Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swaron os: a letter to swayam

Swaron93 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hey guys here's a short os on how i hope Sharon will be feeling after todays epi. I hope ya'll like it 😳 please leave Your feedback 😊

A letter for Swayam

She had done it, she had lied to swayam and this time she knew that it wasn't for his own good. That is how she used to justify her lying to him, even though she knew that it never was. She lied to him time and again because she was afraid of getting her, afraid of losing her heart to him. But today she had no excuses what so ever. She had heart swayam, her love, her heart, her LIFE. The sad part is that she didn't even know why she had done it. Why had she let ray talk her into lying? She knew this would break him, tear him apart thinking he was at fault for shattering his sisters dreams.

Sharon sat on the floor crying, swayam had left and she knew that he would go off somewhere to punish himself.cShe remembered how she had found him that other night, on the terrace blaming himself for something he was NOT the blame for. She had tried to make him feel better then, but now she can't even go to him because she was to blame. She had lied to him. She went to her drawer and ripped a page from her diary.

Dear Swayam

I'm really sorry for lying to you today. I know that the guilt is eating you up. The thought of being responsible for your sisters relationship falling apart is crushing you. Trust me there is nothing in the world I would rather want than to see you free of this burden. I'm sorry for lying to you yet again breaking your trust for the 100th time. Please forgive me. When I saw your face at the door there was nothing I wanted to do more that throw myself in your arm and tell you how much I love you and when I saw your guilt stricken face all I wanted to do is kiss your guilt away and tell you the truth, that you my love are not to blame. But right now I don't know what to do, everything is so complicated and I don't know if what I'm doing is the right thing. I know I'm hurting you but in the long run I think seeing taani independent and happy you will be the proudest brother and deep down that is what is keeping me going. The smile and happiness in your eyes is what I'm hoping to see at the end of it all.  I want you to be happy, I want us to be happy. I don't know how you feel about me after all this but I hope you'll still love me. I could see the sadness in your eyes when I said we were only friends, but swayam I just wanted you to tell me that I was wrong, that we are so much more than that. I wanted to hear you say it just once more that we're not friends and that you love me. I needed you to confirm that you still loved me, to give me the curage to tell you how I feel about you.

Yours forever Sharon'your siren

She took the paper and read through the letter once more. Looking through her own feelings. Making some sense of the turmoil that is inside her heart. She kissed swayams name leaving her lipstick mark on his name, feeling her love for him rush all over her body once more before putting the later back in her diary. She knew she couldn't give him the letter. So she sat down on her bed waiting for tomorrow to come and bring happiness into their life. Bring HER swayam back to her.

Edited by Swaron93 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uhhh----i'm sighing...it was beautiful
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wish Sharon is shown caring and loving Swayam atleast 1% of this writeup.I am so depressed with this track😭
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BEAUTIFUL OS dearπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so sweet 😊...this will never happen in the show....but your os is beautiful πŸ˜Š
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perfect...
Why cnt they show something lyk this in d show..
A beautiful write up..
Great job
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os..
it was simply beautiful...
thank you for the os...
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully penned πŸ˜Š