Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman ff THE REFUGEE CAMP part 10 pg 30

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I have been writting an os on virman and now I am gonna start my first ff on virman. Forgive kindly any mistakes or errors, pls...                                                                                                                                                    THE REFUGEE CAMP                                                                                                                                               @...                                                                                                                                                  Lets begin with giving an intro of a very important character of this story- Viren Verma. He was a middleclass guy who was happily living his bachelor life doing a governmental job. He lived in a medium size apartment in Chandighar city. He was a very honest and brave kind of man, who never feared anything. He wasnt afraid of goons, death, his boss or even tiger and snake. Its true, that he once brought two snakes as  pets in his house. They were preety friendly snakes but couldnt survive long. Once they sneaked into his neighbours apartment and never returned as they were brutally beaten to death. Viren was hurt beyond limits but as being a strong man he recovered. Yes go on, say he's weird. But was also true that he had a heart of gold hidden behind that strong personality. But he was afraid of two things in this whole universe... they are- women and kids. Yes, its true. That was the reason why he never married... he was fourty but was still bachelor and wanted to live his whole life like this, without women and kids around, living with relief without any problems.                                  The second important person here- Madan... Viren Vermas servant, viren called him chacha. Viren had no one in this big world. He was an orphan and madan came from virens village to chandigar in search of work and now is a permanent member of virens bachelor life. Even madan was also alone in this whole world. Madans personality cant be described in word. He was the wolds greatest lazy person and also the greatest foolish person ever. He had been eorking in virens house since 20 years but what he cooks cant be called any kind of food. He couldnt even clean the house properly, after cleaning it would look like it was better before cleaning. Viren had a doubt maybe madan chachu even doesnt know the name of the president or prime minister of India. But he never dared to ask that, as he didnt want to faint after getting the answer. Madan chachus favourite work was sleeping and smoking. Viren didnt at all liked this habit of smoking, he tried to make him understand a thousand of times that how smoking is very bad to health. But it never worked. When in problem, viren always asked for advice to madan chachu. After a lot of thinking madan chachu would give his precious advice and viren used to follow the exact opposite way madan chachu had advised. So this was viren verma, who one day received a very weird letter from someone named Pritam Vadhera...                                                                 <<<Thats it for now... though the first chap is ful of viren, its actually a virman ff... but this was important guys... Pls press the like button if you like it and post a comment... >>> Edited by devilaonmoon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
INDEX :... 
Part 1 - pg 2  ; 
part 2- pg 6
part 3 - pg 8 ; 
part 4 - pg 11 ; 
part 5 + 5 (cont) - pg 13 ;
part 6 - pg 16

part 7 - pg 19

part 8 - pg 22

part 9 - pg 26...
Edited by devilaonmoon - 10 years ago
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow virman ff yayyy
hahahaha the intro is sooo amazing...viren a bachelor...age forty...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ...sad over the death of snakes lolzzz very strong n brave...but but afraid of womens n children๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
and madan chahu is his servant...an uneducated village man...viren do exactly opposite of what he advice...n doesnt dare to ask him whos the pm of india as he's afraid of fainting after getting the ans๐Ÿคฃ
it is a completely different and outstanding w8ing for others intro tooo๐Ÿ˜‰
love to read more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plzzz cont sooon ๐Ÿ˜›
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehe i commented before the pm.๐Ÿ˜†...n again im the very first yayyy
u know on ur os i was the first there also๐Ÿ˜‰
devilaonmoon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amgud

hehehehe i commented before the pm.๐Ÿ˜†...n again im the very first yayyy

u know on ur os i was the first there also๐Ÿ˜‰

ha ha... congratulations and celebrations... u r first... love u yaar... thanks... more shocks are yet to come... hold onto something around really tightly... :D
afreenkansal thumbnail
awesome concept
continue soon
virumanu thumbnail
continue soon
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahan congrats on writing a new FF and all the best ๐Ÿ˜Š
Viren is forty ๐Ÿ˜ฒ wonder wat will be virat's age ๐Ÿ˜›
Well viren is an interesting character scared of nothing but women and kids lol thats cute ๐Ÿ˜›
Madan such a lazzy bugg ...
Update next part soon and do pm me
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm dear...
Nd
intro was looking fab...
Continue soon...
Nd do pm me...
Thanks..
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for ur ff hope it goes well intro was different gota see what next u have ๐Ÿ˜Š