Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

I want a educated smart and nice guy that treats me good and who i love simple as that

Educated??? Chalo...Salman is out of the loop then Party LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal__DB_reloaded

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakhir ladkiya chahti kya hai (Page 6)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Someone who's honest and has a pure heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I don't know about Marriage.

I think it's beautiful but at same time not so beautiful. I know beautiful marriages but also bad marriages.

But I still want to get married.

For me it's important that the person I marry has same religion as me or converts to my religion. Cause I strictly believe that it's not a good environment for a child to grow up in an environment with 2 religions cause this will result in identity crisis for the child.

I am not saying that because I am such a big and strong religious person but because I think it's important for every family.

After this the person has to respect me and love me for who I am. I am someone who studies and I am very independent. After marriage I do not want to be a slave to the person i get marry. I want my identity and individuality still. I want my space in other words. if he won't accept me working and having a career after marriage then I won't marry such a person.

Then he has to be loving, caring, very funny, intelligent.

he also has to be someone who is understanding and who respects and will care for my family.

But when all that I stated then I do not want someone who is after me 24/7. NO WAY. I want someone who is a very strong person and has their own career and opinions and who has an individuality too.

I like possessive people. I am very open minded and liberal BUT I still want my better half to be someone who is a mard in the traditional sense, I mean who want let other people have bad view on me etc. and if someone touches me should go and beat that person up.

Also the person who I will marry should want the same amount of children I want, make sure there is at least one annual holiday every year and must also take care of the house stuff.

Then there is:

- must be tall

- NOT hairy

- light chocolate brown, not too dark and too light either

- sexy voice

- good at sports

Edited by Crystal__ - 15 May 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanFreshDaisyblue-ice

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
 good looking, caring, understanding, honest, rich and one woman man educated lazy tall  THATS WHAT ALL WANTS

but i want a guy who JUST LUV ME AS THE WAY I AM,

and not predent mein tumse pyaar kartha Hooo mein tumhare bina ji nahi  saktha *In purvi stlye frm Comedy* ROFL

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KkkingKhan

This is for all the females on this forum,

What all does a girl truly seek in a guy? I was having a debate with a friend about this and thought Id ask all the females of this board what a does a girl look for in a guy?

Go into as much depth as youd like, looking forward to reading some juicy and masaledar responses!

yo dude who give a f**k

what about what us guys want

I want a girl who can help install a gumball machine in my basement

I would like to live in a gumball world 

thats my romance world Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanchimchimcher-eeDeathstrokeblue-ice

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

yo dude who give a f**k

what about what us guys want

I want a girl who can help install a gumball machine in my basement

I would like to live in a gumball world 

thats my romance world Day Dreaming
LMAO...a gumball machine? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Francochimchimcher-ee

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
u really think.. girls would marry someone who dont even have education..

i wont.. he would always be out of the list.. he is just there to be drolling overLOL
Originally posted by blue-ice

I want a educated smart and nice guy that treats me good and who i love simple as that

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

u really think.. girls would marry someone who dont even have education..
i wont.. he would always be out of the list.. he is just there to be drolling overLOL
</div>
<div>
Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't know Sano...I think a lot of girls will give up their right arm to marry Salman LOL LOL

Salyanka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.