Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What was this lathi violence in todays epi ging on..my god.. did  I see Indira hitting rishi on leg/ head (I couldn't make out where did she ran the lathi🀒) ..Rishi screamed in pain and my heart broke in pieces.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί.Hasnt anyone in cc ever tried to complain for physical violence that she had been doing before rishi too.. Well I know the answer, there would have never been any show like this then πŸ˜† OMG...
This is getting too much..She did this in front of indu.. dude whats up with cvs ? Height of butchering and violence..  I felt like hitting everybody there with that same lathi.🀒😑 😑
Nobody has to say anything now .. or some will say she was taking revenge of what rishi did to her .. then I wish the mark should have been returned
Well , one cute blooper I enjoyed..Indira gave kiss to rishi on one cheek and he rubbed it off the other cheek πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
i loved SV's performance today..initially i felt touched.. I never wanted to see him like this but then it was his first and that made me more excited. He was very fine in differentiating rishi and vidith. Vidith was paralysed in real sense and rishi had to be acting of being paralysed.. this difference was required from SV and he did it..He did show some eyeball moments as they brought him in sn and expressed caution.. So, Indded a fine performance Sv.. I was looking forward to the same minuteness and SV did show it .πŸ‘πŸΌ I completely enjoyed ..😳

Edited by light_28 - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poor Indira I Feel Sorry For Her. The Poor Thing She Got Raped. ): Hate You For  Zara For Telling Indira.
I Wonder If Zara is Telling The Truth.
Edited by SilverFairy - 10 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good bye HD n god bless HD team n all the very best for the future 
Love you Rati , forever in my heart IndraZara β€οΈ

See you soon my HD ppl 
With some flaws comes HD as the best show on TV ever  2011-2013
Unlike any other show .