~ Neil Bhatt/Lakshman AT 9-Pg 3,12,34,44 intrvw ~ - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
wow kitna blissful music che❤️
shuru hua they show vanars reaching the south and gets anxious looking at the sea ...Ravan is is worried that sita now wants to end her life indrajit says let me but a guptachar comes and says ki he has seen vanars there on the edge of the sea indrajit says do not worry ..with pride no vanar can cross the sea vanars are worried that they cannot cross the sea  hanumam skeptical 
ram worried and says now m very scared ..lakku says u need rest ..but ram says i am resting since 5 days ..lakku says pls eat and take rest but ram dukhi
rakshashis tease sita that now you do not cry you will become the rani of lanka ...Sita never drinks anything ... sita takes jal in her hand and says i have always worshipped ram and she asks them that now tell my husband that i have waited long enough and now i will end my life by yoga bal
vanars chinta mein sitting on the sea shore ..senapati decides that they cannot return with failure and thus will wait till death here ...some chidiya laughs :/ jatay jaisa O.o he says good ek ek kar k marna i will have food 
vanars say wow if we can be of any use to you we will be indebted as our lord sri ram is indebted to jatayu..the gidhraj is jatayu ka brother ...he is sampati 
raj says I tried to sav sita but he could not and asys that sita is in lanka vanars still in chinta  udhar pahuchenge kaise ..ram vichalit and lashman as usual comforting phase mein🥱 bored 
am here piu...and watching kai po che too..
vanara contemplate still🥱 kaun jayega can't believe they dragged the whole episode for this😕😕😕😕 Jamvant finally decides ki anjani putra hanuman will go