Posted: 10 years ago
I cannot, CANNOT bear to watch Dayan Bahuriya's scenes. My eyeballs start to sizzle from the pain of it and my toes nails curl into dangerous shapes!  🀒
I do not find whatshername(what IS her name again?πŸ˜•) convincing as Mrs Don. In my opinion she does not have the powerful acting presence or the force of personality to carry off such a role. πŸ˜”

Edited by ChurailMukhi - 10 years ago
Evrytime she comes on screen i look everywhere bt at da tv...also smtyms change da channel..nd yes,her presence does mk me wish dt i cud fast forward her parts...
Now that's the advantage I have of watching online. I can easily skip to MiThvi's scenes n outrightly ignore DB scenes. :)
Swith to online videos rather than watching on TV, thats the only choice left for us.
She tries to be this chui mui with her delicate line  delivery and the constant reference on how weak women are which bugs me like crazy. The supposed sultry tone is anything but...

I hated psycho so much that I'm ok with her currently - its been only 2 days - so patience is my mantra for now...
Edited by prem_diwani - 10 years ago

Originally posted by phulwa

Swith to online videos rather than watching on TV, thats the only choice left for us.
πŸ˜† main toh yahin kar rahi hunπŸ˜›  bhar me gaya trp πŸ˜‘

new show k banner bhi lag gaye yt per

i will not feel bad ..agar yeh show band ho jaye πŸ₯± 

here is no kader of good talent 😭

& me , the idiot ..wasting my time since nov 5🀒 😭 

πŸ˜†maine toh akele hi pagal jaisa promotion kia h ..march tak  πŸ€’ pata nahi kaise kaise ...with just hope ..aaj nahi toh kal kuch achcha hoga .promotion hoga ..story good hogi but sab bekar ho gaya ...

ham yahan mer mer k 200 pg tak leke aaye h ..(free me ) & yeh PH naa toh show band karega aur naa hi story thik karega ...khali mithvi k hugs chipka chipku scenes se guzara ho raha πŸ€’ uper se new entries aise kar raha h ..jaise isi k paas paise ka khajana h πŸ˜‘

REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH CHANNEL & PH

All time only DB...
why not they show Prithvi family rd...Is Meera not tell to her dad..?
Originally posted by liza81

πŸ˜† main toh yahin kar rahi hunπŸ˜›  bhar me gaya trp πŸ˜‘

new show k banner bhi lag gaye yt per

i will not feel bad ..agar yeh show band ho jaye πŸ₯± 

here is no kader of good talent 😭

& me , the idiot ..wasting my time since nov 5🀒 😭 

πŸ˜†maine toh akele hi pagal jaisa promotion kia h ..march tak  πŸ€’ pata nahi kaise kaise ...with just hope ..aaj nahi toh kal kuch achcha hoga .promotion hoga ..story good hogi but sab bekar ho gaya ...

ham yahan mer mer k 200 pg tak leke aaye h ..(free me ) & yeh PH naa toh show band karega aur naa hi story thik karega ...khali mithvi k hugs chipka chipku scenes se guzara ho raha πŸ€’ uper se new entries aise kar raha h ..jaise isi k paas paise ka khajana h πŸ˜‘

REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH CHANNEL & PH

Liza, u seem to be super pissed...we all are, phir bhi we r hanging on for the love of Aditya and Prithvi. I dont see you and many others on the forum these days, me too have reduced posting and commenting these days. 200 pgs mein abhi 4 aur pages baaki hain and with the current track and reduced forum activity it will take atleast 15 days to reach 200 pgs, its very disappointingCry
Noorie the peroxide hair colored, silicon bosomed  botoxed lipped floozy woman is the dream woman of many testosterone driven species πŸ˜› PH is catering to them presently as she isn't for viewers like us πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘

I am so revolted by her that i prefer watching grumpy bhai jaan from other show which airs on the same time πŸ€’ 
i watch this show every day on t.v.  story also v good tha but ye Shalu track so boring & PD & channel ko to god hi bachaye.