Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yup nups evn i thot da same...its actually da wedding dress...bt maybe dey'll giv her a new dress 4 nikahπŸ˜†...jokes apart bt dey myt end up getting married on sangeet only obviously da cupid hs 2 b BR hahaha...anyways i think we r getting da MS only on 20th as per da channel's promo is concerned...in da mean tym dey'll show sangeet's tayyari in these 2 daysπŸ˜ƒ...bt thnk GOD its not da same necklace DIL gv 2 zo 4 wedding warna asad wud hv gone bonkers on her🀒...so as ankie says keep ur confusions aside,stay calm & watch QH😳
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AsYa may go to Masjid and marry there? πŸ€”πŸ€” or it could be on paper like HumAyan.. but i doubt paper.. AsYa arent that type of couple.. i would l.ove if they went to Masjid by themselves and had a Kaazi there marry them  .. 

But yhhi agree with you nupsie.. thats also true.. Im hopgin and crossing fingers that by the end of the mahasangam they marry.. hence Zoya wearing Dilshaad's wedding outfit in the promo.. that might be an indication by the CV's.. hint for us maybe? πŸ˜‰.. and yupp.. it might be a grand affair unlike HumAyan.. were Raazia told the world but ended up secretly getting them married.. here ASYA didn't want everyone to know about the engagement.. and are constantly saying NAKLI.. Raaziya made it a point to say they didnt tell anyone.. so the opposite will happen and the WHOLE WORLD will be the witness to AsYa's marriage. HumAyan its opposite case... but same destination..
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LoveRosh

AsYa may go to Masjid and marry there? πŸ€”πŸ€” or it could be on paper like HumAyan.. but i doubt paper.. AsYa arent that type of couple.. i would l.ove if they went to Masjid by themselves and had a Kaazi there marry them  .. 

But yhhi agree with you nupsie.. thats also true.. Im hopgin and crossing fingers that by the end of the mahasangam they marry.. hence Zoya wearing Dilshaad's wedding outfit in the promo.. that might be an indication by the CV's.. hint for us maybe? πŸ˜‰.. and yupp.. it might be a grand affair unlike HumAyan.. were Raazia told the world but ended up secretly getting them married.. here ASYA didn't want everyone to know about the engagement.. and are constantly saying NAKLI.. Raaziya made it a point to say they didnt tell anyone.. so the opposite will happen and the WHOLE WORLD will be the witness to AsYa's marriage. HumAyan its opposite case... but same destination..

thats the whole confuion of this post, how??? Bcoz it is not a hindu marriage where groom fills vermilion n the marriage is done...its a Nikah where Qazi is required n they hav to say Qubool Hai thrice...!!!πŸ˜•

thats wat I thought that Zoya wearing this dress signifies the Nikah twist...HumaYan's wedding is still not registered, n if Badi Bi comes to know she might steal the papers n destroy them...(but I seriously wish HumaYan gets married toπŸ˜ƒ)
I feel that watever Asad has tried to avoid till now has happened always, be it love, engagement or anything else...so now wedding will also happen for sure...!!!πŸ˜›
Sona85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They will not get married, at the end it will Asad and Tanveer who will get married. Tanveer will play a game that will prove that she was raped, and now pregnant. Asas will marry her out of sympathy so her life doesnt get ruined. I will be pissed if this happens but even if it does I will never watch the show again. Just like I stop watch other shows where main leads were separated. This is my guess everyone so please dont bash me!
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sona85

They will not get married, at the end it will Asad and Tanveer who will get married. Tanveer will play a game that will prove that she was raped, and now pregnant. Asas will marry her out of sympathy so her life doesnt get ruined. I will be pissed if this happens but even if it does I will never watch the show again. Just like I stop watch other shows where main leads were separated. This is my guess everyone so please dont bash me!

I don't think so, especially after watching today's episode...!!
Asad will never marry Tanu!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sona85

Even if that happens i think after today's episode im confidant that aayan will stop tanveer's misdeeds and help asya. 
Sona85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Even if that happens i think after today's episode im confidant that aayan will stop tanveer's misdeeds and help asya.

I Hope you are right & im wrong!!!!
Sona85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupsie

I dont want him to marry her but I just have this feeling! I hope you are right!

I don't think so, especially after watching today's episode...!!

Asad will never marry Tanu!

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Zoya'll get a new dress for the wedding.😊
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Asad is wearing a suit πŸ˜­ i wanted to see him in a sherwanii πŸ˜ƒ