Page 1 of 147

Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 2 Page 147

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

LOL ! Guess whose back??? Tongue ... But this time with a SS coz I have my university exams dancing on my head but I wanted to write something to release some stress !
So here comes my SS !!LOL hope u all like it !

Character Sketch

Rishabh Kundra aka RK - the most eligible Bachelor in Mumbai. Rich , successful at the age of 25 and sinly goodlooking , every girl's dream . Runs his dad's business , loves to party but at the same time very hardworking .. Short tempered but loves his mom , his mantra is "get what u want by hook or by crook " ...

Madhubala Mallik - riches came to her by birth . 22, Beautiful , elegant and Mumbai's hottest Model. Down to earth but at the same time Self obsessive and bold,  that make guys fall for her even more. Her life revolves around her family , friends and work ...

Trishna Mallik - Elder sister of Madhubala.. At the age of 25 she's a well established designer , people yearn to work with her . Good looks run in their blood so she's had an advantage of tht too.

Padmini , Shamsher Mallik , Radha Kundra , Sikky , Bittuji . All characters are the same except for the fact that Padmini and Shamsher are one of the elite family's of mumbai.

'Arrrghhh the freaking Mumbai traffic ! Why don't u cars just screw each other ?' He banged his fist on the horn

Suddenly it started raining

'Wow !! What sin have I committed that ur just punishing me more n more God ???' He let out a sigh irritated

It had been half n hour , RK was stuck in the traffic ..it was a saturday night he was supposed to go clubbing wid his friends. And damn the traffic and oh yeah f**k the rain.

He was trying to look out of his window , if the traffic was moving ahead. When suddenly his eyes captured a vague figure jumping in the mud pond

'what has gone into these stupid girls' he wondered

But somehow he couldn't help but look back at her through . She was surrounded by so many kids now , who were imitating her ..

'Stupid girl , stupid kids and stupid traffic' he took out his BB to chck his msgs ...

But Again his eyes went to the girl , she was wearing slim fitted jeans , a pink tank top and a stole sort of a thing wrapped around her neck , and yes she had her heels in her hand . 'Oh man she has hair till her lower back' he wondered

Suddenly the traffic started moving as he heard honking from behind.

He looked away from her and accelerated his car ...

But something made him turn back and look at her one last time .. And wther fortunately or unfortunately she had turned to face in his direction. RK's jaw dropped to the floor , she was so damn pretty .

'Uh whatever ! Some girls look really pretty from far , but when u go near them they turn out be chicken' he spoke and drove further ahead

But he knew , it was too late now !

'Madhu come let's go ! We have to go Esha's party tonight ! Remember???' Trishna shouted from the car

'Oh crap! I'm so sorry didu , u know na what rain does to me ?' Madhu giggled and sat in the car.

'Yeah yeah whatever ! We are LATE ' Trishna rolled her eyes

'Aww didu ! Put a smile on ur face after all tonight's gonna be a good night'  Madhu gave a broad smile .

Edited by Zara_92 - 06 June 2013 at 3:13pm

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazi123Rsaakkadevi07Mimi.anki.bzelja89pa24703987eugeneluvddvishti04RAONE8srik1ARMBpalz09nshahtalatiRknMadhumalar3DannyelaterryzitalathaauMonics316karankritika27geetforeverlovekainturakiranDiahhpriyavishu18skdrosepriyankasweet21itsallabtGURTIpriyavinnrthyaNian4lifesumaiya10VIBS_DDbonhishikhahummi16Aaru4DVDbhumi1492kishlay95mydrashtiluvrishabalaR.M09roop2benazSupriyaaPristineSouljassdipMariam.2187sparikhbaisakh45kpm_madhuvandana73sweetdearKaya13aan-rishlovesimsangeet6690tharu01aman93anna_77vibhaaaAroraNcatty2000briadidlrsp1104ever4lovezariya123Clara20Aditi_4verDesire6Crazy_ArshimevanpanjaliipkkndShazzieRuthlessQueenCrazyCryztalsaijahnaviAbhayangelanamika143..Marie_789afghangirlsanjana yadavmaria_awanteju_gCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmArShiDelenaprinceegoyalritzy09meettukiran_ratiSyed695NANDY_BRULadyFlame-Nuts-crazy2012Viji.ChandranPoseidon--Puja--__smita__SHINYSHREYADirectioner1D..Aliya..My_VivJaanJane523cool_sriBlackpoisonMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost--StephinesS-jtmbarunsarcastic_teennehakariba-Dil-..Cute_Angel..summaiyasayednahtani88punam2712Neha10RockchickFaizabhanu_rekhagIsleOfCapri-Wild_Desire-..Pooja..RohiDDan4everbeautiful_hearthifzaavmpyHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS - Sinful Love (END/129, EPIL/136)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

furorevishti4evazelja89roop2mydrashtiPristineSoulaman93karamjeetKaya13mevanpanjaliipkkndsanjana yadavArShiDelenaCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmsaijahnavikiran_raticool_sriDirectioner1D..Aliya..__smita__-Dil-punam2712RockchickFaizasummaiyasayednehakaribaNeha10..Pooja..hifzaaRohiDDan4everHdhd

saijahnavi

IF-Dazzler

saijahnavi

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Zara...It's Me first YIPEEE...

as always u r the best ZARA...Interesting Prologue...Plz continue soon...

Edited by sai.janu350 - 16 May 2013 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wow another ff. Seems very interesting. Madhu is a model and self obsessed also. Hmm ... gud. So there won't be dipali? I love to hate her. I am a fan of all ur RishBala works. Update soon dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnaviZara_92

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
The title and the pro luge seems interesting

plz cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnaviZara_92

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Originally posted by aan-rish

Wow another ff. Seems very interesting. Madhu is a model and self obsessed also. Hmm ... gud. So there won't be dipali? I love to hate her. I am a fan of all ur RishBala works. Update soon dear.

dipali will hardly be there , just in the strting update she'l be there as a side kickLOL
and thankyou so much !Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishsaijahnaviNeha10

aman93

Goldie

aman93

awsm concept... waiting for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

--Puja--

IF-Rockerz