Anamika

Why are we watching this show? DT Note pg 6

Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Anamikians!

Let's try and ask ourselves why did we start watching this serial and compare it with what it has become today.

We started watching the show because we wanted to see something supernatural and not the usual daily life.

We started watching the show because we wanted to see a 'churail/buri aatma' (whatever the CVs want to call it) and not an arrogant model.

We started watching the show because we wanted to see suspense and mystery and not the boring office meetings.

We started watching the show because we wanted to see how a simple girl overcomes the evil forces and not how she dies an untimely, unnatural and unfortunate death.

We started watching the show because we wanted to see Jeet as a youthful, energetic boxer and not as a dull, frustrated and angry businessman. We wanted to see Rano as the chirpy and cheerful Punjabi girl and not as the weeping ghost. We wanted to see Anamika as a powerful and dangerous evil force and not as a rich, mindless fashion model (who lives in a hotel! ).

We started watching the show because we wanted to see a completely new concept on Indian television and not just yet another love-triangle show.

We started watching the show because we wanted to see a storyline that had unpredictability, mystery and novelty and not a storyline that can be predicted till the next 25-50 episodes.

WHY ARE WE WATCHING THE SHOW?
QUIT NOW!

I don't think the CVs have an answer.

(I will try and post the 3rd and the last part of my critique in a couple of days.)

(Part 3 of my 'A Sincere Viewer's Critique' has been posted on the 17th of May.)
Edited by Abhishek_5 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we anamika fans are  watching this show purely because of anamika --and we will watch till she is there in this show..

if  you dont like to watch this show then simply stop it--why make this unnecessary negativity you want to spread in this forum??

why you asking us to stop watching this serial??why all should stop watching this serial on your advise just  because you not liking it??

story is still very very unpredictable--

who thought rano will die?/who thought anamika will become human?/

if rano ends anamika and rano survives then it was predictable tale...

cvs giving us unpredictable twists and tales--wait ...you will get more shocking unpredictable twists--and super natural elements will come back sooner than later...

post reported for spreading negativity in forum...---
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Dear Raj,

Nobody is preventing you or any other fan from watching the show till its last episode. All I am trying to do is alert and wean off some more sensible viewers for whom the sole concern is not a particular actor/actress. As far as spreading negativity is concerned, that is not what I intend to do. My solitary aim is to criticise the CVs and thereby vent my grievances against the show. I am NOT forcing anything on anyone. I am only presenting my point of view. Those who like it are welcome to follow it. Those who don't like it are free to ignore it. Its a democratic forum where one can praise and also criticise.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhishek_5

Dear Raj,

Nobody is preventing you or any other fan from watching the show till its last episode. All I am trying to do is alert and wean off some more sensible viewers for whom the sole concern is not a particular actor/actress. As far as spreading negativity is concerned, that is not what I intend to do. My solitary aim is to criticise the CVs and thereby vent my grievances against the show. I am NOT forcing anything on anyone. I am only presenting my point of view. Those who like it are welcome to follow it. Those who don't like it are free to ignore it. Its a democratic forum where one can praise and also criticise.

spreading negativity is against IF rules...

you have remote in your hand --if you don't like--then switch channel and watch --what is interesting to you...

why waste your time on serial which you don't like??

do sensible thing instead of spreading negativity--go to forum of serial which you like and talk about it---why waste your time in this serial forum??
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just answering the topic heading 😊

I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA 🤣
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I somewhat find as long as Anamika is the leading lady and still there in the show the show can't go boring!!! because she is the life of the show and even now the plot seem to be interesting!!! they changed the plot i think because everyone want to see Anamika with Jeet and as long she stay as a ghost it would too unreal to be truth so lets see how CV bring them together!!! As all the fans want Anamika and Jeet!!!
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I so agree...and d ans to ur post is

I have already stopped watching...😆
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 100raj

spreading negativity is against IF rules...

you have remote in your hand --if you don't like--then switch channel and watch --what is interesting to you...

why waste your time on serial which you don't like??

do sensible thing instead of spreading negativity--go to forum of serial which you like and talk about it---why waste your time in this serial forum??

Before we lecture others , we should practice what we preach others. Just like we advise others to use Remote control if they don't like the show, the same way we can ignore posts that we don't like it . One could just skip the posts and read a different one. Wasn't it easier ?   It is called  bulling when one tells others what to do or not to do .

This is a general forum . I believe India forums allows people to make posts as long it is relevant to the forum and doesn't use offensive language. 

There is thing called " Freedom of Speech " , we must not forget that.

Edited by -Ace- - 10 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Abhishek_5

Hi Anamikians! Hello ji 😃

Let's try and ask ourselves why did we start watching this serial and compare it with what it has become today.Sure...😛

We started watching the show because we wanted to see something supernatural and not the usual daily life. Agree 😳

We started watching the show because we wanted to see a 'churail/buri aatma' (whatever the CVs want to call it) and not an arrogant model. partly agree (on chudail point) and m watching this show for arrogant model right now as without her this show is simply waste of time 😊 

We started watching the show because we wanted to see suspense and mystery and not the boring office meetings.  yup am still waiting for suspense factor...i hope they start showing it soon by giving some powers to Rano's bhoot who is the only supernatral left in the show 😆

We started watching the show because we wanted to see how a simple girl overcomes the evil forces and not how she dies an untimely, unnatural and unfortunate death. Hell NO!!!! i seriously never wished to watch this show fo Bad vs Good fight...am Glad Rano's chapter is over sigh!!!!😳

We started watching the show because we wanted to see Jeet as a youthful, energetic boxer and not as a dull, frustrated and angry businessman. We wanted to see Rano as the chirpy and cheerful Punjabi girl and not as the weeping ghost. We wanted to see Anamika as a powerful and dangerous evil force and not as a rich, mindless fashion model (who lives in a hotel! ).I have always demanded for more mature Jeet...currently he is behaving like a mature man 😛😛😛...again never liked Rano who has always bored me wid her glycerine bottles and repeating same dialogue in every epi "mujhe Jeet ko bachana hai"

We started watching the show because we wanted to see a completely new concept on Indian television and not just yet another love-triangle show. agree...😊

We started watching the show because we wanted to see a storyline that had unpredictability, mystery and novelty and not a storyline that can be predicted till the next 25-50 episodes. definately Yes 😊

WHY ARE WE WATCHING THE SHOW?  for Anamika...jab tak there is Anamika ill be loyal to this show no matter who else is replaced 😊
QUIT NOW!

I don't think the CVs have an answer.

(I will try and post the 3rd and the last part of my critique in a couple of days.)

Edited by romaila - 10 years ago
Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Thank You Rhea!

Thanks a ton, Ace!

Thank you Romaila for partly agreeing with me!