Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

THE LOCKET(5) MG FF, new thread link pg 1, COMPLETED 1

dqno1 IF-Sizzlerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet-GurtiEnigma78asmi123bhawna02maanugeetu.Maggie.fatema_007Zeal-DDsessycherieLoverdreamy4everanjalisen85prettyji_SnowFlakes_kabslocksKittuPratzzSusegadKoolsmileKrishnaluv94sweetkjkiran_ratiOnirhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-rai--Ratna--monikasethkhwaishfanmayyoimpoojavermapunam2712gill123Tyronishu_shornalehrvalli30_SharmeenLuvsGCtamanna1391Sri_Radhachavvi16dumasMadhuri53-Sufi-CookieMonster.spvd

dqno1 IF-Sizzlerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by dqno1 - 04 October 2014 at 3:58pm

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_agakrishna.Annleo92shanmannehavashimaancrazysonai-adricaSarah0813divyeshcanonrockingmishtiGurmeetsMahacrazyangel23mariam.ahmed197CrabbyEntityharmeenchawlaEnigma78alfikdeep_eyelavenderpetalsrostSanjana1989jojo2802AISHAJSgayathripriyankasmi123bhakbhartifanmaneetarshannbellsneha137birdy2011geet_9713gudmeetsupernasahubhawna02drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatPoonamTdeepa11TheSunShinedeepthichbrandgurtimaankisimmShalinaparbinmaanugeetuimli95kshubhangijeyanthi123custodian75gurtimuskaandrashtirockzzsanam1234uZeal-DDsessymounacutykavya.sravyaRukhluvMaancutemishtiSphinxfatema_007priyasreeKomaLSunnyKartikan91cherieLovershristi1kptldivya22dreamy4everKittya_Cullenaditi_2010-SmexySmile-.ramya-gurtian.gurti30anjalisen85rsusmitapalindrome_SnowFlakes_sanghita0000aparna3011COLOGYheytalsanum23ritzy09paponeconambeernKrishnaluv94ramaheshkiran_ratikabslocksKittuPratzzsweetsampa39sweetkj--Fairy--KoolsmileSusegadZohamaaneetNeejuhermosomanikkajanu_2006khwaishfanmonikasethpop77freya123mandy15t_areebsona-rai--Ratna--muskanpmayyopunam2712gill123vandy28impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN_SharmeenLuvsGC-padmarao-Shruthelove2_somaTyrojasraj123honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5lehrJeevana.valli30BrainEaterOwlnishu_shornapriya111111-lakshmi-Loquacious_AashMadhuri53tamanna1391chavvi16Sri_Radhadumasbhanu_rekhagspvd-Sufi-

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Yaayy!!
Congratulations Angel...Hug 5th thread... Clap ... (someone wanted to discontinue ... don't ever even consider it... ) Smile

Many more threads will be added soon... as we will get more deeply connected with the Locket ... Embarrassed Wink

Edited by Onir - 15 May 2013 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123dqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Walk in the clouds… The title itself speaks of serenity & beauty. You did justice to it in the whole update. The music selection was bang on… It reflected the whole feel & soul of the part. I must say the music that you add in each part is so apt & all of them just make it to my playlist. Khamoshiyan jo inke darmiyan thi who gungunane lagi…. Itni madhur bangayi ki ek muskhurahat ne saari tanhayee mita di…

Kabir…. Hmm new character, Very interesting! I would not want to typecast him now… and just view him as someone who has had wrongly perceived people through his own lens of insecurities. He feels grass is greener on the other side …. Just as defence mechanism to safeguard self from accepting his own complexity he faces day in & out.

Dear Diary opening innings was during this trip…Smile. He is so apprehensive & unsure that he doesn't mention her name. I liked the way he started writing it, he actually spoke to it as a friend would… as that's what a personal diary is. He misses his Mom so compensates it with this diary writing speaking his heart out here. He notices minute details.. And makes it a point to be aware of her likes & dislikes under guise of accompanying the group.

