Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ll..Gungun..ll

ll..Gungun..ll

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
~Prom Made Us A Couple~

Hi Guys!!  Im damn excited to write this...
Hope you guys Like this one... it took me forever :p
This is an legit random Os...I thought of it when me and my best friend were
talking about prom...
Any ways here's the story...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prom is a day that every girl wishes for, but khushi wasn't like that on her prom day she had decided not to go and stayed home playing video games with her best friend Arnav...

"Hey Khush why didn't u go to prom? Its like every girls dream man..." Arnav asked while putting his controller down."Naww man you know what I think about prom... Its a waste of time... I would rather be playing sports or video games then getting all dolled up..." *making a weird face*

"Now shut up and kill some Zombies will yah!!!!!!!!!" She said while giving him his controller."Your such a guy..." Arnav said while smirking and getting up to run away."No I'm not kay!!" Khushi hated it if anyone one called her a guy even if it was Arnav she wouldn't spare anyone...

While trying to hold his laughter in... "Ohh come on Khush we all know your a guy in a girls body..." Khushi threw the pillow at Arnav that was beside her. Thankfully Arnav had dodged that. Khushi kept on screaming at Arnav while throwing things towards him...

"Khush no yaar... voh caach hai!!!!!! I get hurt... don't you dare throw it at me..." While catching the things she threw.

"Shut up Arnav!! First of all you call me a guy and now you are scared to get hit by things... Your such a girl..." Khushi teased Arnav while sticking her tongue at him. "Me "Arnav Singh Riazada" and that to being scared of getting hit by something... what a joke.." Arnav said with a tone of sarcasm, whiling walking towards Khushi.

"Arnav I know what your name is no need to keep reminding me." Khushi said while giggling. At this point Arnav was standing right in front of her. "haha... very funny khush." "I know .. I know I'm the best, Im so funny." Khushi said while shaking her collars upwards. Arnav raised his eyebrows up and say "accha if your the best then Im the Bestest." "whatever." Khushi said while rolling her eyes at him.

"Accha Arnav why haven't you gone to prom?" Khushi asked him with confusion. "Eehhh ... Never had a date so I didn't go..." arnav shrugged his shoulders... "Arnav Singh Riazada and have no prom date, impossible. I bet every girl in the University asked you to prom." Khushi poked Arnav.

" Not every girl khush not every girl." Arnav said while taking a big step towards Khushi. By this point Khushi was up against the wall and she was feeling conscious. "W..what do y..you mean Arnav?" Arnav pulled her by the waist towards him. She collided up against his firm body. He lowered his head towards Khushi's ear and whispered "Well there is this girl who hasn't asked me to prom and is busy playing games with her best friend."

Khushi stood there with a shocked face. "A..arnnaavvv..." "what Arnav Khushi." At this point khushi's cheeks turned red. Arnav enjoyed seeing his effect on Khushi. " But Arnav you can get way better girls then me and at least who knows how to dress like a girl, then why me?"

"Khush I have known you since we were little, you were always there for me... We played games, sports and even pulled pranks together.. And you know how much I hate girls who are so damn clingy and their freakin short clothes... Kush you mean the world to me. When I found out you aren't going to prom I stayed back with you. Khushi Kumari Gupta will you go to prom with me?"Arnav said while going down on his knees.

"hmmm.. ket me think.." Khushi pretended to think... "Kush yaar my legs are killing.. plz answer na.." he said while whining. "Yes I'd love to... But Arnav isn't it a bit late to go to prom now." Khushi asked while hugging him. "Who said that we are going there, we are going to have our own mini prom here..." Arnav walked over to the cd player and turned it on. He played the song heartbeat.

"May I have this dance." He asked while bringing his hand forward. Khushi placed her hand in his hand. Arnav pulled her towards him and placed his hands on her waist and Khushi's hand went around his neck. They both moved in sync with the music lost in the moment.
"Khushi.." Arnav called Khushi.. "hmmm.." "I have been dying to say this to you for a very long time... I luv you." He said while pulling her up for a kiss. The was slow and passionate. Few minutes later they pulled out to breath. " I luv you too Arnav." Khushi said while placing her head on Arnav's chest. They both hugged each other with Happiness...

Thats how prom had made Arnav and Khushi a couple...

~The End~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys liked it...
You know what to do...
"like" and "comment" plzzz... (I would really appreciate it and Silent readers plz just hit the like button)

Bie

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19ksgsrklovebadhanArshian4lifeinzamam308TrueLoveIs4everPoisoncharmswethajkavyaarshiowincutyanushkabhambarimalar3sam_93ammyicycoolpallavisarkarindiansrock7supakoolprshivanisaurpiyakrishnanCharMarfan4everfamiyannsunnlittlemissstarkushiarnav1Chipmunks.MissNadiasadianabilizzy0502maaneetkimeetAsYa_KaBhipari_goyalCharmz_58badfaith4u-Sanayaholic-missmkcherrybloom1oKBSosushnaadhu11nadiafarjanaLazilyAnonymousAisha1996Rohiniddaisydee425jahnvi.luvs.ASRbewakoofLadkimeettusadufGoGreen..Gunjan..RajiSobtian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi Os: Prom Made Us A Couple" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chipmunks.

Goldie

Chipmunks.

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Cute one :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll..Gungun..ll

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

IF-Rockerz

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
aww that was beautiful :)