Devyani the stupid and Navneet the idiot

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

What the hell Devyani did today? What is wrong with her? She just stooped to a very low level today. Logically she should have challenged Navneet, who is weakest of all. Instead she chose Yasmin, who is as good as Devyani herself . Devyani is selfish and I just hope she goes bk.

Navneet the good for nothing fellow spoke very passionately against yasmin for using super shakti. I just want to know if he would not have done the same, had he such luck? stupid useless fellow. I m sure he would hv been out in the second episode itself, If chefs didnt help him in every single episode. How much more partial it can get?

Masterchef 3 is all so rigged and stupid.

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agonyaunt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sooo agreee!!! What was that!! Arrogant Navneet u also have the masterchef pin!! i wonder u wont use that bcoz of the statement u gave today for yasmin so plz give it back! & others u r so fake !! I hope yasmin wins
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree!

I hv a feeling that the channel's dictating this dumb stuff 🤢

Navneet talks thru both his feet & a shoe store in his mouth 😡 Edited by hamzanuha - 10 years ago
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
I dont gv two hoots for mc3 now. But i want yasmin to win. She is the most genuine of the lot. Ripu is good too. Edited by mehak_kapoor - 10 years ago
agonyaunt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

I dont gv two hoots for mc3 now. But i want yasmin to win. She is the most genuine of the lot

Yes yasmin should win tomorrow challenge!! Channale should stop supporting fake doyal !! who cries in every task to gain sympathy of judges!! every single time 😡
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
If channel supports a particular person, then why it has to b a non-worthy one? It is frustrating
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Had Devyani challenged Navneet, people would've said she chose the weakest. She's not confident and stuff.

As for Navneet he's an arse
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But devyani was right that navneet in the peak of his lucky days currently!

i really want devyani to be in the compttn but what happened today was so sad 😕

and navneet's comment's abt yasmeen... how sick and mean 😡

i wish for yasmeen she wins but i personally want devyani in the compttn so im confused! 

i dont understand why navneet n doyal r still there when devyani, aditi, yasmeen r more talented n should be there 
VidesiLaila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even though i like devyani , i want yasmin to win this battle just to prove all those people that she is not the weakest and deserves to stay in this competition as nisha aunty do 😡 .  
and that navneet makes me sick with his attitude and all , i can't even stand his sight anymore 😡 .
it was so sad to see yasmin cry and the fact she thought them as her friends and none of them took her side  . so , BEST OF LUCK YASMIN , YOU ROCK ⭐️
mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Had Devyani challenged Navneet, people would've said she chose the weakest. She's not confident and stuff.

As for Navneet he's an arse

But she confessed it herself today that she thinks yasmeen is the weakest n hence taking no risk she challenged her. Devyani proved to b a loser today