Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone,

Who thinks that Jethalal sometimes acts too rudely with society members like Bhide, Aiyer, Popatlal.
Sometimes I feel the way he speaks to them is downright insulting and mannerless. I know he is not well educated but then he talks so well with Mehta or Babita.

And then I really don't like the way Aiyer-Babita-Jetha angle is portrayed on screen. OK they want to show that Jetha likes Babita in a harmless way and Aiyer does not like it. Jetha of coarse loves Daya but he fancies Babita. Mehta also supports it. The Cvs are concentrating too much on these days. If they think it is funny then I am sorry I am not liking it. It was funny in the beginning, but now it is crude.

Will Jetha like it if somebody in society does the same with Daya? If Aiyer does not like him then he is right. Who will like someone  flirting with your wife.

P.S. This post is only in connection with Jetha the character and not any of the actors.  
Edited by devica - 10 years ago
Originally posted by devica

Hello everyone,

Who thinks that Jethalal sometimes acts too rudely with society members like Bhide, Aiyer, Popatlal.
Sometimes I feel the way he speaks to them is downright insulting and mannerless. I know he is not well educated but then he talks so well with Mehta or Babita.

And then I really don't like the way Aiyer-Babita-Jetha angle is portrayed on screen. OK they want to show that Jetha likes Babita in a harmless way and Aiyer does not like it. Jetha of coarse loves Daya but he fancies Babita. Mehta also supports it. The Cvs are concentrating too much on these days. If they think it is funny then I am sorry I am not liking it. It was funny in the beginning, but now it is crude.

Will Jetha like it if somebody in society does the same with Daya? If Aiyer does not like him then he is right. Who will like someone flirting with your wife.

P.S. This post is only in connection with Jetha the character and not any of the actors.

Sorry Devica but i dis agree with you. Jethalal ka dil bohot bara for ef. You can watch in yesterdays episode that usne sabko pyar se kulfi khilayi. Jethalal mazak ke liye or hume hasane ke liye babita ji se zada close ata ha but uska intention itna bura nahi hota vo sab hume hasane keliye hota ha. Dilip sir is a great actor or unkiacting lagawab ha. Ad he is the best.
Even no problem to Iyer , Bhide & Popat then why only you??πŸ˜‰

I sure that you all have done the over limit of criticism
😑...& this is never fare.πŸ˜•

Jethalal character is great always & Dilipsir make it grand & huge memorable.
πŸ˜›

If you told th
e matter of Daya then it's OK...But Jetha is never imperfect .😭

Originally posted by tapugada

Sorry Devica but i dis agree with you. Jethalal ka dil bohot bara for ef. You can watch in yesterdays episode that usne sabko pyar se kulfi khilayi. Jethalal mazak ke liye or hume hasane ke liye babita ji se zada close ata ha but uska intention itna bura nahi hota vo sab hume hasane keliye hota ha. Dilip sir is a great actor or unkiacting lagawab ha. Ad he is the best.

100% Correct said Lakshay...I am too agree with your each sentence.

Jethalal is great character in TMKOC.πŸ˜›
Edited by MSPE - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MSPE

Even no problem to Iyer , Bhide & Popat then why only you??πŸ˜‰

I sure that you all have done the over limit of criticism
😑...& this is never fare.πŸ˜•

Jethalal character is great always & Dilipsir make it grand & huge memorable.
πŸ˜›

If you told th
e matter of Daya then it's OK...But Jetha is never imperfect .😭

First of all :
Read my post carefully. and read the P.S in BOLD letters. This post has nothing to do with actor Dileep Joshi. He is doing a great job. I love his acting. So don't bring the actors here.
I am discussing Jetha the character.

secondly, who says Aiyer has no problem?πŸ˜‰ How many times we have seen Aiyer not happy with Jethalal's behavior
Also stop telling others about what they should criticise and what not. This is open forum and I am a fan of TMKOC. And it gives me every right to discuss the show whether good or bad. 

And I am discussing Jethalal only in connection with Babita. I know very well otherwise he has a good heart. 
and he is harmless. But that does not give him right to be rude to aiyer
kuch bhi ho but i like jethalaal character and dilip sir acting very much 
Originally posted by tapugada

That's OK. You have right to disagree with me. Yes I agree he has a big heart. I am just stating my POV that I don't like to see that angle in a family serial. It puts otherwise good Jethalal in a slightly bad shade.
And again read my P.S. I am not talking about Dilip Joshi the actor. Only Jethalal the character
Originally posted by devica

First of all :
Read my post carefully. and read the P.S in BOLD letters. This post has nothing to do with actor Dileep Joshi. He is doing a great job. I love his acting. So don't bring the actors here.
I am discussing Jetha the character.

secondly, who says Aiyer has no problem?πŸ˜‰ How many times we have seen Aiyer not happy with Jethalal's behavior
Also stop telling others about what they should criticise and what not. This is open forum and I am a fan of TMKOC. And it gives me every right to discuss the show whether good or bad. 

And I am discussing Jethalal only in connection with Babita. I know very well otherwise he has a good heart. 
and he is harmless. But that does not give him right to be rude to aiyer

Have you ever created any appreciate post of any character or are you ever seen in any other post of TMKOC forum???

And answer is never..., One time you called that you love TMKOC & always made wrong points towards the show.

I can't understand your view & please i am not bashing with you ... it's my simple thoughts towards you & your as usual posts here.

Make atleast 1 time some positivity ...yaar. 

Edited by MSPE - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MSPE

Have you ever created any appreciate post of any character or are you ever seen in any other post of TMKOC forum???

And answer is never..., One time you called that you love TMKOC & always made wrong points towards the show.

I can't understand your view & please i am not bashing with you ... it's my simple thoughts towards you & your as usual posts here.

Make atleast 1 time some positivity ...yaar. 

My dear MSPE
Read your post again. On one hand you are saying you are not bashing me and on the other hand you are saying things about me. 

Wrong points in your opinion. Well they are my POV.

If you don't understand my views then I am sorry. Maybe they are not for you because as you say your thoughts are simple. So you may kindly ignore my posts.
And about forum positivity, or appreciate posts, you may see my posts in the past😊. But yes, 
I admit that don't post  'TFS'  posts or 'TMKOC rockss' posts in every member's posts.

Anyways, I don't want to carry this discussion further. So I stop here

Guys,

This is a public forum. Devica thinks Some times Jetha is rude towards bide & others, its her POV and she is free to share it with other members.

We shouldn't ask her to appreciate the show or the character or to open appreciation threads. Its totally upto her. It's not she is critizing the show she is just expressing her views which was noticed by her.

I request every one  not to give guidelines about the topics to be posted. If you don't like the topic of discussion just refrain your self from those topics simple enoughπŸ˜›

Sorry if I have hurt any ones feelings. I am a fan of TMKOC and love the characters and the show.