playing with original characters

unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this is what I feel..
the CVs are playing with the original characterizations to accommodate Sultan, a new character..to make him more acceptable..

On one hand RK is shown as crazy...something he never was..gone is the intelligent cynical man..who used to think through his actions..to show the contrast with Sultan, they are making him look black instead of the grey that he was

on other hand, Madhu is showed having repeated forced encounters with Sultan..forcibly creating situations to show them meet..and make Sultan look like a man who understands relationships like no other..
Padmini is shown as if she couldn't care less for her daughter...she was eager to run to the Mandir with Aryan when her daughter who was visibly distressed returned home..she didn't even bother asking if anything was wrong..again forcible plot to show Madhu - Sultan having a conversation on love..Padmini has no problems with a gangster visiting her home as if he is a family friend..no problems with the crimes he has committed no matter how good a heart he may possess

they are forcing his scenes in the story..glorifying his humanity while completely ignoring the implications of his profession..

His birthday is celebrated even though he doesnt know when he was born..and in almost a year they didn't bother celebrated the birthday of any of the original characters..
the same man who used his son as a bait is deemed to be some who understands relationships and love like no other..did I miss the memo when the showed how he maintains relationship,,wasn't he the one who didn't even talk to his son properly

When the news of Sultan's entry came, I was expecting a character strong enough to influence the story in his natural flow..not someone for whom every character which was slowly and painstakingly built is twisted and butchered just so that he looks more acceptable..

PS: this is my opinion..yours may differ..no need for bashing characters and fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cvs are desperate to make sultan accepted, but all their efforts have gone down the drain . Rk is still the crowd puller for mb however much he is painted black
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Cvs are desperate to make sultan accepted, but all their efforts have gone down the drain . Rk is still the crowd puller for mb however much he is painted black

Absolutely...no doubt about it that it is RK that people want to watch not the unwanted third wheel.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Infact, I m happy.. The more they are trying the more we hate that pile of clunk. I m sure after watching that dargah scene, many people will realize the entertainment potential of Rishbala.
It was a good glimpse of what the show would if RK is sidelined.. I m happy that many TRP audience would realize it too..
Let them glorify him, and they will fall flat on their faces.. I m loving it.. And his vast array of expressions just adds to his CV...

They have to run back to Rishbala.. Talk about poetic justice! 😛