It's limit with cyber bullying in IF - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you so much IF.👏 You've done so well to allow this cyber bullying take place, allow these phanatics bully us. Ruin this website that will make no one come back here again.🥱
Taking no strict actions on such matters, Vijay you proved that you allow cyber bullying in ur site...

Aawh Zee I feel for you, the article didn't please the fans so they attacked you instead saying it's all fake and stuff. 🤓 You believe every other article published by ZA Productions but not the one that doesn't please you or makes your fav "look bad". Taaliya!  

I doubt the admin will do anything...
If Celebrity bashing should be taken action against so does members bashing after yesterday I think enough is enough it's pathetic how low members can go here on IF to defend those actors who don't have the guts to defend themself I read a recent article on an actor giving permission to his fanbase to bash & Abuse members some kind of example he's setting there for his fans.   
I guess Vijay is busy introducing few more useless features in India-forums such as mod meter or whatever crap...

Start solving issues of members soon,otherwise you will be the only one who will log in to India-forums...
I am a victim of cyberbully just because I said this guy isn't a good actor a fan of his start going personal on my physical appearance calling me all kinds of names like loser, physico I need mental treatment and I was even attacked in a creations gallery by the the actor fan but the post was deleted by mod Sano the main problem is these fans are forcing people to accept that there favorite is a good actor while many opinions out there will be different while the actor is good in your eyes for others it wouldn't be the same I also have many favorites but whatever bashing and criticism he/she gets I would never bash a member personally I know my limit here as well the worst part is they try to put you down by saying he/she is where you will never be! Like seriously that is so childish if you ask me. I am hardly active on this place anymore for 3 days now I have been getting all these abusing emails.Edited by FlawlessIrani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

If Celebrity bashing should be taken action against so does members bashing after yesterday I think enough is enough it's pathetic how low members can go here on IF to defend those actors who don't have the guts to defend themself I read a recent article on an actor giving permission to his fanbase to bash & Abuse members some kind of example he's setting there for his fans.
They can call you all kinds of names even compare you to an animal but when you call there favorite actor an animal you get abused and insult in the end.Edited by FlawlessIrani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..MissLonely..

Aawh Zee I feel for you, the article didn't please the fans so they attacked you instead saying it's all fake and stuff. 🤓 You believe every other article published by ZA Productions but not the one that doesn't please you or makes your fav "look bad". Taaliya!  

I doubt the admin will do anything...

Sadiie, I am always impressed at you, being you a great fan of actors, but you always been so fair, thanks for raising your voice, the main point these fans are attacking and bashing me in particular, as you said, they can't tolerate any negative news, it's their problem, but it doesn't mean to accuse me and bash me in the forum, this is so disgusting...
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I know whom u r talking about and I agree with ur points, I wonder what is Vijay and the DT doing, they know well about these cyber bullying, as we complained many times, but they hardly care 🥱

Originally posted by FlawlessIrani

I am a victim of cyberbully just because I said this guy isn't a good actor a fan of his start going personal on my physical appearance calling me all kinds of names like loser, physico I need mental treatment and I was even attacked in a creations gallery by the the actor fan but the post was deleted by mod Sano the main problem is these fans are forcing people to accept that there favorite is a good actor while many opinions out there will be different while the actor is good in your eyes for others it wouldn't be the same I also have many favorites but whatever bashing and criticism he/she gets I would never bash a member personally I know my limit here as well the worst part is they try to put you down by saying he/she is where you will never be! Like seriously that is so childish if you ask me. I am hardly active on this place anymore for 3 days now I have been getting all these abusing emails.

I can feel what u went through, these fans are just so hypocrite, they attack others and they abuse others' favourite as well, while they can't accept anything against their own favorite...

Sadly IF turned to the worst, a place for cyber bullying 🥱