Points to Ponder 2B : 14/05/2013 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rtms

too late to post but still,want to share this:

1)this competition is a sweet memory for  maya,its for the future track of maya.
3)he wasn't happy,he clearly disagree with her.

7)it was realistic.it was to highlight madhav's state of mind aft hearing abt the divorce.

P:S: Here it shows that divorce paper is in play, madhav wants aaradhya happiness, so in my view he should leave her alone n dun expect anything from her... keep away from her... the current situation wer both get more into each other, the more hurt its gonna be no matter there is love from both sides or not.

in blue=completely agrees with u.

10q😳 ... loved ur points as well
Originally posted by --Fairy--

Amazing update ...loved your points
Maya scene in competition is acted good but i loved their car specially Aru here ..madhav expression for me is confusing ..Aru right now faced battle b/w care n love ..which i felt after rahul-madhav convo scene
Rana scene is nice but some where i dont rahul turns in jet speed so carrying lovey lovey for prena ..I need hajmola for it
Ufff Bharti is gone case for me 
If we have digested Prerna's childhood love showing so much bitterness in earlier episodes and Bharti's sudden beta from grahen of her children life. Then Rahul love can also be digested. Rahul had shown more symptoms of love from the beginning when he was ready to marry a unknown girl so that Prerna can be married with boy who came to see herπŸ˜‰. He might have understood his feelings of care as love nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.  
Originally posted by kapoormenka

If we have digested Prerna's childhood love showing so much bitterness in earlier episodes and Bharti's sudden beta from grahen of her children life. Then Rahul love can also be digested. Rahul had shown more symptoms of love from the beginning when he was ready to marry a unknown girl so that Prerna can be married with boy who came to see herπŸ˜‰. He might have understood his feelings of care as love nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.  
πŸ˜†