Hum ne li hai... Shapath

wow How can it happen?

Posted: 10 years ago
wow the juries of ITA. i am so amazed. they gave the award to Aamir dalvi as best supporting actor ðŸ¤ªoh my god someone kill me pls🤢 like the horrible shows on Indian Television that juries have set a new standard for the word 'pathetic' as well. goodness i have no words.🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I felt he deserved the award. He does a really good job in the show. Yeah I don't like the character Kavi that much, but Aamir Dalvi's acting is praiseworthy.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I felt he deserved the award. He does a really good job in the show. Yeah I don't like the character Kavi that much, but Aamir Dalvi's acting is praiseworthy.

Ya agree!
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

no i don't think so...i am sorry no offence plz
Edited by Neetu_Unleashed - 10 years ago
the_saviour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with neetu. He doesnt deserve it. The leading guy abhigyaan deserves it.

Th reason is his character is bad. No police can accept him in its force. Its against the moral ethics.besides life ok hasmuch better shows like 2613 tht was given a royal snub.shapath is no longer the show we began to watch with.

And the corruption and biasedness of ITA has been seen over the years. M not surprised actually
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_saviour

I agree with neetu. He doesnt deserve it. The leading guy abhigyaan deserves it.

I fully agree with this part. Piyush Sahdev deserved it way more than he did, but then Piyush deserved the Main Actor award, not a Supporting Actor award.
the_saviour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These days this guy gets more screen space than abhigyaan. Also abhigyaan is not regular on the show as before. If anyone has not seen shapath from the beginning, he cant really tell that abhigyan is lead or supporting. I hate aamir dalvis character to the core nd the way he speaks. A gunda in a police force. Pure nonsense
m glad someone agrees...thnks the_survivor
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_saviour

These days this guy gets more screen space than abhigyaan. Also abhigyaan is not regular on the show as before. If anyone has not seen shapath from the beginning, he cant really tell that abhigyan is lead or supporting. I hate aamir dalvis character to the core nd the way he speaks. A gunda in a police force. Pure nonsense

See, even I don't like the character Kavi, but I like Aamir Dalvi's acting. And that's what I'm saying above as well. I felt that Aamir Dalvi deserved it (though not above Piyush Sahdev) because his acting is good. However I don't feel that the character Kavi is any good and I love Abhigyan a lot more over him.
priyapiya thumbnail
I Love Inspector Kavi's Character As Well As The Actor And Therefore I Don't Mind Him Getting Award But I Wish Abhigyaan Got An Award For A Best Main Lead Award.Edited by priyagurung - 10 years ago