Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

Who thinks that Jethalal sometimes acts too rudely with society members like Bhide, Aiyer, Popatlal.
Sometimes I feel the way he speaks to them is downright insulting and mannerless. I know he is not well educated but then he talks so well with Mehta or Babita.

And then I really don't like the way Aiyer-Babita-Jetha angle is portrayed on screen. OK they want to show that Jetha likes Babita in a harmless way and Aiyer does not like it. Jetha of coarse loves Daya but he fancies Babita. Mehta also supports it. The Cvs are concentrating too much on these days. If they think it is funny then I am sorry I am not liking it. It was funny in the beginning, but now it is crude.

Will Jetha like it if somebody in society does the same with Daya? If Aiyer does not like him then he is right. Who will like someone  flirting with your wife.

P.S. This post is only in connection with Jetha the character and not any of the actors.  

Edited by devica - 16 May 2013 at 12:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemsoaplovers-Sachinist-rishabgosaviProud-IndiaPoochiePie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jethalal" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Hello everyone,

Who thinks that Jethalal sometimes acts too rudely with society members like Bhide, Aiyer, Popatlal.
Sometimes I feel the way he speaks to them is downright insulting and mannerless. I know he is not well educated but then he talks so well with Mehta or Babita.

And then I really don't like the way Aiyer-Babita-Jetha angle is portrayed on screen. OK they want to show that Jetha likes Babita in a harmless way and Aiyer does not like it. Jetha of coarse loves Daya but he fancies Babita. Mehta also supports it. The Cvs are concentrating too much on these days. If they think it is funny then I am sorry I am not liking it. It was funny in the beginning, but now it is crude.

Will Jetha like it if somebody in society does the same with Daya? If Aiyer does not like him then he is right. Who will like someone flirting with your wife.

P.S. This post is only in connection with Jetha the character and not any of the actors.

Sorry Devica but i dis agree with you. Jethalal ka dil bohot bara for ef. You can watch in yesterdays episode that usne sabko pyar se kulfi khilayi. Jethalal mazak ke liye or hume hasane ke liye babita ji se zada close ata ha but uska intention itna bura nahi hota vo sab hume hasane keliye hota ha. Dilip sir is a great actor or unkiacting lagawab ha. Ad he is the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosaviProud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Even no problem to Iyer , Bhide & Popat then why only you??Wink

I sure that you all have done the over limit of criticism
Angry...& this is never fare.Confused

Jethalal character is great always & Dilipsir make it grand & huge memorable.
Tongue

If you told th
e matter of Daya then it's OK...But Jetha is never imperfect .Cry

mariyem-Sachinist-

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tapugada

Sorry Devica but i dis agree with you. Jethalal ka dil bohot bara for ef. You can watch in yesterdays episode that usne sabko pyar se kulfi khilayi. Jethalal mazak ke liye or hume hasane ke liye babita ji se zada close ata ha but uska intention itna bura nahi hota vo sab hume hasane keliye hota ha. Dilip sir is a great actor or unkiacting lagawab ha. Ad he is the best.

100% Correct said Lakshay...I am too agree with your each sentence.

Jethalal is great character in TMKOC.Tongue

Edited by MSPE - 16 May 2013 at 12:42am

-Sachinist-rishabgosavi

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSPE

Tongue

If you told th

First of all :
Read my post carefully. and read the P.S in BOLD letters. This post has nothing to do with actor Dileep Joshi. He is doing a great job. I love his acting. So don't bring the actors here.
I am discussing Jetha the character.

secondly, who says Aiyer has no problem?Wink How many times we have seen Aiyer not happy with Jethalal's behavior
Also stop telling others about what they should criticise and what not. This is open forum and I am a fan of TMKOC. And it gives me every right to discuss the show whether good or bad. 

And I am discussing Jethalal only in connection with Babita. I know very well otherwise he has a good heart. 
and he is harmless. But that does not give him right to be rude to aiyer

Edited by devica - 16 May 2013 at 1:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplovers-Sachinist-rishabgosavi

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
kuch bhi ho but i like jethalaal character and dilip sir acting very much 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16-Sachinist-Proud-India

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapugada

Hello everyone,

And then I really don't like the way Aiyer-Babita-Jetha angle is portrayed on screen. OK they want to show that Jetha likes Babita in a harmless way and Aiyer does not like it. Jetha of coarse loves Daya but he fancies Babita. Mehta also supports it. The Cvs are concentrating too much on these days. If they think it is funny then I am sorry I am not liking it. It was funny in the beginning, but now it is crude.

Will Jetha like it if somebody in society does the same with Daya? If Aiyer does not like him then he is right. Who will like someone flirting with your wife.

That's OK. You have right to disagree with me. Yes I agree he has a big heart. I am just stating my POV that I don't like to see that angle in a family serial. It puts otherwise good Jethalal in a slightly bad shade.
And again read my P.S. I am not talking about Dilip Joshi the actor. Only Jethalal the character

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MSPE

Tongue

If you told th

First of all :
Read my post carefully. and read the P.S in BOLD letters. This post has nothing to do with actor Dileep Joshi. He is doing a great job. I love his acting. So don't bring the actors here.
I am discussing Jetha the character.

secondly, who says Aiyer has no problem?Wink How many times we have seen Aiyer not happy with Jethalal's behavior
Also stop telling others about what they should criticise and what not. This is open forum and I am a fan of TMKOC. And it gives me every right to discuss the show whether good or bad. 

And I am discussing Jethalal only in connection with Babita. I know very well otherwise he has a good heart. 
and he is harmless. But that does not give him right to be rude to aiyer

Have you ever created any appreciate post of any character or are you ever seen in any other post of TMKOC forum???

And answer is never..., One time you called that you love TMKOC & always made wrong points towards the show.

I can't understand your view & please i am not bashing with you ... it's my simple thoughts towards you & your as usual posts here.

Make atleast 1 time some positivity ...yaar. 

Edited by MSPE - 16 May 2013 at 1:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachinist-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top