Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Afwan

IF-Sizzlerz

Afwan

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
one woman man, honest, caring, understanding, friendly and ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakhir ladkiya chahti kya hai (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Honest, loving, caring, a little jealous, gentle, responsible, cute, one woman man ofcourse ! LOL

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
someone who respects women 
who will respect me and my parents
someone who treats man and woman equally,
someone intelligent, who earns well, handsome,good person,loyal
someone  who is not racist or discriminates

and above all who loves meBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorFreshDaisy....Poojie....

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Everyone is giving safe answers here LOL

I will say something different...he should be honest, rich and good in bed Wink

Looks are quite secondary for me

Edited by abby_girl30 - 15 May 2013 at 10:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanMeeraXDLadyDabanggFreshDaisy

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lmfao1

Oh haha this is interesting! LOL I really don't think there's a definite answer to this but I shall try.

Well, an honest, understanding and caring man...that's the first thing. A one-woman man, please, who wants a flirt and a philanderer anyway? And that girl falling for "bad guy" shite, ugh please no, bad guys repel me. Since I am an introvert, I'd prefer him to be a lil bit of an extrovert..to balance us out, yano. Sense of humour!! I usually fall for guys with a great sense of humour so that's another quality. Well mannered, educated, gentlemanly- treats me with respect and doesn't take me for granted. I don't want a mamma's boy...he should be independent and I really don't have time for all the my family, your family, my mom, your mom crap, I see that causes a lot of arguments in lives of many Indian couples and that just shocks me...like really, no, I don't want all that. And good looking of course, that's pretty high on the list too...looks do matter, I'm shallow like that.

I could go on...but I have written enough LOL

awww...u don't want mama's boy??? LOL LOL I think they are so adorable...Maybe I am weird...but here is my theory...I think that a boy who can't love and adore his mother who raised him or a sister who grew up with him...can never love a wife that much...if he could be free of a mother or a sister...it will be easy for him to be free of a wife also...just my theory...u don't have to subscribe to it...because I might be totally wrong LOL LOL ...I think that the most confident boys are those ...who can cry openly or just cling to their Moms in public ...again...maybe I am just weird LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt--Rhythmic.Me-FreshDaisy

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

awww...u don't want mama's boy??? LOL LOL I think they are so adorable...Maybe I am weird...but here is my theory...I think that a boy who can't love and adore his mother who raised him or a sister who grew up with him...can never love a wife that much...if he could be free of a mother or a sister...it will be easy for him to be free of a wife also...just my theory...u don't have to subscribe to it...because I might be totally wrong LOL LOL ...I think that the most confident boys are those ...who can cry openly or just cling to their Moms in public ...again...maybe I am just weird LOL LOL

LOL

No no, that's not what I meant by momma's boy.  loving or adoring mom or clinging to mom in public is good... I wouldn't ever want him to stop loving his mom, that's ridiculous! but by momma's boy I meant someone who will put his mom above and beyond everyone and everything even when he knows that she might be in the wrong or you know...smth like that. I mean stuff like depending on your mom over little things when it's time they bloody grow up and become independent...LOL And not neglect me cos of mom because honestly, I don't want to be the second woman always in my man's life LOL 

Edited by lmfao1 - 15 May 2013 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27blue-ice

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i just want someone i will love !someone i can commit for my whole life and giv my best shot for coz i m a lot to handle... only if i love him enough, will i be able to tolerate and compromise for the better so thats the only requirement LOL otherwise i might just murder him in his bed if i get too pissed Confused

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
And I cannot believe I am having such detailed discussion about all this here, I NEVER talk openly about all of this... Stern Smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.