Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Today's best character- 14th May,2013 #1

tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

From today onwards I am starting a new thread which is about the character you liked in the day's episode the most. Hope you keep viewing this thread and encourage it at the same time by posting your thoughts as a reply . And if there is something you disagree with please do not report the post to IF and lock it. Just post your opinion as a reply, as we want to make this PKDH IF the most active one than any other one.

However the character I liked the most yesterday was of Avantika. This time not because of her looks ( that goes without saying!). The thing I liked about her the most was that she has become just like a friend to her bahu- Pankhuri! She is trying to comfort her and get PaYa together again! She is becoming Pankhuri's support and encouraging her at all times! When I see Avantika support and encourage Pankhu like this I notice the drastic change in her character. Would you believe it that she was the one who had once hated Pankhuri and had wanted her out of Deewan Mansion and blamed her of trapping Aditya with her innocence which is actually fake! But, I not only see a change in Avantika's character for Pankhuri, but also for the Gupta's. Yesterday they showed Avantika call Pankhuri's dadaji "baoji". Now when I see the episode when Avantika called the Gupta's "A bunch of crooks", I wonder whether the story writers have got it wrong!!

I would also like to give a special mention to Adi as I really loved him yesterday! At last he has come out of the influence of his wife and mother!

And since this is not a post about the character in yesterday's episode which I disliked the most I cannot speak about Pankhu much!

Edited by hatori - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heya nice post..really liked it..πŸ˜ƒ
btw i m shira n u..??
cumin to ur post todays best character was Avantu..yeah she has really changed a lot from day one to today..now a days i m watching PKDH on star ustav..n wen i watch tht epoo n new epo i really get shocked to see avantu..
tragedy thumbnail
check your Private messenger .
Originally posted by: sushona

heya nice post..really liked it..πŸ˜ƒ

btw i m shira n u..??
cumin to ur post todays best character was Avantu..yeah she has really changed a lot from day one to today..now a days i m watching PKDH on star ustav..n wen i watch tht epoo n new epo i really get shocked to see avantu..

Shiraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hatori

check your Private messenger .

checked..btw do u have any prob if i call u by name here..
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today's best character was Adi.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
For me it is Avantika and Adi..⭐️
tragedy thumbnail

checked..btw do u have any prob if i call u by name here..

Yes you can, but the problem is Sab's had asked me the same thing and I had told her not too. Choice is yours.
Shiraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hatori

Yes you can, but the problem is Sab's had asked me the same thing and I had told her not too. Choice is yours.

okay i'll cal u by ur username only..πŸ˜›
no probs😊

Shiraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I think Adi πŸ˜Š

di yeh 14th may wale epo ka post hai..vo time zones ki wajh se yeh 15th may dikha raha hai,,  
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

di yeh 14th may wale epo ka post hai..vo time zones ki wajh se yeh 15th may dikha raha hai,,  

oops...I tht it was abt 15th