Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi Daily Episode Discussion Thread

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hitler Didi 
Discussion Thread

All members can use this thread to discuss on the particular episode or characters/storyline/cast/CV's as long as its an healthy discussion and abide to the rules.

Do keep in mind some of the main forum rules to be followed:

• NO MULTIPLE/CONSECUTIVE REPLIES - Please refrain from replying one after another (consecutive replies). It is considered as spamming. Once in a while is fine if needed but try avoiding doing so. If you want to quote many, put them in a single post.
  • NO LONG QUOTING - Quoting a reply or single line is fine but refrain from quoting long posts. If you're quoting another quote, you can erase the other quotes or also use @ to reply to others.
  • NO BASHING/ATTACKING - Please refrain from bashing any character/actor or calling such names that may hurt their fans. When calling names to characters, make sure its purely for fun and it doesn't hurt anyone. No bashing of other shows/actors/characters/members.
  • IGNORE & REPORT - If you found or feel anyone breaking any of these rules, please ignore their posts and report if needed. if you feel there are any comments that can lead to an argument or fight, ignore and report.
  • RESPECT OTHERS & THEIR VIEWS - This thread should consist of everyone's views regarding the episode, analysis, any thoughts about any character in the episode/show, without bashing. Please respect others views too. This is a fre forum but please be careful not to hurt others.
  • NO WRITING IN CAPS - Refrain from writing in CAPS. Its considered shouting and you may use them for some words on your post/replies but not the entire post.
HD DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissTaken. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this thread mod
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Why i see no one discussing the episodes here when the members are the ones who asked for it??
afghan33 thumbnail
looks like rishi got hit by a car or something in the jungle? can u guys explain what might have happened? Edited by afghan33 - 10 years ago
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@afghan 33 : Its intruging! I think he did suffer from an accident . He might land up in hospital in his next scene.

Thanks for thread Visha Di. 😃Its easy here to discuss only few points of the epi in a line or two.Nice Rules.
Edited by light_28 - 10 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Indira has a point . If she don't abort the child at this moment...then three months will be passed and it will not be legal to abort the child...and if she takes the decision of giving birth to the child...who will manage the house when pregnancy will reach about 7 months...of course she will not be able to work with pregnancy at that point of time...and there is not even one person in the house who can come forward and take the responsibility...not even one person ...the family will be starving...if she will not work...

But my question is ...why is the realization now ???...why after getting pregnant...is it just because Rishi is not there...than rishi was of no use before even...he isn't a person who earns...and he cannot take the responsibility on his shoulders as well...the conditions which she is facing today are the conditions which were previously there as well...indira should not have thought of a second child ...they were not in a condition that they think of increasing the family...right now as parents...they aren't even able to take care of indu properly...

i loved the precap scene...the voice-over made me remember of the movie " kya kehna "...Maan Mujhe mat maar...i am positive that indira will listen to the child...and will not abort...
EtherealRati thumbnail
First the questions revolving in my mind were ...that indira is someone who did not let sunaina abort her child...and now she is thinking to do it herself...now i get...that  in sunaina case ...she knew that she can work...and  she will work even more for the child...and she will take the responsibility...but in her case...there is no one standing there .
EtherealRati thumbnail
Rishi wants the child...tells indu that he will make everything alright .He will come .  But he will not work for the child...he will not take the money responsibility...how is he planning a child...i don't get ????...if he doesn't want to be a lawyer...why can't he think of different things...he is so much talented...he can work as a translator in international companies and his is good in painting as well...he can do something with his interests ...but without working...how will they manage...

waise leave working...from the episode it seems something has happened to rishi...indu tells indira that "something is gadbad ."...why don't she stand  and tell...that she listened him shout in pain...that she doubts something has happened to him...That will make indira do a search for him atleast .

The problems are never ending in indira's life...Rishi is missing ( i just hope - he is fine-not something major  )...and because she is the wife...now she will pay for his gambling . 2 lakh rupees...where in the world she will get those from ?...she just joined the job...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghan33

looks like rishi got hit by a car or something in the jungle? can u guys explain what might have happened?

one thing i wanna ask...he was inside the jungle...so how the car went inside the jungle ...i mean he wasn't standing on road na...so it somebody tried purposely to kill him ?...purposely took the car in jungle ...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Indira...she herself declared Rishi as a " bhagoda "...as she come to know about his escape from police...now she wants to hear from indu that he is back...she has taken a bet...want indu to win...feels her loose is the biggest win for her  ...That somewhere shows she loves rishi na...she somewhere know ...he can't run , he will not run leaving her alone . He isn't that kind of guy . Than why can't she directly show trust on him . Why instead of standing opposite indu...she can't stand with her ?...and why vanraj who most of the time is in sharma house only din't told her about how rishi ran and that he wanted to prove himself innocent . Every one in the house in busy...shayad he met with an accident there but no one cares ...where is he ?...how is he ?...he has run from police...to ghar hi aata na...where can he go ?...and munna...waise toh h calls him chote...mera bhai and what not ...but he is not even interested in telling indira that he did called . Indu words aren't clear either...she is saying ...wo phone nahi utha rahe...when she has listened his scream .