Love Does Lead to Desperate Undertakings

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
By Nafisa Kazi : 
My Renditions on M-EIEJ : Episode dated 15/05/2013

----   Love has it's strange ways : doesn't it, when and how it will take you unawares you never know...Sultan's predicament is just so...How could he but not fall hook line and sinker for Madhubala?????  The person that she is...

----  Ah, the repercussions of unrequited love : "Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" ( James Patterson)...Unrequited, yes because Madhu shared her feelings, her beliefs and her thoughts only when she sensed  a friend in him and not otherwise...which Sultan himself averred to be so...

---- Since we saw Sultan lost in Madhu's thoughts and hallucinating her everywhere, here's a retro aptly voices his feelings for Madhu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GRqHkV9Bls                                                                                                                                            (tumko dekha to ye khayal aaya, zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya...)

---- Dargah scene : don't even ask, a wave of nostalgia engulfed me...sigh...

---- Just as surmised before Sultan could express his feelings, RK made his grand entry with public proclamation of his love for Madhu...

---- It had to be this way, it shouldn't have been any other way : RK proclaiming his love for Madhu publicly...her proposing to her at the very same place where once in his need for vengeance he had jilted her, mocked her emotions, ridiculed their incomplete marriage and yes, left her asunder...This is nemesis...

---- An interesting episode I would say, because it highlighted the commencement of the a love triangle, reminiscent of the oft used plot in Hindi Cinema...

---- Before I take my leave, here's a citation by Shakespeare that is befits both the men in Madhu's life :                                          "This is the very ecstasy of love, whose violent property fordoes itself and leads the will to desperate undertakings." ...  If love has made RK to relinquish his ego and accept and admit his feelings for Madhu then love will make Sultan to resort to any ways to get what he has found after having lead a life of nothing but dearth...

After a long time I have read a sensible post on this forum. 

But has RK really left his ego. The grandiose style in which he has come to propose actually got written all over "now you would not refuse me". If you get what I am trying to say. There is no humility in his gesture. It's like him telling her that "see this is what I can do for you". But does this mean he loves her more than he loves his ego...well that is still doubtful...
wonderful analysis!!!😃

me too the dargah scene brought me down memory lane...ohhh beautiful memories indeed!!❤️
coming to the episode..im confused!! rk itni jaldi apna faisla badal diya..i just hope that he really means it!!..nw madhu @ a croosroad..her self respect or love that she so dearly wanted from rk...😕

sultan..maybe im wrong bt i have the feeling that yeh adoora pyaar will change u!!!

loved it dear todays epi was beutiful and divine
im glad sulatn dint propsed it will be too sudeen 
abt rk well he will propsed in taht manner cuz hes rk
as far as sulatn now reality will hit him that he can never have her
which was needed one
abt rk i dont think his ego is gone lets see

dont tell me abt the dargah scene yaar...it jus swept me away off my feet n aryan being the cherry on th cake...luved how he prayed for their togtherness... luved how cvs again shwn a contrast in todays epi...god i m in luv with this shw all over again...whereas othr shws get stale in a yr...this shw is getting fresher
i donno whether I really want a love re-unity of RishBala...they...just...they clicked before...now all I have in mind is, what if by mistake Sultan comes in front, and RK agn pulls a stunt lyk tht in his BW party...

now i just simply cnt...in super simple words...cnt forget what RK did with Madhu...or maybe evn if i forgive him for what he has done by seeing his woe-ing techniques he myt be using on Madhu...i wont ever "love" them as a pair as i loved them b4...maybe if Sultan wudn have made an entry lyk an important role but just a cameo...i'd have been fyn and let myself believe that RK-Madhu is a good-match after all...but trust me or not...however much RishBala fans hate SulBala...I don't get the heads or tail of their hatred...they must also agree that he has that unspoken veil on top of him. But that is what the CV's want a gangster to look lyk...a gangster cnt be an emotional freak...he must have an aggressive nature in him...all what Sultan had till he befriend-ed Madhu...

according to RishBala-ians...if it happen's that Madhu and Sultan get's together...the TRP's will fall...cuz the show is greatly pivoted on mainly Vivian(PKYEK) and Drashti(GHSP)...and tht wud be cuz of the bashing Avinash receives nearly everyday from every RishBala-ians, and the viewers decreasing as they have promised they'd do if SulBala sparks out in MEIEJ...

