Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Judging by today's eppy, Seema and Sangeeta are not truly happy with Mayan reunion. They might act happy but just wait and watch...they will be back to their deviousness in no time. They will butt heads with Shail and Mayan once again! Round two of family melodrama!LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAHAIRAAfu1992Princess3101nividancespallavi25Meriam25jonelleJulieD1gunjan7leavesandwavesSandCastle.braich_gal-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I sense a family feud coming in the Garg household" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i kinda had de same feeling...dunno why but get de feelin that we gonna see Mayank as de mama's boy once agn Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NaivedyaSandCastle.braich_galHashiBoo

milla

IF-Sizzlerz

milla

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think and really hope Mayank has learn for his mistakes.  One thing for sure his mom did not learn a thing.  I have hope for Mayank because I think he has learn a good lesson from all the suffering he  face in the past one thing for sure he really love Gunjan and I want he to be by her side alway and not get upset like in the past.  I think with Shail there Gunjan will always have someone in her corner I want true love to win not these two crazy women.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MyameenA HUGE FANRaleighbcathappygirl123Meriam25Naivedya

Maithily62

Maithily62

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I just dont understand y cant tiz cvs give us a break from this garg family drama n start something new n fresh.. until yday I thought finally every1 accept mayan love so there will be some happy moments in garg family bt for my shock d cv is not ready to give even one day break from this thamasha.. I hp they have more clge scene n letting rachna n gunjan to enjoy their ladakpan.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANsweetbibiRangeelaaRaleighbcathappygirl123pallavi25jonelleShas3SandCastle.braich_galNaivedyaHashiBoo

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Seema once bitten twice shy Embarrassed
She let Charu rule the roost and played underdog to her which sadly did not turn out the way Seema wanted it
So this time she is going to be the typical soap saasu maa to Gunjan & call the shots LOL
Omg ! The regular tu tu main main
Yet to see how Mayank balances the situation btw Seema & Gunjan Confused
Joru ka ghulam ya maa ka laal LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabnam94Meriam25SandCastle.chacha_chaudhribraich_galNaivedyaHashiBoo

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123brat2008braich_galNaivedyaHashiBoomilla

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

That is exactly what will happen. Seema will feel that Shayl is controlling Mayank and Gunjan's relationship. She will obviously not want Gunjan to continue college which Shayl will want.

Maybe, Rajeev will express his love to Gunjan and Mayank will become jealous. Seema will encourage him to force Gunjan to leave college and make babies. Shayl will be upset.
Typical saas-bahu drama.DeadDeadDead

But I won't feel sorry for Gunjan this time around though.

I do hope the CVs focus on Rachna now though and please some college issues.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatjonelleMohini19NaivedyaSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-braich_galHashiBoo

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Gosh, I swear, Seema and Sangeeta are BCensored for no reason. Jeez, so now we have to put up with their crap again. They can crib over the most stupid of things - serving and cooking food, taking orders..please just take a hike.
I understand they are a main part of the cast but now it is just beyond annoying. Cvs need to find something else for them to do.
Want to see Mayank become successful and get back to work - while at the same time fighting against Charu.
Gunjan and Rachna - can you please go back to school! The ladakpan is missing.
I want to see where the Cvs intend to take Gunjan and Rajeev's relationship; cvs can milk the love triangle...how Rachna is going to have a relationship with Vihaan after know that the Gargs hate him. And Chaaya needs a story too. She should be boosted to a major character. Her story would give us a break from the daiyans in the Garg house.
Why do we never see the girls have any academic problems?
Not saying that I want to sit and watch them study but how do they get by in school? They have no problems in school at at? No enemies, or competitors.
The show needs to give more to the young audience. That's why they scheduled it early at 7:30 right?
Every other show is working the Saas-Bahu story, we don't need one more.

Edited by Shas3 - 16 May 2013 at 7:33pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nividancesRangeelaaRaleighbcatjonelleMohini19JulieDbraich_galSandCastle.NaivedyaHashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top