Posted: 10 years ago
I want CVs to get it straight that don't pull this bhaibala n then back to Rishbala kinda crap

We won't accept tainted Rishbala. I m not into ekta kapoor saas bahu crap. We are here for an eternal love story, complicated n twisted amidst the two protagonists. 3rd wheels will not be entertained.

If u want bhaibala, then there s no coming back. Be ready to end the show as we won't come back, we will wait for another smarter production house to recreate the magic. And take my word, there will be many takers.. RK n Madhu is a star Jodi. And both are terrific actors.. Any sane PH will jump n cash on the popularity..😊

And u can drag that bhaibala on ur shoulders. Poetic Justice!!
Originally posted by gurudrishti

Wait for that day, when our disgust for bhai surpasses our love for Rishbala!! That would be the end of the game for the CVs!! 
And if they continue to force us to watch that pile of clunk by marring our Rishbala magic with his sorry face, that day is not too far.😡

i agree wit u, n CVs also no dat rishbala r trp gainers n da face of da show dat is y dy use rishbala for precaps n promos... ipl is jus an xcuse trp hav droped coz of unwantd sultan trax, dy cud hav used sultan character in such a awy dat it wud b much more appriacted by da audience, but majority r waitin 4 his xit knw, evn my mum doesnt lyk sultan n im not lying dats da honest truth. trp hav dropd so badly, evn wit da ipl dy wher at 2.9 but CVs n der stupid hype wit sultan drama made it drop dwn 2 2.4... wetha dy lyk 2 admit it or not da dwn fall of dis drama is due 2 dem forcing da sultan trax n butcherin of rishbala characters wich was not needed at all... n if nytin but rishbala marriage hapinz den atleast 90% of da fan folowin will quit da show... n atleast 60% of dem r also trp contributers so cv betta b careful... if dy control da story line den we fans control da future of da show (trp) with out wich u cnt continue ur show for long coz it trp dat keep da show on air...

nice post..meeij is about rishbala..their ishq and their junoon..please cvs dont seperate this magical couple...they are the heart and soul of this show...rishbala forever..❤️
The title of ur post just says it all.. True dat!!

I don't understand why are we glorifying an extra character. He doesn't have what it takes to carry a show on his shoulders, he is good looking and can actually be a part of saas bahu soaps, where men are just show pieces. Because clearly he is no match to our lead..

We already have the two best actors of TV industry as our leads.. Why do we have to entertain a third wheel..??
agree with u..without rishabala the show is dead 😡
Nice post and apt letter to the CV's!

But you need to say it over the Public Address System for it to reach their ears.

It's Rishbala for us. Can't visualize this show without VD/DD and RK-Madhu being together. Mess with either and the show is down the drain.
agreed to you
rishbala is best...cvs dnt ruin their show with own hands with sultan and madhu
i only love to see rishbala