I sense a family feud coming in the Garg household

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Judging by today's eppy, Seema and Sangeeta are not truly happy with Mayan reunion. They might act happy but just wait and watch...they will be back to their deviousness in no time. They will butt heads with Shail and Mayan once again! Round two of family melodrama!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i kinda had de same feeling...dunno why but get de feelin that we gonna see Mayank as de mama's boy once agn πŸ˜­
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think and really hope Mayank has learn for his mistakes.  One thing for sure his mom did not learn a thing.  I have hope for Mayank because I think he has learn a good lesson from all the suffering he  face in the past one thing for sure he really love Gunjan and I want he to be by her side alway and not get upset like in the past.  I think with Shail there Gunjan will always have someone in her corner I want true love to win not these two crazy women.
Maithily62 thumbnail
I just dont understand y cant tiz cvs give us a break from this garg family drama n start something new n fresh.. until yday I thought finally every1 accept mayan love so there will be some happy moments in garg family bt for my shock d cv is not ready to give even one day break from this thamasha.. I hp they have more clge scene n letting rachna n gunjan to enjoy their ladakpan.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seema once bitten twice shy 😳
She let Charu rule the roost and played underdog to her which sadly did not turn out the way Seema wanted it
So this time she is going to be the typical soap saasu maa to Gunjan & call the shots πŸ˜†
Omg ! The regular tu tu main main
Yet to see how Mayank balances the situation btw Seema & Gunjan πŸ˜•
Joru ka ghulam ya maa ka laal πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: brat2008

Seema once bitten twice shy 😳
She let Charu rule the roost and played underdog to her which sadly did not turn out the way Seema wanted it
So this time she is going to be the typical soap saasu maa to Gunjan & call the shots πŸ˜†
Omg ! The regular tu tu main main
Yet to see how Mayank balances the situation btw Seema & Gunjan πŸ˜•
Joru ka ghulam ya maa ka laal πŸ˜†

both options are available for cvs .. they picked up 1st maa ka laadla so i want this time they pick up joru ka gulamπŸ˜†

this will be testing time of new Mayank.. πŸ€“
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That is exactly what will happen. Seema will feel that Shayl is controlling Mayank and Gunjan's relationship. She will obviously not want Gunjan to continue college which Shayl will want.

Maybe, Rajeev will express his love to Gunjan and Mayank will become jealous. Seema will encourage him to force Gunjan to leave college and make babies. Shayl will be upset.
Typical saas-bahu drama.🀒🀒🀒

But I won't feel sorry for Gunjan this time around though.

I do hope the CVs focus on Rachna now though and please some college issues.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh, I swear, Seema and Sangeeta are B🀬 for no reason. Jeez, so now we have to put up with their crap again. They can crib over the most stupid of things - serving and cooking food, taking orders..please just take a hike.
I understand they are a main part of the cast but now it is just beyond annoying. Cvs need to find something else for them to do.
Want to see Mayank become successful and get back to work - while at the same time fighting against Charu.
Gunjan and Rachna - can you please go back to school! The ladakpan is missing.
I want to see where the Cvs intend to take Gunjan and Rajeev's relationship; cvs can milk the love triangle...how Rachna is going to have a relationship with Vihaan after know that the Gargs hate him. And Chaaya needs a story too. She should be boosted to a major character. Her story would give us a break from the daiyans in the Garg house.
Why do we never see the girls have any academic problems?
Not saying that I want to sit and watch them study but how do they get by in school? They have no problems in school at at? No enemies, or competitors.
The show needs to give more to the young audience. That's why they scheduled it early at 7:30 right?
Every other show is working the Saas-Bahu story, we don't need one more.
Edited by Shas3 - 10 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm traveling for work. So, couldn't watch the episode and managed to read the written update.

Gosh, its been just one year and the writers are running out of gas already (I mean story ideas).

Now, when they couldn't think or come up with something good, they've decided to repeat the same "GHISA PITA" ideas and the same ridiculous unhappy and judgmental side of Seema and Sangeeta.

Absolutely NOT looking forward to the same dumb drama in the Garg household.
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope seema and sangeeta don't do something silly to make problem for Mayan.  If Gunjan is going to have ladakpan it got to be with Mayank not much older Rajiv no ladakpan there just and older man with a young girl.