Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

   

It's limit with cyber bullying in IF (Page 4)

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dr3viL.

No Zee the message from DT here is that if u had a problem? Then there was a thread opened for a couple of days for everyone to vent and get over it.. You opening a similar topic in such a short time frame is not going according to plan, stop confusing Admin.

About your problem - I can only say what admin tells us ! We don't give a shit !! vent vent vent .. no one is reading this ! in a week you will get over it - tomrrow is another day..IF there is someone harassing you! You prolly deserved it cuz of your sense of humour and not many people like you either ! If that doesn't help..

I have written a message to tell your abusers - I just won't post it .




Why we have to just shut up over the injustice?...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

bluesz Senior Member
bluesz
bluesz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 372

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by .Dr3viL.

No Zee the message from DT here is that if u had a problem? Then there was a thread opened for a couple of days for everyone to vent and get over it.. You opening a similar topic in such a short time frame is not going according to plan, stop confusing Admin.

About your problem - I can only say what admin tells us ! We don't give a shit !! vent vent vent .. no one is reading this ! in a week you will get over it - tomrrow is another day..IF there is someone harassing you! You prolly deserved it cuz of your sense of humour and not many people like you either ! If that doesn't help..

I have written a message to tell your abusers - I just won't post it .




Why we have to just shut up over the injustice?...



But thats the way it is..if I report about mocking and personal attacks on members all the mods can say is lets leave it and move on.I think its a total waste to ask for justice in IF bcz I gave up a long time back.Now I am here only for some of my friends.

End of the day its only business matters.And fangroups are the ones who are active members of the forum and they have many MIDs too.So IF will always favors them.

I can only pity those members who creates MIDs to support their favorite.


Edited by bluesz - 16 May 2013 at 8:47pm
oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 10860

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
This post is gonna be closed without any action being taken.

No wonder so many members are quitting IF these days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRising

bluesz Senior Member
bluesz
bluesz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 372

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I want vijay to take action against that particular mode who encouraged everyone to mock at my id name.
I dont want any action to be taken against members bcz I know they are bit emotional and I am quite ok if someone had fun in mocking me.
If I ask  that mod to name ipk forum to bs fan club..will she do it?

Bad moderation is the reason for lots of mess happening in this forum.
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

This post is gonna be closed without any action being taken.

No wonder so many members are quitting IF these days.


Exactly Sleepy

bluesz Senior Member
bluesz
bluesz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 372

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
You are asking for apology from some members..

check this thread:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451112&PID=77186309&#77186309

Some people are asking members to make apology to barun.They need to understand that BS is a celebrity and he is subjected to all kinds of mocking and criticism.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaandaniya

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
They are also sending me hate PMs and scraps and I have to delete it all time, How disgusting could some people be? They have no life...


BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesz

You are asking for apology from some members..

check this thread:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451112&PID=77186309&#77186309

Some people are asking members to make apology to barun.They need to understand that BS is a celebrity and he is subjected to all kinds of mocking and criticism.

No one did abuse Barun and beside who ever attacked after that is only coz of them began by attacking members just coz they feel that Barun can't act, they force their opinion on others...


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Limit on Number of Posts: ERROR

2 3

Author: Temptations.   Replies: 16   Views: 1545

Temptations. 16 1545 18 June 2013 at 8:50am by famzii05
Regarding Spam Limit Error

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: vijay   Replies: 105   Views: 7756

vijay 105 7756 24 July 2012 at 3:23pm by karisma
bullying - common norm

Author: cs-07   Replies: 5   Views: 352

cs-07 5 352 17 April 2012 at 10:57pm by keenu_kk
Bullying on IF

Author: -pixie-   Replies: 5   Views: 508

-pixie- 5 508 16 June 2011 at 2:18pm by Aahaana
What is the limit before action is taken?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: AngelTeen   Replies: 50   Views: 2794

AngelTeen 50 2794 26 October 2010 at 6:17pm by Jess.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index