Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Dr3viL.

No Zee the message from DT here is that if u had a problem? Then there was a thread opened for a couple of days for everyone to vent and get over it.. You opening a similar topic in such a short time frame is not going according to plan, stop confusing Admin.

About your problem - I can only say what admin tells us ! We don't give a shit !! vent vent vent .. no one is reading this ! in a week you will get over it - tomrrow is another day..IF there is someone harassing you! You prolly deserved it cuz of your sense of humour and not many people like you either ! If that doesn't help..

I have written a message to tell your abusers - I just won't post it .

Absolutely agree. In my honest opinion, he doesn't give two hoots about member rights to privacy and protection and you know it Zee. Nothing much can be expected from the DTs if the owner himself doesn't take a stand for this.

My opinion- Remember? Freedom of Speech?
Edited by Omnipotence - 10 years ago
bluesz thumbnail
Thanks for making this thread.

My experience with IF is really bad.There were many time I thought may be I should leave this forum bcz it dont have freedom of expression.
I was in IPK forum but not anymore.
I was a silent reader when I joined this forum last year.But I broke my silence when some people called gul as bitch.I criticized BS interviews and I hope many agree that BS is very bad at interviews.One day my  old id(bluesz08) got blocked without any warning.I msged the security team about it but I didnt get any reply so I created another one with same name.

I dont know how IF security team works bcz I have worked in support systems too and if a user reports problem in accessing their account it should be addressed within 30 mins.

Dont know whether IF security system is also like mods in IF who dont have time to read your urgent msg even after  a month but have time to chat in cc.

I am not a saint here.I mocked BS once bcz I was forced to that situation by one BS fan.Some fans really need to know the difference between bashing and criticism.But I never mocked about his personal life in this forum.
I dont like calling BS fans as phankies but they themselves calling as  phankies and they call all his female producers/director as phankies.

Just bcz I criticised and mocked BS his fans mocked my user name in BS movie thread 24 hrs.But I dont care a damn about it.But I was shocked when the mod named the thread as "blue" and encouraged everyone to mock at me.When I asked her for explanation she just told me since a bs fan asked her she named it as blue.What a valuable explanation she gave😆.
So I asked her to name the thread as black as many bs fans are discussing about his black shirt she told me not to msg her and not to stalk any thread as its not good for me.
Some of the msges in my inbox got deleted without my knowledge.So I cant prove anything.
Does IF network has any backup database where member's msged are stored .

someone tried to hack my personal id too that I gave for IF.Now I changed it.Its been a long time I created that mail id but nobody ever tried to hack it.It all happened after I reported about the hacking happening in IF.

Dont know whats their intention in trying to hack my personal id..to get my personal info or to delete all the pm notification I have in my inbox.God only know their intention.

I have reported about my problems to all the mods in IF but not even a single reply assuring that we are looking in to it.
I guess there is no unbiased mod here or IF is acting in favor of some fangroups bcz they are the active members of the forum and they have lots of mids to help increase IF revenue.

Vijay..I hope you have knowledge about my msgs to ur mods.

I still have lots of things to rant about this forum.I dont have time for it.

Vijay plz add the clause in IF rules:

"Dont give your personal ID to IF. Always create a fake ID to  connect with IF.Dont share your personal info with anyone on IF.If not we are not responsible for any leak of your personal info"

Finally I have a quetion to vijay..
Is your security system is weak or the mods here are not trustworthy.

And last ques why my old id got blocked..
Edited by bluesz - 10 years ago
bluesz thumbnail
Why fans feel vey insecure if someone mock their favorite..

I am a sanaya fan. I dont care even if someone talk about her look or her performance.Bcz I know taste differs and after all mocking is just for fun where every celebrity is subjected to..I have seen many sites where some people calls SRK as gay and many things but who cares.Its just for fun and just laugh over it instead of getting to personal attacks and cyber bullying.

If u still  want to defend ur favorite u can do it in a decent way instead of using abusive languages.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Dr3viL.

No Zee the message from DT here is that if u had a problem? Then there was a thread opened for a couple of days for everyone to vent and get over it.. You opening a similar topic in such a short time frame is not going according to plan, stop confusing Admin.

About your problem - I can only say what admin tells us ! We don't give a shit !! vent vent vent .. no one is reading this ! in a week you will get over it - tomrrow is another day..IF there is someone harassing you! You prolly deserved it cuz of your sense of humour and not many people like you either ! If that doesn't help..

I have written a message to tell your abusers - I just won't post it .

Why we have to just shut up over the injustice?...

bluesz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Why we have to just shut up over the injustice?...

But thats the way it is..if I report about mocking and personal attacks on members all the mods can say is lets leave it and move on.I think its a total waste to ask for justice in IF bcz I gave up a long time back.Now I am here only for some of my friends.

End of the day its only business matters.And fangroups are the ones who are active members of the forum and they have many MIDs too.So IF will always favors them.

I can only pity those members who creates MIDs to support their favorite.
Edited by bluesz - 10 years ago
aish. thumbnail
This post is gonna be closed without any action being taken.

No wonder so many members are quitting IF these days.
bluesz thumbnail
I want vijay to take action against that particular mode who encouraged everyone to mock at my id name.
I dont want any action to be taken against members bcz I know they are bit emotional and I am quite ok if someone had fun in mocking me.
If I ask  that mod to name ipk forum to bs fan club..will she do it?

Bad moderation is the reason for lots of mess happening in this forum.
Originally posted by: Aishh.

This post is gonna be closed without any action being taken.

No wonder so many members are quitting IF these days.

Exactly 🥱

bluesz thumbnail
You are asking for apology from some members..

check this thread:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451112&PID=77186309&#77186309

Some people are asking members to make apology to barun.They need to understand that BS is a celebrity and he is subjected to all kinds of mocking and criticism.
They are also sending me hate PMs and scraps and I have to delete it all time, How disgusting could some people be? They have no life...