Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alexxa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

from suraj pov: he will not keep silent and will never allow sandys dreams to go in drain
i think this track will be single handedly taken by suraj

I hope so! I want the non-silent Suraj back! 😊
It may be that Suraj, being "angry", will make Bhabo see things from different perspective, especially, that she knows, she is at fault in this matter, this time! (supposing she regrets not playing fair). 
oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Future track
Anyway, nice post nitish.👍🏼
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess this offers scope for a non silent Sooraj track. See this is a love story not saas bahu story. Sooraj will not involve himself in kitchen politics, he will be involved only if there is a real threat to Sandhya
E.g- Sandhya being thrown out of the house
- To save Sandhya from further humilation in his house Sooraj throwing her out
- Pappad controversy
- Last but not least the college admission thing
So if Sooraj needs to be involved they need to have something that threatnes Sandhya beyond kitchen politics. To show Sooraj's support to Sandhya they can use this chocoate thing. Sooraj will be angry for sure. But how he reacts and manages the situation can be the track element.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Bhabo will be found guilty unless she admits her own mistake.  See she is illiterate and she can easily say or others can assume that she didn't know what was written on the box and so fed Sandhya the chocolates.

I think however, Sandhya may have her suspicions and in order to make Bhabo happy she may just decide to give up on her dream.  Either that, or the experience may just harden her.

Let's see. 😕
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes these ideas have come 2 me also, nd I've wondered dat Sandy may play different game 2 appease Bhabo. In future if she comes 2 know how Bhabo is taking desperate measures 2 stop her 4rm studying, she may herself give up dreams. She may appear for civil service exams but try nt 2 clear them deliberately, but then I doubt if Sandy will be able 2 do all dis. Coz if she deliberately fails then dat wud mean cheating Sooraj.

If smthng like dat happens we'll problems between SurYa nd they will take ages 2 solve it.
And no idea when nd how Bhabo is going realize her mistakes, nd realize dat as a mother her happiness lies in d happiness of her children. Right now she's hell bent on defeating them nd prove herself as right.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no matter how inseure she is, her fear proved one thing it is not abt suraj sandy life but more of her own postion and own ego , and this time i want suraj to be firm he has not once take sandys side openly and i wnat him to now show his anger dissapointment in the so called mahan mom