Does roadies needs to be criticized...

himshikha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
common be frank guys we all r friends here...
Does roadies needs to be criticized if YES then why n if NO then why ?
share your opinions let your frustation vanish off..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No because they are responsible for some roadies to reach at final. Bani of Roadies 4 did nothing but just with their help reached top 2. Similarly they sometimes create situation in such a way that some undeserving roadies win.

If you look in Roadies 8 then Suchit was eliminated just the shake of luck. Similarly Mohit of Roadies 7  whom I think an all time best roadies in Roadies history didnt reach in final because he didnt get the opportunity to perform in the final.

In any case roadies shouldnt be blame. Everybody uses their brain. Even if somebody can win without doing task like Ashutosh of roadies 5 still I think its their credit and the roadies authorities Raghu's fault that they were failed to assign task in that way where politics will not work.
himshikha thumbnail
yaa i agree wid u dear...
the biggest dissapointment  was wid our suchit in roadies 8 howcome they can depend on luck that also in the finale...sometimes i feel dat this all tasks are preplanned

nd now wid our mohit i dont like palak at all but she performed really well looking from girls side but yaar one  thing is just pricking me that if they hanged 10kgs extra weight to mohit why didnt they just put 5kgs weight to palak ...i mean if some girl has the guts and willpower to perform a task she can perform with some weight giving advantage of 10kgs weight is just ridiculous...😡😡