Now I donno will i be clearer to tell out my point in this matter...But even if RishBala gets together...i'd always crave for SulBala...NOT the "love" that everyone's looking for...but the trust, believe, care and relationship-status-importance...in better words...I wont mind RK being Madhu's lover but i wont want Sultan to be Madhu's lover too...but he is better-off as her Soul-mate...he is the one well wisher in her life and that was bound through Aryan..."ek bachey keh dil mein bhagwaan hoti hain"...so if this is clearer...they were brought together by the Kid/Bhagwan...their relationship is waaay tooo pure that i don't evn think that they will suit to be anything other than Soul-mates/ Well wisher/ Best friends
lovely analysis from nafisa kazi...very good epi..the dargah scene reminded me of sweet geet memories❤️...rishbala scene was awesome...madhu in dilema ..but she loves rk so much that there can never me anyone in her life ..hope the cvs dont twist the plot again..rishbala forever..dd looked so beautiful in the dargah scene..
The Dargah scene was absolutely divine! It came as a pleasant surprise.
So are you implying Sultan might turn to the dark side to get what he wants? Hmm.. I'm thinking on the contrary...

Originally posted by MKyara

i donno whether I really want a love re-unity of RishBala...they...just...they clicked before...now all I have in mind is, what if by mistake Sultan comes in front, and RK agn pulls a stunt lyk tht in his BW party...

now i just simply cnt...in super simple words...cnt forget what RK did with Madhu...or maybe evn if i forgive him for what he has done by seeing his woe-ing techniques he myt be using on Madhu...i wont ever "love" them as a pair as i loved them b4...maybe if Sultan wudn have made an entry lyk an important role but just a cameo...i'd have been fyn and let myself believe that RK-Madhu is a good-match after all...but trust me or not...however much RishBala fans hate SulBala...I don't get the heads or tail of their hatred...they must also agree that he has that unspoken veil on top of him. But that is what the CV's want a gangster to look lyk...a gangster cnt be an emotional freak...he must have an aggressive nature in him...all what Sultan had till he befriend-ed Madhu...

according to RishBala-ians...if it happen's that Madhu and Sultan get's together...the TRP's will fall...cuz the show is greatly pivoted on mainly Vivian(PKYEK) and Drashti(GHSP)...and tht wud be cuz of the bashing Avinash receives nearly everyday from every RishBala-ians, and the viewers decreasing as they have promised they'd do if SulBala sparks out in MEIEJ...

Now I donno will i be clearer to tell out my point in this matter...But even if RishBala gets together...i'd always crave for SulBala...NOT the "love" that everyone's looking for...but the trust, believe, care and relationship-status-importance...in better words...I wont mind RK being Madhu's lover but i wont want Sultan to be Madhu's lover too...but he is better-off as her Soul-mate...he is the one well wisher in her life and that was bound through Aryan..."ek bachey keh dil mein bhagwaan hoti hain"...so if this is clearer...they were brought together by the Kid/Bhagwan...their relationship is waaay tooo pure that i don't evn think that they will suit to be anything other than Soul-mates/ Well wisher/ Best friends

@MKyra...Dear this should have been a separate post/topic! 😊
I just loved what you had to say... & I understand what you're trying to convey! I don't hate 'Rishabla' they were cute while they lasted, but up until now the story has showed us something a bit more between  Madhu and Sultan- they share something else, something pure... & like you said, perhaps it was brought about by a pure soul like Aryan...

..Gosh don't know if the writers intended to show how we see or interpret this show
All,
thank you so much for liking my post and yes sharing your opinions...appreciate it so much...
😊