Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan is my favorite host: Abhay Deol - TOI

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Salman Khan is my favorite host: Abhay Deol
Salman & Abhay Deol

Loved by millions around the world, Bollywood's Dabangg Khan, Salman is not only enjoying a successful run at the box-office but has also garnered a lot of popularity as a reality show host thanks to his connect with the masses.

The handsome hunk has hosted some successful seasons of hit TV shows like 'Dus Ka Dum' and 'Bigg Boss'. Salman enjoys a huge fan following who like his style of hosting shows and looks like Salman has got a new admirer in actor Abhay Deol.

Abhay, who is joining the list of Bollywood actors who are their making their foray into television, will soon don the hat of a host on Zee TV's new reality show 'Connected Hum Tum'. While talking to the media about his new show Abhay revealed that Salman Khan is his favorite host on TV.

"My favorite host on television is Salman Khan. I think he connects well with the audiences'. I like his style, sense of humor and his honesty while hosting shows," said Abhay.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Salman-Khan-is-my-favorite-host-Abhay-Deol/articleshow/20072662.cms