Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by leelaa9

<h1><font size="2">I Am So Happy :-D</font></h1>Was damn confused by the title.πŸ˜†
Good for you.😊 Stopped watching first telecast ages back, too dicey.

lol..
and yea agree with u.. these days its dangerous to watch mb.. as we expect something and get something else :-/
Originally posted by Neutral_Mona

After Bhai entry iusuallyread WU first and then watch episode bcz cant take a bhai torture riskπŸ˜†

Thats actully the best option.. as with every passing day the torture is increasing ;-(
Originally posted by VinuRox

Count me in!! I was busy updating my FF & couldn't watch it & got to know it's not worth to watch from my friends!πŸ˜‰ I'm happy that I didn't watch it yesterday!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

Great.. happy for u too :D
Originally posted by giyadd

lucky u...!
from today onwards am gonna give him ..i dnt want watch this physco sulbala show anymore..ab tho not in mood to watch rishabala cnfsn..cvs have ruined it everything !!

I was indeed lucky..
cv's have ruined beautiful rishbala story first with revenge and not this charachter :-/
Originally posted by POOOLLL

Me the unlucky one.

oh.. may be next time u'l be the lucky one :-)
Originally posted by justforlaughs

Lucky you!! I'm jealous!! I watched it just expecting it to be Rishabala craziness but saw Sultan and his kid chilling in madhu's home and thought to myself 'oh here we go, mahaanbala's boyfriend is her to entertain her' and then she started giving him love lessons, yeah theyre friends...which married woman gives love lessons to a gangster friend whom she knows for like a month!! And here we blame RK for doubting her...man I'm just pissed off at this current track and madhu's behaviours!! It's like she wants to lure RK and Sultan towards her with her emotional puppy faces and then she blames RK for doubting her!! ughh😑

agree.. its actually the way madhu behaves and talk with sultans irritating me most..
Originally posted by psk08

😊always happy as I have stopped watching 8:30 telecast ..only read WU and if interesting watch the repeat...honestly tried a lot to keep the interest on for this show coz i was badly addicted to this... but this mahaan sulbala track is totally unbearable...

Sulbala is unbearable and rishbala is irresistable.. and thats the reason i am still watching it.. but it dissappoints me most of the time :-(
Originally posted by Sagar21

I'm unlucky re
Ohh.. ;-(
I did my H.H.W when the Sultan crap was going on...πŸ˜†