant Bowling by Bhuvi :- The second last over (19th) was superbly bowled by bhuvi and was a treat to watch this type of quality bowling👏.

18. Player responses :- Some players like Morgan, Yusuf, Tendo, Bhatia waved at us and gave a smile😃. But Manoj Tiwary was behaving like he was a superstar, he didn't even lifted his head to see us , but just blindly waved his hand😡.

19. Last but not the least :- I still can't believed KKR became KK Haar at that point and PWI won the match.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago

Hello Everyone.

As you all know I went to KKR v PWI match in JSCA stadium Ranchi. This was my first live match experience and one of the best cricketing memory of my life. Too much to write so writing in points:-finally have been waiting since abt morng😡

1. Entry:- I entered at around 4:05 PM(yes I was late😆)Boys will always be boys😆 and till then almost 1 over was done. I got a front row seat in front of the cheerleaderscough cough 😉 and could watch everything clearly really ???😲 that has got a double meaning plzz specify😆. The thing I liked most was the brilliant management of crowd, not 1% rush was there in entering.thats cool 😳

2.  The first moment of the match was a hilarious one. :- Around 3rd or 4th over the cheerleaders with their manager came to the dance table set there. The manager was also a lady and so fat she got herself entangled in the wires and fell flat🤣 . Nothing serious happened and she got up easily but the fall was a hilarious one.

Woww seriously IPl ka offscreen moments are more entertaining 🤣🤣

Will Keep Editing. A lot more to come.  Oyye jaldi kar😛

Edited by neha-rockss - 10 years ago
in front of cheerleaders ??? Pune one 🤣
Virus..this is real or bed time story 😃
Like Dinda's headband 😆
🤣 what a punctuality 😆

yuvi ke baare mein aap kuch bataenge ab plz😆

or Pune ke baare mein bhi🥳

🤣
Originally posted by sscomp32

How do we know that this was your ticket?
Proof Kya hai? 😆Edited by tvpal007 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tvpal007

How do we know that this was your ticket?
Proof Kya hai? 😆
Cherry Rocks Bas⭐️
Originally posted by sscomp32

Ye Kiska Ticket Churay Ho ?? 😆
Some of the incidents r very Funny.. 😆 😆
Crowds Jaise Chants Kar Rahe The Sunne Mein Hassi Aati Hai But The Words Are Very Mean In My Opinion.. 😳
Waise I wanted To Know What You Feel About The Yousuf Incident.. 😉 Aapki Visesh Tippani Chahiye Bas.. 😆
EDIT: Tumhara Pasandita Blue colour Use Karte Yeh Aankon Mein Bahut Chubh Raha Hai.. 😆 😆 Edited by -Sradha- - 10 years ago