why d hell swaron story has to be tr centric?

Posted: 10 years ago
i just dont understand why every god damed thing has to be so much taarey centric..they should have their own story and PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF LORD JUST SPARE SWAYAM AND SHARONS LIVE..swaron too had a break up but it wasnt made that everybody was shown weeping around shouldering their grief then why are swayam and sharon sent on a guilt trip on peoples reasonable breakup..???we are highly uninterested to watch swaron getting their lives strangled for taarey..three utter crap episodes..u ppl shud tell us till when writers intend to go on with the unnecessary rona dhona so that we can wait for something worth a watch for swaron fans..
Is it so much difficult to just keep swaRon aside fron TR issues and show us track about swaron just spared by others issues and concerned about themselves?? seriously now we are gonna witness friendship between swaron CVs applause this is the resentment you give us for the wait of 2 years..and giving the show a second chance with new sharon.??Indeed this be's the reason why TBP won the best youth show this year..i hope it continues to win it in near future too.
Edited by --Rumeli-- - 10 years ago
If this continues I would like TBP to win the best youth show every year.. I don't watch it but there's no doubt as to WHY D3 didn't get the award. 
And cvs, hamare pyaare cvs have to drag swaron into tr. Don't they have their own lives??? 
I feel miserable now.. And on top of it, we get to see, friends "swaron". 🤬
Originally posted by tanha29

If this continues I would like TBP to win the best youth show every year.. I don't watch it but there's no doubt as to WHY D3 didn't get the award.
And cvs, hamare pyaare cvs have to drag swaron into tr. Don't they have their own lives???
I feel miserable now.. And on top of it, we get to see, friends "swaron".🤬
i simply hated that reference...but u see cvs are setting new levels as how to seep crappyness in swaron story just to put it on hold without any progress. two years we wait tor this day when swayam and sharon would be associated as friends..cvs never fail to let us down..i hope too tbp really deserves to win it it really would be having substance in its story which d3   Highly lacks
Awesomee post dear...can't understand what cv's trying to show??? Always Swayam and Sharon used in tr relationship without reason...and without reason Swayam ko guilty feel karva rahe hai just hate it! Now scare ki d3 ka future kya hone wala hai???
So much melodrama...SwaRon being being subjected to pain and forced to go on a guilt trip for what??????? For taani's welfare🤢
What an amazing track-wow👏

Coz thats the rule of the show,every freaking thing has to b taani centric..No exclusive SS scenes,they have only one topic to talk about..And strange how conveniently sharon lied..They dont have time to talk about THEMSELVES😡 

to be honest 

I feel the same

I m happy that TR are finally getting some screen space after 4 long months oh sorry 5 now🤔

But yes..der was no need of ss n tr story crisscrossing eachother

I mean I knw m nt a ss fan neither i do care fr dem but as a fan i knw u ppl were happy with ss closeness but this jhamela is annoying

I wanted My tr track to be 1000 miles apart from ss story but seems like cv's are playing deaf to our requests

we always try for separate track and they end up giving sm craps shitts with merging both the stories..I wanted it to be TR track as its about der break up but nai cvs ko bhai behen bhabhi jija sala (nt abusing😆) sab daalna h -.-

Na tr fans khush na SS fans

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 10 years ago
i agree... i mean the show doesnt revolve around taarey... nowdays it seems like everything is just about them... why can't things just be equal for once... why can't swaron be shown without mentioning taarey... why can't the other couples, like nimmi and rimar, also be shown and have scenes... n why can't viha just get back together????
Originally posted by VRUSHAN555

Awesomee post dear...can't understand what cv's trying to show??? Always Swayam and Sharon used in tr relationship without reason...and without reason Swayam ko guilty feel karva rahe hai just hate it! Now scare ki d3 ka future kya hone wala hai???
true that..its highly annoying that swayam is shown so much guilty for the thing he isnt even responsible..this is why the story of four best friends was way better than the current ruining family drama..atleast kriya and reys problems didnt hamper swarons life in such a distressing way like taani and taarey are..annoyance ki hadh par ho gayi..swayams dad was introduced but jiske dad usko footage ho nahi diya..all it was taani i am so sick of d3 now a days taarey dikhao but not at the cost of swaron
har baar sab kuch ghum ke swaron pain hi aa jata hain
specially swayam...
rey ne kaha ki swayam hurt hoga agar breakup ke baare main pata chala toh...
doesnt he realize ki agar blame swyam pain aaya toh zyada hurt hoga...

APNE AAP KO BACHANE KE LIYE REY SWAYAM KO PHASA RAHA HAIN...

only hink i know is ki cv's apne characters ko bhuk chuke chuke...
rey rey nahi hain
swayam swayam nahi hain
sharon sharon nahi hain...

really hurt...
p.s. CV'S STOP USING KRIY'S NAME IF U DONT CARE BOUT OUR FEELINGS...
STOP HURTING US WITH UR DIFF TACTICS..