Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

KkkkkingKhan

Goldie

KkkkkingKhan

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
This is for all the females on this forum,

What all does a girl truly seek in a guy? I was having a debate with a friend about this and thought Id ask all the females of this board what a does a girl look for in a guy?

Go into as much depth as youd like, looking forward to reading some juicy and masaledar responses!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-FreshDaisyblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakhir ladkiya chahti kya hai" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
LOL...when I got married...it was more like what the parent's of the girl want in a guy...luckily my parents wanted the same as me in a guy...so I have a perfect one Wink LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite.Na1naWaitForIt-sweet_angel27iria_luvsLindorabby_girl30LadyDabanggFreshDaisyFranco....Poojie....Salyanka

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_barbieFreshDaisyblue-ice

Heisenberg.

IF-Dazzler

Heisenberg.

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

LOL...when I got married...it was more like what the parent's of the girl want in a guy...luckily my parents wanted the same as me in a guy...so I have a perfect one Wink LOL

Where does SRK fit into all this? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilailablue-ice

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hmm its difficult to say.. but yes.. i dont want to marry some good for nothing who just want to come to denmark like my stupid masi were telling abt a boy.. mom blasted on her.. lol

plus i wont be able to accept a man who is alrady married.. coz they have kids too i dont want to be someone's 2nd wife.. n step mother to anyone

overall someone who see my parents as his.. like i have respect to the elders..
plus good looking.. i know salman khan se ziyada good looking nahin hoga par phir bhiLOL

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 15 May 2013 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Originally posted by blue-ice

Where does SRK fit into all this? LOL

SRK doesn't leave my computer...that's where he belongs...so no clash LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-Heisenberg.abby_girl30FrancoU-No-PooFreshDaisy....Poojie....Salyanka

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
well...i m unmarried..so i m still on the lookoutWink...the most imp factor u look for is honesty n warmth...Smile i really like honest n warm people n people who realise the importance of being happy n content n have at least 1 passion...coz i m like that..so yeah i do want some1 a lot like me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed if only i get one!!sighhh...i m still waiting!!! Smile

Edited by tere_mere - 15 May 2013 at 8:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt--IamAwesome-FreshDaisySalyankablue-ice

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Oh haha this is interesting! LOL I really don't think there's a definite answer to this but I shall try.

Well, an honest, understanding and caring man...that's the first thing. A one-woman man, please, who wants a flirt and a philanderer anyway? And that girl falling for "bad guy" shite, ugh please no, bad guys repel me. Since I am an introvert, I'd prefer him  to be a lil bit of an extrovert..to balance us out, yano. Sense of humour!! I usually fall for guys with a great sense of humour so that's another quality. Well mannered, educated, gentlemanly- treats me with respect and doesn't take me for granted. I don't want a mamma's boy...he should be independent and I really don't have time for all the my family, your family, my mom, your mom crap, I see that causes a lot of arguments in lives of many Indian couples and that just shocks me...like really, no, I don't want all that. And good looking of course, that's pretty high on the list too...looks do matter, I'm shallow like that. 

I could go on...but I have written enough LOL

_barbieFreshDaisy-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.