Geet's order of the sandwich… spicy with crust cut out & diagonally half one, speaks a lot of her nature & traits.Clap

This part made me adore Maan for various reasons. I know he behaved like a khotta by assuming stuff… but then he was blinded by his own fear of rejection, insecurity & apprehension of being misjudged as he doesn't open up much to others so whether she will understand him as his mom used to. What made me like him so much were…- his want for Geet & him to become someone in future like his parents… That shows his purity of thoughts & also depth of his feelings. Also how in spite of all that he misinterpreted & was angered yet he didn't leave her alone to face her battles, he was there for her whenever needed. 'Main tumhare saath hu.. daren ki zarrorat nahi..' he distracting her & diverting her fearful thoughts by stating facts of the place. He saving her form those drunk boys… & also promising self of never to drink just because she couldn't bear the smell… speaks a lot about this man… can I have him for me …. Clone bhi chalega…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Also loved the subtle intimacy on the cable ride & also while sightseeing … all of which perceived & experienced through high on alert senses.Wink

His regret on knowing his misinterpretation of her expressions & then later fear of losing her by his deeds of misjudgement  was all overshadowed & washed away by her that one shy smile… Beautiful!!

The promise of walking on the same path makes an appearance again… I liked that he has made this advice one in his conscious but then tends to forget it but then still works on it.

Continue when you can… Special thanks for updating even when it's such a hectic time for you with work, family & all of us behind you for updates… Thanks so much for such beautiful part… HugHugHug

Edited by Onir - 16 May 2013 at 1:27pm

hermosodqno1

heytal IF-Rockerz
heytal
heytal

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Fantastic update Avi 
truly engrossing
Big smile

So thats how The Diary came in originTongue

We see a new entry Maan's rival Kabir
superb intro to the undercurrent hate
that he harbours for MaanOuch

Kempty falls instance was so typical teenage
where boys and girls both feel that attraction
 boys flaunting  and girls shying awayEmbarrassed 

The scene at the food stall giving a clear idea of each ones persona
Maan apprehensive to eat at a roadside stall
Geet totally particular of her choice
Maan trying to get an insight of her likings
Pinky and AdiLOL

The MSK in makingApprove
Grrr again the ego ruined such a golden opportunity
Maan khotte kahin kaAngry
saara raita phaila diyaOuch

Still loved the subtle Maaneet moments in the cable car
though restrained yet he couldn't resist

Ishq cheez hi aisi hain
jo dilon dimaag par haavi ho hi jaati hainEmbarrassed

Finally he realizes his folly
Possessive and protective Maan at his bestWink
Geet feels safe and secured with him around
And she smiles her way to his heart again
Big smile

Eagerly awaiting the next
 Geet's POV
Tongue

For the song  I need some new words as everytime I can't repeat the same 
but what to do 
yeh saare mere favorites hain  toh main kya kar sakti hoonErmm
Love it
Smile

Edited by heytal - 15 May 2013 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

You know,Reading this chapter was like being in Mussorie itself..Each and every detail was perfectly added,along with Maan's monologue..I was really awed with the way you have described the scenario,till I read this line...

She covers her nose with her dupatta not liking the smell of beer that the boys reek of.  At that very second, I promise myself never to drink.

and..I fell in love with this "Maan" once again,dear...!!!Iknow,i am repeating myself but thank you so much for giving your readers such adorable and admirable characters..!!!! I wanted to say alot of things but I forgot everything after this line...TongueLOL It took my heart away..!!!
Love you so much dear..!!!Hug
Music was really awesome..indeed Khamoshiyan were humming there between them...Smile
Once again thank you for updating the story despite being so busy at your personal front...Smile
and Many Many congratulations for fifth thread..May this story would have more and more threads in future...Smile

Edited by palindrome - 16 May 2013 at 1:50am

hermosodqno1

heytal IF-Rockerz
heytal
heytal

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
                                 Congrats
                                         Party

Maan save Geet life in the show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Kya iss trip mein hume yeh milegaEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: