Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
What was this lathi violence in todays epi ging on..my god.. did  I see Indira hitting rishi on leg/ head (I couldn't make out where did she ran the lathiDead) ..Rishi screamed in pain and my heart broke in pieces.Broken HeartBroken Heart.Hasnt anyone in cc ever tried to complain for physical violence that she had been doing before rishi too.. Well I know the answer, there would have never been any show like this then LOL OMG...
This is getting too much..She did this in front of indu.. dude whats up with cvs ? Height of butchering and violence..  I felt like hitting everybody there with that same lathi.DeadAngry Angry
Nobody has to say anything now .. or some will say she was taking revenge of what rishi did to her .. then I wish the mark should have been returned
Well , one cute blooper I enjoyed..Indira gave kiss to rishi on one cheek and he rubbed it off the other cheek LOLEmbarrassed
i loved SV's performance today..initially i felt touched.. I never wanted to see him like this but then it was his first and that made me more excited. He was very fine in differentiating rishi and vidith. Vidith was paralysed in real sense and rishi had to be acting of being paralysed.. this difference was required from SV and he did it..He did show some eyeball moments as they brought him in sn and expressed caution.. So, Indded a fine performance Sv.. I was looking forward to the same minuteness and SV did show it .Thumbs Up I completely enjoyed ..Embarrassed

Edited by light_28 - 19 July 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TBDRESS-SUMITaholic-Heema22Pari117

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Poor Indira I Feel Sorry For Her. The Poor Thing She Got Raped. ): Hate You For  Zara For Telling Indira.
I Wonder If Zara is Telling The Truth.

Edited by SilverFairy - 27 July 2013 at 6:01pm

RatiTheAngel.

IF-Addictz

RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
?

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Good bye HD n god bless HD team n all the very best for the future