Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
The precap might be a dream sequence!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
It was a totally boring episode and no screen space for rishi yesterday. We wanted this track to end as soon as possible.

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ahhh today's episode was Good!
1 side Zaara's nautanki otherside Indira's attempts to prove herself!
While watching the episode througout am feeling these thoughts of eagerness of Now Wht going to happen?

am not surprised tht Rishi couldnt recognise or trust Indira, but felt really sad for Indira tht she was not only slapped on her face but also on her heart by Rishi's trust issue. Yaar wht to expect frm him...back thn he felt...to be precise...His rooh ki awaz felt Zaara was Indira and only n only of proof's he accepted tht Lahore wali is Indira. And now on Proof's he is believing Zaara. More over now its really Difficult to make out for anyone depending on their looks or words. Its little silly tht he is just standing confused listening to ZaIndira's words LOL cant he Question somethings and come to conclusion as to who is the real Indira hahhaha

Anyways...Rati di was AMAZING once again as ZaIndira!
Today...Indira's eyes spoke volumes, sometimes i had Hurt, sometimes Questions, anger, hope etc etc Rati di's eyes expressed many feelings today. otherside Zaara's shatir drama was fab too. Am loving ZaIndira's individual as well as combine scenes. Rati di's performance is something which is making me watch the show...She is Excellent in all scenes. Loved her Expressions today,,,,,,Hats off to her!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 July 2013 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaanYukti_Ratzholicyu-know-who.ByGod.Nancy

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
After the long time, I want to rant something after the episode. Wish Rishi was here, so that I could give a tight slap to him for breaking Indira's heart, for not trusting her, for slapping her, for insulting her. The love he keeps on boasting about, is it only for romance? Or is there any kind of element called "trust" in his so called "love" which is apparently said to be appreciated by the people of whole chandni chowk?
I literally felt bad for Indira yesterday, infact tears rolled down my cheeks when no one believed her and she was completely shattered yet she tried every means to prove herself. Zara, on the other hand was perfect as villain, she annoyed a lot with her evil acts. Ofcourse RP's acting was at top notch in the episode. Indira shouldn't forgive that brainless rishi this time. Rishi and Indu neither of them deserves her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evayu-know-who.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
the episode proved one thing.. that Rishi only loves Indira's face .. so much for "soul" mates and all the other BS he is always saying 

and wasn't Indu the one who recognized Indira when no one could? Ermm

anyways .. how awesome is ZaIndira!! Zara is so cunning LOL the fake stomach LOL Chalak lomdi LOL LOL and Indira ... gosh she will never get happiness .. I wish  she leaves Rishi and goes some where faaar away ... Inshi please separate forever!!

and RP is just brilliant ... i loved seeing ZaIndira scene, audience would be enjoying their clash aswell LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yu-know-whoAngels_SweetzPureBliss

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

The best i liked suganda the way she stopped INdira from hitting Munna that too with her chappal.. ..ufff that chappal of herAngry..

Wow Zara is more smart than Indira..I feel like slapping indira and rishi.. always they break each others trust and never ever respect each other..
always they keep on ranting that we love each other.. but when it comes to trust both fail... and indira wants her husband to be god and try to understand who is his wife..uff when u ask proof for innocence .. i think even u should also prove that who is indira.. if zara is more smart than u .. then u be more smarter than her.. and prove urself who is who... but this time u will have to do it on ur own..self pity will not help.. buck up indira and prove that ur smarter than zara...and please dont be filmy and ask ur husband to just beleive that ur his wife..

Edited by adinats07 - 13 July 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28WaldenHeema22_saumya_-dear10-

MitaliSharma

Groupbie

MitaliSharma

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
i love inshi but i hate when rishi did not trust indira in the last episode.

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
The precap might be a dream sequence!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top