intelligent
kind
good sense of humor 
sensitive yet alpha 
initiative
respect parents and wife 
loves family
loves children and can keep them happy

looks = average is fine.. height = taller than me..but doesnt need to be too tall

can fix things at home like broken tap etc. 

Wink
same nationality to keep ma parents happy, similar family level. (oh asian customs)

Edited by love_struck - 15 May 2013 at 1:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakhir ladkiya chahti kya hai (Page 5)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Guys no one wants a partner who can just understand you and someone you can just be yourself with? Warning, that person may look like a mixture of Chunkey Pandey and Himesh Reshammiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisyDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by U-No-Poo

Guys no one wants a partner who can just understand you and someone you can just be yourself with? Warning, that person may look like a mixture of Chunkey Pandey and Himesh Reshammiya.

Isn't that a given? Along with honesty, fidelity and all that routine, mandatory stuff?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_struck

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Isn't that a given? Along with honesty, fidelity and all that routine, mandatory stuff?LOL

On the contrary, that's exactly the stuff that never comes with a warranty card, everything else is available pretty readily. Just take a walk in the market LOL

Dexterkilaila

Infinite.

Infinite.

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
An honest and good-hearted man with goals and ambitions in life. He must be funny and witty because a sense of humor is extremely important to me. And obviously I have to be attracted to him so looks are important as well but that doesn't mean he has to be a perfect hunk, average or above average is fine just as long as he isn't offensive to the eyes. LOL

Edited by Infinite. - 15 May 2013 at 1:32pm

love_struck

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

That is one age old question that most guys will never truly know the answer to, because even girls themselves are confused at times. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite.KkkkkingKhan.Elixir.FreshDaisy

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

On the contrary, that's exactly the stuff that never comes with a warranty card, everything else is available pretty readily. Just take a walk in the market LOL

Yeah I know. What I meant was isn't it given that all of us want that in a man.LOL

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by .MohitKiMeera

My guy should be good looking, caring, understanding, honest, rich and one woman man as i dont like sharing my things

And you want all these qualities in a single guy?TongueLOL

Duh...unless one wants to turn into a modern Draupadi LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.