•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Guyes in new promo they have shown that Tapu ne fir she koi bari sharart ki or bhire ne pareshan hoke jethalal ko phone lagaya tha or jethalal bola ki vo dukaan se nikal chuka lekin jethalal ko bhire ne dukaan par hi phone lagaya tha.
Originally posted by tapugada

Guyes in new promo they have shown that Tapu ne fir she koi bari sharart ki or bhire ne pareshan hoke jethalal ko phone lagaya tha or jethalal bola ki vo dukaan se nikal chuka lekin jethalal ko bhire ne dukaan par hi phone lagaya tha.

Thanks...& interesting to see...in last precap they have been shown this , Tapu will be changed & it will be his new shararat.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes looks like a interesting track and  eagerly waiting for it and tfs lakhsya 
thanks for sharing this. I don't get to see precaps in the UK telecast๐Ÿ˜ญ The promos are aired very late in the Uk so don't get to watch them but you guys are the sahara for me ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by soaplovers - 10 years ago
Originally posted by soaplovers

thanks for sharing this. I don't get to see precaps in the UK telecast๐Ÿ˜ญ The promos are aired very late in the Uk so don't get to watch them but you guys are the sahara for me ๐Ÿ˜†
You live there in Uk means united kingdom. Thats really cool. vaha par ye sab shows aate ha or vaha par log kaise rahte ha. Please tell us something about their culture i am exited to know...๐Ÿ˜Š
tfs๐Ÿ˜Š intersting to watch next episode..
Yeh tapu kabhi sharat karne se baz nahi ayega ๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for sharing lakhsya and it will be so funny and interesting so eagerly waiting for it 
ya saw the promo tapu,goli gogi and his friends enter sonus hgouse throo her balcony and eat off all mangies and bhide as usual is pissed off so he calls jetha lal..waiting fir the episodes...๐Ÿ˜†