Suggestions / Comments

It's limit with cyber bullying in IF (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Chaandaniya

IF-Rockerz

Chaandaniya

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I am a victim of cyberbully just because I said this guy isn't a good actor a fan of his start going personal on my physical appearance calling me all kinds of names like loser, physico I need mental treatment and I was even attacked in a creations gallery by the the actor fan but the post was deleted by mod Sano the main problem is these fans are forcing people to accept that there favorite is a good actor while many opinions out there will be different while the actor is good in your eyes for others it wouldn't be the same I also have many favorites but whatever bashing and criticism he/she gets I would never bash a member personally I know my limit here as well the worst part is they try to put you down by saying he/she is where you will never be! Like seriously that is so childish if you ask me. I am hardly active on this place anymore for 3 days now I have been getting all these abusing emails.

Edited by FlawlessIrani - 16 May 2013 at 1:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786PhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's limit with cyber bullying in IF (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaandaniya

IF-Rockerz

Chaandaniya

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

If Celebrity bashing should be taken action against so does members bashing after yesterday I think enough is enough it's pathetic how low members can go here on IF to defend those actors who don't have the guts to defend themself I read a recent article on an actor giving permission to his fanbase to bash & Abuse members some kind of example he's setting there for his fans.
They can call you all kinds of names even compare you to an animal but when you call there favorite actor an animal you get abused and insult in the end.

Edited by FlawlessIrani - 16 May 2013 at 1:14am

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissLonely..

Aawh Zee I feel for you, the article didn't please the fans so they attacked you instead saying it's all fake and stuff. Geek You believe every other article published by ZA Productions but not the one that doesn't please you or makes your fav "look bad". Taaliya! Wacko 

I doubt the admin will do anything...

Sadiie, I am always impressed at you, being you a great fan of actors, but you always been so fair, thanks for raising your voice, the main point these fans are attacking and bashing me in particular, as you said, they can't tolerate any negative news, it's their problem, but it doesn't mean to accuse me and bash me in the forum, this is so disgusting...

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

If Celebrity bashing should be taken action against so does members bashing after yesterday I think enough is enough it's pathetic how low members can go here on IF to defend those actors who don't have the guts to defend themself I read a recent article on an actor giving permission to his fanbase to bash & Abuse members some kind of example he's setting there for his fans.   

I know whom u r talking about and I agree with ur points, I wonder what is Vijay and the DT doing, they know well about these cyber bullying, as we complained many times, but they hardly care Sleepy

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FlawlessIrani

I am a victim of cyberbully just because I said this guy isn't a good actor a fan of his start going personal on my physical appearance calling me all kinds of names like loser, physico I need mental treatment and I was even attacked in a creations gallery by the the actor fan but the post was deleted by mod Sano the main problem is these fans are forcing people to accept that there favorite is a good actor while many opinions out there will be different while the actor is good in your eyes for others it wouldn't be the same I also have many favorites but whatever bashing and criticism he/she gets I would never bash a member personally I know my limit here as well the worst part is they try to put you down by saying he/she is where you will never be! Like seriously that is so childish if you ask me. I am hardly active on this place anymore for 3 days now I have been getting all these abusing emails.

I can feel what u went through, these fans are just so hypocrite, they attack others and they abuse others' favourite as well, while they can't accept anything against their own favorite...

Sadly IF turned to the worst, a place for cyber bullying Sleepy

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shewolf.

bluesz

bluesz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this thread.

My experience with IF is really bad.There were many time I thought may be I should leave this forum bcz it dont have freedom of expression.
I was in IPK forum but not anymore.
I was a silent reader when I joined this forum last year.But I broke my silence when some people called gul as bitch.I criticized BS interviews and I hope many agree that BS is very bad at interviews.One day my  old id(bluesz08) got blocked without any warning.I msged the security team about it but I didnt get any reply so I created another one with same name.

I dont know how IF security team works bcz I have worked in support systems too and if a user reports problem in accessing their account it should be addressed within 30 mins.

Dont know whether IF security system is also like mods in IF who dont have time to read your urgent msg even after  a month but have time to chat in cc.

I am not a saint here.I mocked BS once bcz I was forced to that situation by one BS fan.Some fans really need to know the difference between bashing and criticism.But I never mocked about his personal life in this forum.
I dont like calling BS fans as phankies but they themselves calling as  phankies and they call all his female producers/director as phankies.

Just bcz I criticised and mocked BS his fans mocked my user name in BS movie thread 24 hrs.But I dont care a damn about it.But I was shocked when the mod named the thread as "blue" and encouraged everyone to mock at me.When I asked her for explanation she just told me since a bs fan asked her she named it as blue.What a valuable explanation she gaveLOL.
So I asked her to name the thread as black as many bs fans are discussing about his black shirt she told me not to msg her and not to stalk any thread as its not good for me.
Some of the msges in my inbox got deleted without my knowledge.So I cant prove anything.
Does IF network has any backup database where member's msged are stored .

someone tried to hack my personal id too that I gave for IF.Now I changed it.Its been a long time I created that mail id but nobody ever tried to hack it.It all happened after I reported about the hacking happening in IF.

Dont know whats their intention in trying to hack my personal id..to get my personal info or to delete all the pm notification I have in my inbox.God only know their intention.

I have reported about my problems to all the mods in IF but not even a single reply assuring that we are looking in to it.
I guess there is no unbiased mod here or IF is acting in favor of some fangroups bcz they are the active members of the forum and they have lots of mids to help increase IF revenue.

Vijay..I hope you have knowledge about my msgs to ur mods.

I still have lots of things to rant about this forum.I dont have time for it.

Vijay plz add the clause in IF rules:

"Dont give your personal ID to IF. Always create a fake ID to  connect with IF.Dont share your personal info with anyone on IF.If not we are not responsible for any leak of your personal info"

Finally I have a quetion to vijay..
Is your security system is weak or the mods here are not trustworthy.

And last ques why my old id got blocked..

Edited by bluesz - 16 May 2013 at 7:31am

bluesz

bluesz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Why fans feel vey insecure if someone mock their favorite..

I am a sanaya fan. I dont care even if someone talk about her look or her performance.Bcz I know taste differs and after all mocking is just for fun where every celebrity is subjected to..I have seen many sites where some people calls SRK as gay and many things but who cares.Its just for fun and just laugh over it instead of getting to personal attacks and cyber bullying.

If u still  want to defend ur favorite u can do it in a decent way instead of using abusive languages.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceshewolf.GuineaPhoenixRising

Post Reply New Post

Go to top