Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Evil_Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Evil_Angel_

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hello to all the members of Development team . From today afternoon me & my friends are facing a very weird problem Ouch & the problem is we can't make post or post comment or pm anyone in IF through cell . At first we thought we got banned for some reason , but then we discovered none of us (almost 25-30 ppl) can make posts/send pms . It was very odd to think all of us got banned , so we tried to make post through laptops & pcs & we found from laptop/pc we can make posts , the problem is we can't post through cell phone . & after a bit more research we found we can post through UC browser or Mozilla , but not from OPERA MINI/MOBILE . From then we are trying continuously , but the problem didn't get solved . Maximum people come to IF through cell , its very difficult to carry a laptop with you every where , some doesn't have laptops actually . & phones without android platform don't support mozilla or UC either Unhappy so for us Opera mini has always been the best option to browse IF as it gives a compact view of the site & you know saves data too (As IF does not have any mobile version , opening the site in cell through other browsers demands a good amount of data usage) . So it has become a genuine problem to us , almost equal to banning , as we can't post even in chat clubs too Ouch Please kindly look into this matter & check if there is any technical problem .

What is the actual problem we are facing

Through opera mini , whenever we r hitting the buttons "quote" or "post reply" , the reply page coming , but the reply box isn't editable . We can't type there .

Please look into this matter & if there is any technical problem going on , please try to repair that as soon as possible .
Thanks in advance .

Edited by Saayaniz - 16 May 2013 at 8:14am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaFan_No1ChEtAn02-Deepali-Warda.HPHolic-3Sexy_BitchDirectioner1DMUNIASTUART-LuvYouVivian-sweetly_sourskandiFoRbIdDeN_LuVJananiKiDeewaninidu_dsena-Alina...Adeena..Killer_DeviLChocoChudail...OohLaLa...Andromeda001MaaneetDeewangi-SizzlingBarun-Daru_Dewaani.Mohabbatein.Cup-Of-ChaiHeartless_Freakbookworm-ALS--.Nightingale....Shru_RK.BabajiKaThullu.shinchan..Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't access IF through cell - plz help" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
True. The box is so narrow you cannot write anything there. i couldn't even send a PM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaFan_No1nidu_dsena_Evil_Angel_Andromeda001

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
true sayu..many people r facing d same problem n r unable to post comments..dunno why dis is happening??Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidu_dsena.shinchan.

skandi

IF-Sizzlerz

skandi

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
even i agree with this...

nidu_dsena.shinchan.

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
true one!!! many of my frnds facing this!!!

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

IF-Sizzlerz

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yup me too not able to comment through cell...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidu_dsena

-LuvYouVivian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-LuvYouVivian-

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Agree Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidu_dsena

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
CryCry I hv OPERA MINI in cell for browsing..
will I hv to download UC now CryCry

nidu_dsenaDaru_Dewaani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top